What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Ahriman] 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ (RJ188011)

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ188011] (Ahriman) 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ

Title Transliteration: Chinma Kenpuuden Aoi

Getting a correct translation for the title is hard, as Kenpuu is one of those notoriously hard phrases that can mean either "sword style" or "sword wind" (like in the Berserk 1997 anime) depending on context. In any case titles like these (long compound kanji phrases used to describe martial art techniques or schools) are usually best transliterated instead of translated.

If anyone wants a translation, well... I'll go with "Aoi, Chronicles of the Demon-Sealing Sword Style" for now.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I finally got around to playing the first game yesterday, and it was pretty damn good from a technical standpoint compared to all of the other multi-man-party RPGs out there.
That said, this demo seems more like an alpha. The art seems much rougher on her sprite, and many features are missing. Which is odd, since you'd think he'd just port over his old system with just a rearranged HUD.
Hope the mid-combat bondage is good, and that the capture scenes are nice. That's all I care about.

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Title Transliteration: Chinma Kenpuuden Aoi

Getting a correct translation for the title is hard, as Kenpuu is one of those notoriously hard phrases that can mean either "sword style" or "sword wind" (like in the Berserk 1997 anime) depending on context. In any case titles like these (long compound kanji phrases used to describe martial art techniques or schools) are usually best transliterated instead of translated.

If anyone wants a translation, well... I'll go with "Aoi, Chronicles of the Demon-Sealing Sword Style" for now.
Yeah, pretty much this. Also, the title is complicated by the fact that 鎮魔 is the name of a sword which is read "Shizuma" according to its item description in the trial. So I'd lean toward Shizuma Kenpuuden Aoi, but nothing's definite.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah, pretty much this. Also, the title is complicated by the fact that 鎮魔 is the name of a sword which is read "Shizuma" according to its item description in the trial. So I'd lean toward Shizuma Kenpuuden Aoi, but nothing's definite.
Ah yes, you're right, 鎮魔 should be pronounced as "shizuma" when it refers to demon sealing/exorcism (in particular in the Buddhist style), I was wrong about that earlier on. It's a very uncommon word not found in most dictionaries, so I defaulted to double on'yomi readings (in particular, both are go'on) instead of the proper kun'yomi + on'yomi reading.

Last edited:

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How about, since Asagi's usually shortened to "The Moral Sword, Asagi" or something to that effect, how about Aoi's gets called something like "The Sealing Sword, Aoi"?

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

From the comments section in the devblog + google translate:
132. Ahriman 2017 January 03 02:03
> That owner for a time, I finished the submission - (* '∀ `*)
However, there is also a remand in mosaics etc. I still do not know the exact date of sale> <
Once, if there is no problem I think that you can sell on the 4th and 5th, so thank you!

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A short gameplay trailer has been posted on the dlsite.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The game's supposed to be short, but this most likely means the demo is also updated, if anyone feels like messing around with that for a bit.
The first had unfinished art and no h-attacks.

emerald

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, guess I'll have to wait till "Middle Jan. 2017" (which may be within 24 hours since the game is on the list for "Works published on Jan 5th 2017") to buy the game on the English dlsite even though its already out on the Japanese site.

Even if I get the game before then, I'm definitely paying this man. Anything like his previous game gets my money thrown at it.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The game's supposed to be short, but this most likely means the demo is also updated, if anyone feels like messing around with that for a bit.
The first had unfinished art and no h-attacks.
Just tried, it didn't.

Demo is still the rough stuffs.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Even if I get the game before then, I'm definitely paying this man. Anything like his previous game gets my money thrown at it.
I'll pay for it too unfortunately I'm a cheap bastard so I'll wait until it goes on sale.:p

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Guys just a heads up, its out.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guys just a heads up, its out.
Check a few posts back, you're about an hour or so late on that. ;)

So this has combat rape and bondage, but supposedly it's short? Bah. Now I don't know whether to buy it or not at this price. I'm not a huge fan of the art style of their games, but still. I'll be waiting in hopes someone plays through it and can confirm how much is actually in it.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey guys the new demo is up and running.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Oh that trailer... I just love it. Even if is short i will enjoy this for months XD

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey guys the new demo is up and running.
Looks like you're right; thanks for the heads up. Have to say I really like what I see in the demo, but I'm still wary of it being one of those games that have an enticing trial yet turn out to not have that much more combat rape content in the full version.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Looks like you're right; thanks for the heads up. Have to say I really like what I see in the demo, but I'm still wary of it being one of those games that have an enticing trial yet turn out to not have that much more combat rape content in the full version.
yes, i get it too, bcause its say "short game" so i think its make this game not much content
but if u say Combat rape, i doubt ahriman gonna let u down
(see his past game i think pretty much have ton of it)

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Honestly it looks great. I love Ahriman games.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a legitimate link on AS now - I just finished testing it out to make sure it wasn't just the demo, as it the opening and the gameplay up to the first boss is exactly the same. Time to see just how much is in this thing.