What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Ahriman] 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ (RJ188011)

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ188011] (Ahriman) 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ

just u guys know, there is a scenario for opening in this game
and its related to the 1st demo
but i dont know why they cut the crap and released this version

i know this bcause its in script (common event in RPGmaker) but they abandoned it and build another scenario for this game
dunno why...

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As seem as this game is short here's a rough guide and summary of contents if your struck or need help its my first try at this so it might suck and probably and ton of grammar errors.

Btw If your game closes on launch or comes with audio.dll error its cause the firewall blocked it add the game folder as a exception and it should work fine.

Contents of game

There are 3 levels in the game, there is no game overs or scenes in the game only in-combat CG common enemies have 3 holds and 3 advanced holds which trigger when your hp is reduced to 0, the bosses have 1 hold and 1 advanced except the first which only has the advanced one also when held there is various cut-ins that show on pleasure attacks.

Skills

The skills are listed from left to right of the menu you unlock some of these by completing each level also there are at least 2 moves in the recovery that you can unlock by losing a fight maybe more but when I played I did a clean run so I don't know what they did.

First menu - offense
1.Normal attack - simple two hits
2.Triple slash - 3 heavy hits on random enemies costs 30 TP
3.Counter stance - doesn't attack but dodges and counters with a heavy attack with high critical chance counters some grabs a bit random sometimes doesn't counter bosses grabs costs 30 TP
4.Barrage Attack - hits one enemy about 8 times with normal attack costs 60 TP
5.Stun attack - one hit but can stun target for that turn

Second menu - recovery
1.Recovers TP
2.Recovers HP
3.???
4.???

Third menu - struggle
1.Basic struggle - simple struggle does a little bit of damage as well but can annoy the enemies indicated by the symbol on there head and they will hit you instead of pleasure attacks
2.Adv struggle - same as first but higher damage and chance of escape and doesn't annoy the enemy but cost 15TP
3.heal - no struggle but heals cost -10TP not worth doing most the time
4. wait

Items
you don't really get alot of items only two and not alot so don't use them if you don't need/want to first cloth which restores your clothes and key which can undo certain bindings like the gag which stops you using heal

Walkthrough

Just a couple of thing about all the areas and the guide:

1.there is no loot that I found by exploring so no need unless you want to fight extra enemies
2.you don't need to fight enemies except the bosses either as you can more or less avoid all the enemies and just fight the boss no need to level up so fighting or avoiding enemies is your choice
3.as most common enemies are the same I wont cover how to as you can probably figure most of them out in one encounter but as a quick tip ones that charge and have a dragon symbol show are preparing a charge attack and ones that show a face are preparing a grab attack.
4.as I said above in the skills part I did a clean run which was easier to do by ignoring alot of the enemies but some areas maybe easier after grinding up some levels but whats in here should work regardless of Level.
5. this could be wrong or it just seems to work but I think the higher your TP the higher your chance of escaping is so might be worth saving a little to get out of grabs like for the bosses

1st Level - Caves

Simple more or less a linear path to the boss just head right and you should hit the Big Orc boss

Boss Fight -Big Orc

Simple fight the main threat is the bosses move when other minions are around which do alot of damage so either use counter stance or normal attacks to get rid of them and attack the boss when he is by himself should be easy.

2nd Level - Village

Easy to get to From the start go up to the Water falls and in the cave with the enemy blocking the path and the boss is in there

Boss fight - Bandit Boss

Probably the harder boss fight as it comes down to chance really the boss has two charge moves a grab and a hit move. The grab is hard to release and the hit stuns and is followed by the grab move you can counter the hit if you use Counter stance but best bet doing this fight is to use the Stun attack as he is weak against it also if you manage to get a critical you will do enough damage to more or less kill him in the next hit if you do it the first turn. so strategy is to hit him when he is charging and use the stun when he tries to use the charge attack on you and hope it stuns.

3rd Level - Town

bit more tight area bit hard to get around people but just run through each area till you find a boat get on it and it will take you to the next area about 4 times till you reach a castle enter the castle and the boss is behind the table also there are a couple of enemies in this level that are waiting in ambush

Boss fight - Tentacle monster

pretty much an endurance fight don't use big moves ration your TP and use normal attacks maybe stuns if you get alot extra TP to stop the grabs and use the TP to escape his grabs and use heals to recover you HP back to Max may take a while but should work

Ending

After you beat last boss the game gives you some option can't remember the order but they give you the option to save game for NG+ which basically just carries over stats and to Start "Nude Mode" which what it says on the tin you start nude you can use to cloth item to get clothes back and also the option to remove writing from your body

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

said it on the first page but that was with the demo so not sure if it is the same problem but if you add the game folder to your antivirus /firewalls exception list it should work it said in the readme for the game that sometimes the audio file gets blocked
I bow to your infinite wisdom, RogueTwlight.

Mamango

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"In the updated version you will have satisfactory capacity."

This is comment from the Ahriman

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

can someone post a complete save? my save just got corrupted. also any idea if someone will translate it or wait till the update? also even any partials?

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"In the updated version you will have satisfactory capacity."

This is comment from the Ahriman
Another one quote "Currently it will be a power up version of this game."

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another one quote "Currently it will be a power up version of this game."
Should be one hell of a power up, since 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ in its current form (in my own, personal opinion) neither justifies its price, nor to be called a game. It just seems like a "batte rape and bondage" functionality test. A rather promising test, mind you, but still nothing deserving of a seperate publishing. I'm half of a mind to claim that the entire thing (in its current state) should've just been posted as a free demo.

