Re: [RJ188011] (Ahriman) 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ

Originally posted by Yukikaze View Post
      How do you remove the body writing?
      It's unfortunately permanent.

Comment

Originally posted by mark21800 View Post
        It's unfortunately permanent.
        Oh, I thought we could remove it in newgame+ o well too bad...mayb a future update?

Comment

You are right

Originally posted by nizdizzle View Post
          Man, this game is super disappointing. Moral Swordsman is my #1 H-game by a long shot. This game however is worse than a demo. Can see everything the game has to offer in less than 10 minutes.

I don't think there is a way for Ahriman to make this game worth the cost. Avoid buying this unless you are just looking to donate money and pray the next game is as good as Moral Swordsman.

Comment

Originally posted by naruto95 View Post
            You are right
            i too kinda agree this game is a bad demo but i believe he SHOULD get a pass. he made a great game before and one could tell he's trying to experiment. sure it might not turn out to be great but hey. people hate on call of duty and battlefield even when they might be bad but unlike them he isnt a AAA company. he only has the backing of his fans. if we wont support him then he might just disappear one day. and i like him game too much to let that happen. well thats what i believe anyway. in this field, we are the support they got.
            Stop - reping me.
            Dark fire. Pls add which rule I'm breaking instead of deleting the msg. Cause I finally had positive rep. Now I don't. Haaaaaaa T_T

Comment

oh just guys at least read something before repeating over and over the same thing, about how game is more like demo, he already posted that game will have updates 1 weak ago
              Originally posted by Mamango View Post
              "In the updated version you will have satisfactory capacity."

This is comment from the Ahriman

Comment

Originally posted by ments View Post
                oh just guys at least read something before repeating over and over the same thing, about how game is more like demo, he already posted that game will have updates 1 weak ago
                Its very easy to promise things, but much more difficult to deliver. The fact is he released a 10 minute game for the price of something that should have hours of content. I'll re-evaluate if/when he releases an update, but for now I feel scammed by Ahriman.

Comment

Originally posted by nizdizzle View Post
                  Its very easy to promise things, but much more difficult to deliver. The fact is he released a 10 minute game for the price of something that should have hours of content. I'll re-evaluate if/when he releases an update, but for now I feel scammed by Ahriman.
                  oh don't give me this crap:
                  1st he wasn't missleading anyone in buying this game - on description he said that game is extremely short
                  2nd he is not some shady patron dude, who is selling hype, throws around few promises and then disappears - hes name is brand, it would be plain stupid to just flush it in toilet
                  Last edited by ments; 20th January 2017, 10:06.

Comment

oh god not again

Comment

Originally posted by ments View Post
                      oh don't give me this crap:
                      1st he wasn't missleading anyone in buying this game - on description he said that game is extremely short
                      2nd he is not some shady patron dude, who is selling hype, throws around few promises and then disappears - hes name is brand, it would be plain stupid to just flush it in toilet
                      it's the lack of consequences that ruins it for me.
                      not the length

You can find my games here (itch.io)

and here (dlsite)

My patreon

Comment

Originally posted by azurezero View Post
                        it's the lack of consequences that ruins it for me.
                        not the length
                        well. technically there are consequences. i abused those to heal myself though. XD
                        Stop - reping me.
                        Dark fire. Pls add which rule I'm breaking instead of deleting the msg. Cause I finally had positive rep. Now I don't. Haaaaaaa T_T

Comment

Originally posted by johntrine View Post
                          well. technically there are consequences. i abused those to heal myself though. XD
                          How?

Comment

Originally posted by daedra666 View Post
                            How?
                            if you get caught and raped you will be healed. i just used that to explore. i explored, would find the boss, lose and be healed and voila, now i know the path to victory. ps. im one of those guys who would hoard their potions than use them
                            Stop - reping me.

Comment

Originally posted by johntrine View Post
                              if you get caught and raped you will be healed. i just used that to explore. i explored, would find the boss, lose and be healed and voila, now i know the path to victory. ps. im one of those guys who would hoard their potions than use them
                              even if just the bosses had post loss scenes it would be nice, the framing as stories being told ruins it

You can find my games here (itch.io)

and here (dlsite)

My patreon

Comment

Originally posted by azurezero View Post
                                even if just the bosses had post loss scenes it would be nice, the framing as stories being told ruins it
                                well. considering he's working at 2-3 different game, i was pretty sure this was more of a test than game. to test some features.
                                ps. in case- 3 games i think. not sure. 1 was this one, the one that's with collaboration with someone, and the 3rd one which has other characters in pixiv.
                                Stop - reping me.

Comment

Working...
                                X