What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Ahriman] 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ (RJ188011)

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ188011] (Ahriman) 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ

Interesting how the new demo is completely different from the old.
Do we know the story for this one? Aoi seems to be a lot more skilled swordswoman then Asagi, yet she also seems considerably more lewd.

Also judging by the demo, can you actually get a game over? Seems they just always chain Aoi up.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Interesting how the new demo is completely different from the old.
Do we know the story for this one? Aoi seems to be a lot more skilled swordswoman then Asagi, yet she also seems considerably more lewd.

Also judging by the demo, can you actually get a game over? Seems they just always chain Aoi up.
Unless there's some specific scenario for it, I haven't been able to get a game over yet. I kind of don't like how she seems to always have the some of the bondage gear, nipple rings, and the tattoo/mark on her stomach at all times, myself - I preferred the previous game's system, in that those could appear after the girls were captured.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's a legitimate link on AS now - I just finished testing it out to make sure it wasn't just the demo, as it the opening and the gameplay up to the first boss is exactly the same. Time to see just how much is in this thing.
elusi can u upload on mega? cant download there always got network error when half downloaded

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Unless there's some specific scenario for it, I haven't been able to get a game over yet. I kind of don't like how she seems to always have the some of the bondage gear, nipple rings, and the tattoo/mark on her stomach at all times, myself - I preferred the previous game's system, in that those could appear after the girls were captured.
I get the feeling that Aoi seems to have been subjected to... something before the game starts, judging by the crest on her stomach. It also seems her MP gauge is less a 'Rst' gauge, and how close she is to cumming.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I get the feeling that Aoi seems to have been subjected to... something before the game starts, judging by the crest on her stomach. It also seems her MP gauge is less a 'Rst' gauge, and how close she is to cumming.
That's basically what I gathered from how the game works, yeah. I just finished it, by the way - it's only three stages long. I'm not a huge fan of how combat worked in it, either, since it basically encouraged me to avoid the enemies as much as possible, lest I keep getting stuck in grab loops and waste tons of time just struggling to get out (plus you can't run from battles). I couldn't find a way to restore her MP, either, which made most of the battles a pain in the ass until I used Cheat Engine to freeze the amount; getting gagged or blindfolded was basically an instant "you're going to eventually lose", too, as it doesn't seem that she can use her healing abilities while gagged, at least. I don't like how all of the enemies have the same basic three or four combat rape cut-ins, too, and that they only last a few seconds before switching back to whatever standing CG Aoi's currently in. Oh, and there's no defeat CGs or events (or if there are, I somehow missed them).

It's definitely not worth the amount they're asking for me, personally, especially since it didn't take any time at all to finish (I bet you could beat this in less than thirty minutes if you knew what you were doing), but I'm usually pretty picky about my combat rape. In my opinion, the previous game was much, much better.

Edit: I just checked my finished save file and it says I took 20:12 to finish it. You have to account for the times I restarted because I was getting tired of being grabbed constantly and wasting so much time fighting them off, but that's still pretty damn short.

Last edited:

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

When Ahriman said this one would be short he mean SHORT! Honestly the most disappointing part of this game is that it pretty much abandoned the temple story line.

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

Maybe the developer will add on more levels post release.

Anyway, I got my money's worth, since I'm all about the bondage-themed combat mechanics and this is the best implementation of such things since, well, Ahriman's last game. Hopefully his other upcoming game with Segami Daisuke continues this trend, though I feel like there are some things a solo character HRPG does better than a multi character party HRPG...

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so, how much are we talking here? 10m gameplay or few hours?

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so, how much are we talking here? 10m gameplay or few hours?
30 mins, and no plots or bad ends, even though the demo maps and scene are still in the game file... leaves a bad taste in my mouth...

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

30 mins, and no plots or bad ends, even though the demo maps and scene are still in the game file... leaves a bad taste in my mouth...
maybe he just needed a quick cash inject for his big project in the works, that we saw some concepts/screens?
like the others already said, he mentioned being "short" but 30m? daaaaaaaamn.

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As I understand, none of you have any problems running it, but whenever I try it, I get a loaderror.
Any suggestions? I'd really appreciate some help on this one, as I'm kinda lost here. First time I've experienced it.

Script 'AudioEX' line 164: LoadError occurred.
cannot read modules.(System/wfAudio.dll)

Last edited:

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think the plot is Aoi is recounting her battles on those maps, which I found kinda funny cause at the Ork base she was like "I got captured but I managed to escape after they ass raped me 37 times!"

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Honestly this is ridiculous, the quality of his previous work is there but this is like playing some incomplete version with a bunch of maps and enemies set together to test it.
Asagi was severely underpriced for what it offered and this is severely overpriced for what it offerss.

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From what I understand it does say on the DLsite that there should be an update at some point. Not sure when, but there's hope I guess. Then again I see that written on most games so who knows.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This super-mini game reminds me of what CircleKame did with there "Big sword disgrace" (or whatever its name was); it was released purely to test their system. However, the price SHOULD reflect such a 'test'.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As I understand, none of you have any problems running it, but whenever I try it, I get a loaderror.
Any suggestions? I'd really appreciate some help on this one, as I'm kinda lost here. First time I've experienced it.

Script 'AudioEX' line 164: LoadError occurred.
cannot read modules.(System/wfAudio.dll)
said it on the first page but that was with the demo so not sure if it is the same problem but if you add the game folder to your antivirus /firewalls exception list it should work it said in the readme for the game that sometimes the audio file gets blocked

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

damn talk about short i mean if you are good enough to dodge everyone and go straight on boss it doesn't take even 5min (did on second play)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From what I understand it does say on the DLsite that there should be an update at some point. Not sure when, but there's hope I guess. Then again I see that written on most games so who knows.
I've seen a lot of games with DLsite's generic "this game will be updated by the author" note, so I'm never quite able to trust it (assuming that's what you're talking about). It would take quite a bit of extra content to make me want to pay the current asking price, though; yeah, there's not a lot of bondage + combat rape games, but this feels more like a tease to me than anything else.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've seen a lot of games with DLsite's generic "this game will be updated by the author" note, so I'm never quite able to trust it (assuming that's what you're talking about). It would take quite a bit of extra content to make me want to pay the current asking price, though; yeah, there's not a lot of bondage + combat rape games, but this feels more like a tease to me than anything else.
i would call this game 'extended demo" - its almost like ill's legendary, not finished, "Dungeons and prisoners", i still belive he will finish his game, and as well, that Ahriman wont disapoint us either, at some point he promised game - and delivered it, was it right or wrong, is another question, would better wait for complete game, kind of remind yummy, if he would release unfinished chapter 1, every one would give him shit as well.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

After Asagi came out Ahriman did make a lot of set piece scene just for self amusement(was posted on his blog but not updated into the game), maybe that's some indication on whether he plans to expand this one who knows.

Looking at the stage set up in 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ it does make adding stages simple. The question is whether he plans to and how much effort he'd divert from his other game to do so.

The game itself isn't even fleshed out yet either, there's no scene or cg of any sort beyond CR unless I missed something. It is in fact very sloppy in comparison to Asagi. It feels like Ahriman was focusing on the other game and just pushed some crap out on this one after half abandoning it but already promised fans the game.

Didn't even adjust the price either, while I'm still looking forward to his other game, he's certainly lost a bit of goodwill from fans he's built up from Asagi. As reflected in the game rating sits right at 4, where the game in a vacuum (without Asagi preceding it) would probably be something like a 4.1-4.2 rated game.

He really did underprice Asagi though, perhaps to build fan base from his undoubtedly flagship game release.