What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Ahriman] 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ (RJ188011)

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So it was unfinished work.
His last update on his blog was 04/18/18, a several sketches planned to added.

I hope he would comeback updating this, using his own Illustration.
nah just forget about this game, he already lost his way... even his next game is fluke and got refunded
so just assume this game is dead lol (i really doubt he can finish this game, or the new one that failed before)

KTHCROSS

Reputation score
nah just forget about this game, he already lost his way... even his next game is fluke and got refunded
so just assume this game is dead lol (i really doubt he can finish this game, or the new one that failed before)
Yeah it's a sad truth. It only be a miracle if the creator would consider.

Raciel

Reputation score
So ahriman doesnt plan to create any more games? REALLY FKIN SAD TO HEAR THAT BRO, I RLY LOVE HIS GAMES.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So ahriman doesnt plan to create any more games? REALLY FKIN SAD TO HEAR THAT BRO, I RLY LOVE HIS GAMES.
Well, no.

He's not "done with making games, period". He's just done with the previous 2 games combat styles.

He's moving back to what worked in Asagi Moral Swordsman. He liked the combat style of Asagi better than the new ones that focused one 1 protagonist.

He's moving away from what didn't workd (sell); which, IMO, was more due to the length of story & content, rather than that substance itself.

This above game is very early in development, so don't expect anything for ~1 year.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Well, no.

He's not "done with making games, period". He's just done with the previous 2 games combat styles.

He's moving back to what worked in Asagi Moral Swordsman. He liked the combat style of Asagi better than the new ones that focused one 1 protagonist.

He's moving away from what didn't workd (sell); which, IMO, was more due to the length of story & content, rather than that substance itself.

This above game is very early in development, so don't expect anything for ~1 year.
i kinda hope that he mixes the combat of the aoi game (this thread one... post update) and the multiple prty member as he originally planned to do after asagi one sold amazingly. never did figure out why he dropped that game. i am sure you can find screenshot of the wip of that on pixiv.
a;so, doe anyone know what happened to the one game with pink haired devil loli and the purple haired party member one?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
a;so, doe anyone know what happened to the one game with pink haired devil loli and the purple haired party member one?
That one may have been cancelled between him and that artist. It doesn't look like his art style.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
That one may have been cancelled between him and that artist. It doesn't look like his art style.
It is indeed another artist.
From looking through his pixiv, he made a reply to a post back in July that the project is currently in hiatus and he'll announce if it resumes work.

though he's made some post on his ci-en on the progress on the not-FGO game including a link to sorta test-play the combat.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I don't think I've seen anything by Segami Daisuke in years, since at least Nier Automata.

Raciel

Reputation score
IT is indeed another artist, personally im glad he is drawing by himself again, the last game art was nice, but the erotism wasnt on the same lvl as the previous games that Ahriman did himself, I love his fkin art as you can notice from my profile pic.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
IT is indeed another artist, personally im glad he is drawing by himself again, the last game art was nice, but the erotism wasnt on the same lvl as the previous games that Ahriman did himself, I love his fkin art as you can notice from my profile pic.
yeah. while ahriman's art isnt god tier.... it feels like it belongs in his bondage game series. it wont feel like his game without his art. i like it. besides, his art has improved over time.
edit- also, it seems he is making a new game whose beta is available online. anyone here knows if it is just a gameplay bata of does it have in combat cutscenes yet?

Last edited:

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
yeah. while ahriman's art isnt god tier.... it feels like it belongs in his bondage game series. it wont feel like his game without his art. i like it. besides, his art has improved over time.
edit- also, it seems he is making a new game whose beta is available online. anyone here knows if it is just a gameplay bata of does it have in combat cutscenes yet?
If you are talking about beta gameplay in his pixiv page, then it is combat gameplay with combat cutscenes although the game over scene is still short and only for 1 girl as of now.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If you are talking about beta gameplay in his pixiv page, then it is combat gameplay with combat cutscenes although the game over scene is still short and only for 1 girl as of now.
I'm pretty sure a few people were talking about this one: , which all info about have stopped.

Not the new fate-style game he's demoing: which is still super early.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
i see on his pixiv, he post some news mechanic. Is it a new game?
Yes, he's been working on it for a phew months but it's nowhere near ready. So far he's been focusing on the combat but there has been some work on the overworld.

So far it all looks promising.

* The Demos were designed to be compatible with both PC and Android so you do everything with your mouse/touchscreen.

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how to lose or get captured by that...
also that game system reaaaaly familiar ehh

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
So based on the new combat, the number above card is critical chance and love on the bottom of the card is chance for the enemy to use grab attack?

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So based on the new combat, the number above card is critical chance and love on the bottom of the card is chance for the enemy to use grab attack?
Only the enemies with hearts use grabs. But they only work on the purple haired girl. When the hearts on the cards fill up, the number on the top left of the screen stops going up. Not sure what it represents though, the enemy number never stops going up, so I'm assuming that the longer the battle drags on the more disadvantaged you get. To get the purple hair grabbed her mana needs to be low, which will end the demo.

Edit: Glad to see we're finally moving on from the Nord games. Really wish he'd finished Aoi before bothering with Nord, but a new game with simpler combat is fine too, because I don't think he was ever going to make the combat from Aoi or Nord balanced.

Last edited:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
oh right! he never did "finish" the aoi game, did he! i am guessing even he forgot the game existed. man... i pity the smucks that bought that one considering you can get the old version and new version both in demo for that one.
also, did anyone ever mention/figure out if the aoi from aoi game and asagi for moral sword asagi were same or not? the kinda looked and dressed similar.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm one of those smucks, lol. I guess we're even though, because I haven't payed for his other games that I've played.

Thing is, I really liked where Aoi was going. Then he dropped it for Nord which I didn't care for. Very disappointing. Both games were a debacle. If he'd put the same amount of effort into just Aoi and released it as a full game instead of a demo then I would have been happy. Lets hope he's learned his lesson there, I feel like his credit with gamers has probably dropped by a lot.