What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Ahriman] 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ (RJ188011)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Preview page for the upcoming game announced today.

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ188011.html

Demo is out. Similar system to the last game in which players defeat ruffians and succubi intent on subduing the heroine and breaking her with sexual torture.

Scheduled for late December, so I'm expecting this to be released before the unofficial translation for the last game finishes.

The combat and imprisoning system of the last game was fun, I was less enamoured with the writing which I found overly pompous making me roll my eyes over than laugh. Plenty of fans for the latter, but the game system itself needs to pass muster and had better not be the mouse-driven click-mash that was the first game from this circle.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ188011] (Ahriman) 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ

btw any hypes for this? the last game was awesome

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Not sure if I'd hype for it yet. (haven't played demo)

On his blog he says it's a mini RPG, but the price is tagged at 1400 yen.

So either it's one hell of an overpriced thing, or his definition of 'mini' means only one girl get royally screwed.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is this game Tie with the last post on his last post ??? The 1 with 2 MC.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The demo closes as soon as I try to open it. Anyone else having this problem? Using Windows 10 by the way.

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The demo closes as soon as I try to open it. Anyone else having this problem? Using Windows 10 by the way.
Ya that's the end of the demo

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

No problems here and I also use windows 10.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

so far doesnt have restriction or rape in mid battle

just if you loose a scene comes and after the rape you can free youself and escape

demo just are some 1st floor in a house then reach the hidden basement where many girls are in hiding but once you follow the ninja and leader girl there without any story telling they both dissapear and the basement turn to a raid of the enemies already raping the sheltered miko`s there and if you go back to the yard in 1st floor where the 2 colored demons were- door its already unlocked with a BADEND cg of main heroine end demo
if its a mini rpg then would be the normal fight and rape n loose without many puzzles and stuff. still good game to wait for

in resume demo has only :
3 cgs to 5 cg ( 1 full scene only )
around 5 to 7 sprite rape of miko`s
1 or 2 Roped MC girl sprites only

Last edited:

notwavman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also there's ninja dragging bound girl, if you follow him, approach and free the girl, ninjas jump you, obviously tying you up! But battle comes without any changes, i guess combat bondage is not there yet.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also there's ninja dragging bound girl, if you follow him, approach and free the girl, ninjas jump you, obviously tying you up! But battle comes without any changes, i guess combat bondage is not there yet.
they do surprise you though

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If you're quick you can break out of the surprise bondage before an enemy reaches you.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I might have a fix it mentions in the readme the wfaudio.dll in the system folder throws up red flags that firewall/anti-virus doesnt like if you add them to the exception list on your firewall/antivirus should work or at least mine did

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ohh this guy again. So far his games haven't disappointed ..Gonna reserve judgement until full release though ofc

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm also experiencing this problem for a multitude of games. I cannot find a solution and it's really rustling my jimmies.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

But battle comes without any changes, i guess combat bondage is not there yet.
Definitely not implemented yet. Some placeholder effects are there, but they're very incomplete. That said, judging by the placeholders for the effects and art, they are coming.

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is Ahriman working on two games at once, one with his art (this one) and one with another artist's work (The one with the ninja and the demon loli)?

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Based on the blog, he's working on both projects but will release this one first.

No party system, but he promises an increases in H-events for this release compared to the last one.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Based on the blog, he's working on both projects but will release this one first.

No party system, but he promises an increases in H-events for this release compared to the last one.
There were A LOT of h-event scenes in the last game already. He's going to add moar?! :D:D:D

Also, I hope there's more variations for the in-combat grapple scenes.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the price he's charging, he'd better or no one's going to stick around for the long project others on this forum have been touting for months now.

I'm not expecting much regarding in-game grapples, probably more of the same with at most 1-3 new animations.

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Based on the demo, the initial plot felt a bit lackluster compared to the last game, Fuuki Kenshi Asagi, maybe because 90% of the conversations are Aoi talking to generic miko characters. The high point was definitely the Red Oni / Blue Oni conversation. Also, one of the mikos mentioned that Akua's guardian deity, a goddess, was captured by the villains, so now I'm curious about what kind of content there will be with her. In any case, the system truly is just like Asagi. You could easily compare it to Asagi's act 2 which is feudal Japan-themed. Aoi's also a fuuki kenshi.

Ahriman released this demo far too early. That and the December release date make it seriously hard to not be skeptical about the increased price. In the blog comments, he's asked about this twice, and basically says, "For this game, I've spent money in a place you can't see; I just hope I don't end up in the red" and "As for the volume, I'll probably be able to prepare a suitable amount, so please go easy on me". I don't know exactly how to interpret that, but my suspicion is that he's decided to use this mini-RPG as a way to earn money quickly and test out the system he'll use for his collaborative work with Segami Daisuke, and that the price point may not really match the content. If that's the case, I just hope he thinks it through and decides to lower the price, since I don't want him to end up with negative reviews and be discouraged.

In the end, I still really appreciate Ahriman's works and have high hopes for this one. There's already one new mechanic, which others have mentioned, where your sprite is attacked by another sprite(s) and becomes tied up, and you have to press A repeatedly (bounce up and down) to break free, ideally before you're approached by an enemy sprite. In the comments, Ahriman says that Aoi will generally be able to free herself from bondage like that (since this is a solo party game), and implies that gags will have a new functional role. I'm looking forward to version 0.2 of the demo which is supposed to have sexual attacks.