What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Ahriman] 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ (RJ188011)

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ188011] (Ahriman) 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ

DLsite updated to 2.0 ver
its say they add up to new opening scenario?

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New opening and scenario revisions, lots of contents added making the game larger.
Though I don't understand if that means the same maps as before with more stuff in them, or new maps.

Well this is literally another game altogether, also it's incomplete and right now you can only play part of the opening, the rest will be uploaded the 21 and the rest god only know when.
Most of the assets are there though, if you want to look at them.

Last edited:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New opening and scenario revisions, lots of contents added making the game larger.
Though I don't understand if that means the same maps as before with more stuff in them, or new maps.

Well this is literally another game altogether, also it's incomplete and right now you can only play part of the opening, the rest will be uploaded the 21 and the rest god only know when.
Most of the assets are there though, if you want to look at them.
still severely dissappointed. that intro sucks

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The timing couldn't be better. I just bought this one practically for Free.:p

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here's the storyline for those interested, I asked Ahriman if my interpretation was correct and he said it was so I'll copy my summary from the evaluation I sent him:

"I'll start with the story. The storyline seems very solid. It fits comfortably in your existing universe, and successfully gives the impression of a feudal period. Again, you successfully created a world that inspires exploration. It makes me want to explore the game world and learn more about it's important figures and legends.

Here's my understanding of the story, summarized. Aoi is a female swordsman loyal to the Yagami clan. Aoi and the Yagami leader are trying to prevent the revival of a powerful demon and the opening of the gateway to the demon's dimension. The female Demon aims to enslave humans. Aoi decides to seal herself and the demon inside the shrine. She is sealed with the demon for hundreds of years.

At the time the main story begins, a rebellion is occurring within the Yagami clan. The hero's uncle has betrayed the clan and allied with the demons. He aims to take control of the clan by force and create his own harem with the female captives. He is searching for a particular stone that is likely related to the demons.

Young Yagami falls from the castle in front of the shrine. His uncle arrives to find his corpse and is surprised to see he survived the fall. He defeats his nephew and steals the stone. As a desperate endeavor Yagami breaks the seal to the shrine to gain an ally. His uncle and his soldiers flee.

On the ground before Yagami is the female pig slave Aoi, who has been thoroughly trained by the demons. A goblin appears to present Aoi to her new owner. He explains various tools that keep her docile, and warns against removing her collar.
Aoi suddenly recognizes Yagami and reveals she was pretending to be enslaved. The blindfold and gag activate, to control her speaking.

Yagami's uncle overhears this and claims to be Aoi's rightful owner. The goblin says the contract can only be broken through death. Yagami's uncle decides to have his nephew killed in order to add the legendary swordsman Aoi to his harem. Yagami removes Aoi's collar and she moves to defend him. The demo ends with Aoi fighting against guards."

Some of Aoi's moves are inspired by the character "Johnny" from the fighting game Guilty Gear, notably the moves that cover her with mist. Here's a video I made the other day that shows off some of his moves

This mugen character named "Senna" also served as inspiration for Aoi's design, here's the link Ahriman showed me

Hopefully a fuller understanding of the heroine's situation can make her defeat more enjoyable lol

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The new intro is pretty dope although a bit too long. I hope he is going to redo everything in the same fashion.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Donny;1001962This mugen character named "Senna" also served as inspiration for Aoi's design said:
http://mugen-erovideo.com/blog-category-9.html[/url]

Hopefully a fuller understanding of the heroine's situation can make her defeat more enjoyable lol
Wait, isn't Senna one of the main heroines from Daibanchou?

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wait, isn't Senna one of the main heroines from Daibanchou?
You probably know more about her than me, it was my first time seeing that character lol. What's Daibanchou?

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You probably know more about her than me, it was my first time seeing that character lol. What's Daibanchou?
Daibanchou or Big Bang Age as it's known in the West is the second game in the Dai series made by Alicesoft. It's also the only one to have a complete fan translation. Here's a link to the wiki:

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the heads up, Noble 6. It's good to see that Ahriman is still active as a creator. I'd rather he waited until he completed the revamp before posting updates to DLsite, but it sounds like he may derive motivation from feedback (along with showing people that he hasn't forgotten Aoi).

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

......wow.....i need to give borris an apology.....

in the new demo that guy who betrays you is the ugliest son of a bitch i have ever seen. :/

so is Ahriman still updating this or was this the final update?

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

in the new demo that guy who betrays you is the ugliest son of a bitch i have ever seen. :/

Ahriman stated in the latest blog post that the next update will come on the 21st and further updates to follow.

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"The most important part" is coming on the 21st, I dunno if that's gonna contain the rest of the game or just another major addition. Either way more's coming on the 21st.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Would anyone be surprised if I said he delayed it to the 23rd?

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

mreh im just happy for the update.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That's only for the people who purchased it correct?
I.e. the demo was not updated?
the demo already been updated... (10 august)
so its waiting for actual release for updated ver...

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

He update his blog, looks like some problems with dlsite cause than he will update until tomorrow and im not if this is right as i dont know japanese, but looks like he will be making periodical updates, this time is maybe just the first stage after the prologue or something, im not sure.