EDIT: Still, if it turns out that the speculation concerning Ahriman's need for "fast cash" in preparation for his other game is correct...well then, I'm half of a mind to allow him this "slight of hand". The Moral Sword of Asagi game was (and still is) unique and rather great, so if the next one is supposed to be of a similar (or greater) size and quality, then all is forgiven.

Last edited:

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ugh... I really hoped up until the last minute that Ahriman would lower the price. At first, he said that Aoi's volume would exceed Asagi, then a little while later he said it was less but had more variations in battle, and then eventually he even updated the DLsite description to clearly state it was short... but he didn't lower the price. Then I hoped that Japanese consumers would be less vicious in their criticisms than they're usually known to be... but some of the comments on his blog have proven otherwise. Well, they could be worse, and are mostly disappointed. :( While Ahriman honestly deserves criticism for this, in the end 1500 wasted yen did not ruin anyone's life, and I don't want people who vent their frustrations to cause us to lose his unique talents. IMO, it was obvious to anyone who paid attention what Ahriman intended with the price + unclear early promises + short development time, and it should also be obvious that he has some circumstances that forced him to do this, probably financial. He should know that what he did was incorrect, and that it would hurt his brand, and now he wants to minimize it as best he can in the form of more promises (hopefully not empty ones) of updates. Ahriman is clearly a dreamer and someone who wants to create ambitious works, not someone who makes shitty mini-games, and he really doesn't need people to "motivate" him to make better works. Fortunately, he seems to be handling the criticism fairly well. He's been apologizing profusely, criticizing himself for being overconfident and shortsighted, and emphasizing how he will work hard from now on.

Anyway, I enjoyed Aoi for what it was. I found the battle system incredibly sexy (I'm a fan of the Japanese interpretation of the DID fetish). Unfortunately, it's just battle after battle and stats don't matter which makes it feel like a tech demo (which it was, actually). The maps are simplistic, there are no puzzles, and ironically the most effective way to beat the bosses is to skip the battles that lead up to them. Still, I took my time with it and played for 2 hours. Here are some less obvious elements of the battle system I'm not sure some of the faster players noticed:

- With the blindfold, you can't use glare or 太刀風・颶 (because the latter is an attack at a distance). With the ballgag, you can't use the two presumably spoken spells to recover HP or TP. They can be removed outside battle in the skills menu.
- If you use the clothes repair item when you're wearing the bondage outfit, it will repair your outer clothes but not your inner bodystocking.
- The second level introduces a hoodlum enemy in the back row who uses 回り込み (Circle Around). After it's used, the next turn Aoi will be bound with 100% certainty unless she uses 太刀風・颶 (30 TP) on that enemy for an instant kill. The third level has a kidnapper enemy in the back row who uses the same move. You can tell because a bubble with an evil face appears next to them. The third boss uses 身構える for the same effect.
- In the third level, when Aoi's 刻淫 stat reaches 0 and she's captured and sent to the reset point as always, unlike the first and second levels, she's equipped with a face harness, not just a bondage outfit. Until she uses a restraint key (which now removes both the bondage outfit and the face harness), any blindfolds or ballgags can't be removed once they're applied. Also, she receives permanent whip marks (in the previous 2 levels, she just received body graffiti).
- The third level introduces an enemy in the center of the front row who puts Aoi in a pillory.
- As RogueTwilight mentioned, the second and third boss have two kinds of holds, IIRC a "humiliating" hold for the second and seed injection for the third.

Of course, I also had many issues with Aoi. Comment #100 in Ahriman's latest blog entry does the best job of summarizing the overall ways it needs to improve, but just to nitpick on top of that... There's a heart icon amid the status icons which turns more red the lower your HP is, which seems totally pointless. When Aoi is first restrained in battle she suddenly wears broken chains, which should be the chains she snaps off after her first faint/respawn, so it's obvious Ahriman didn't think to, or have time to, create separate art for her in-battle art from before she first breaks out of the chains, and on top of that, each time she faints/respawns she breaks out of her chains repeatedly; if Ahriman plans to have her keep the broken chains, it should be a one-time scene. There should be art for the harapan and spanking attacks. When failing to break out of restraints, there's no response message. And selecting New Game+ doesn't restore HP or 刻淫.

While I'm not sure what's up with Ahriman these days, he seems to still be seriously planning to make that collaborative work with Segami Daisuke, so I look forward to that. I'm sure he will improve Aoi with updates too, and he has made some incredible promises already, like adding an actual scenario.

Last edited:

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

No lie, a fan of this guys stuff, and he's helped me a few times in setting stuff up on my retooling for Project QB, so props off towards him! but yeah, given the rather cheap price for his other, far more 'full' games, while this one feels like a tech demo of him doing something more complex on the display end ( taking into account: Markings, Extended Markings, Whipped markings, Clothing, Ripped Clothing, Torn Clothing, Clothing with Bondage harness, Ripped clothing with bondage harness, Nude, Bondage harness, head mask, gag, and blindfold. Like holy hell the amount of checks going into displaying the 'correct' image already is insane, chances are the biggest reason why he kept it with only her ) and the payment was to cover the voice samples from all of his games thus far, and to be future, then the game itself.

Still, this feels like it'll be an 'investment' game if anything, but he showed off with the Sword of Asagi that he'll add pretty full content over time for sure. I'm just hoping he didn't bite off more then he can chew though, it's stuff like this that makes me handle my patreon in a VERY selective way, more less don't go about charging money for my stuff in the first place. >w>;;;

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

personally. i love this game, my opinion may not mean much but this game, while it is short, is very enjoyable.

the art is amazing and it embodies everything i have come to love about Ahriman. i say keep it up bro, im sure the next game we saw you planning is going to be great.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

personally. i love this game, my opinion may not mean much but this game, while it is short, is very enjoyable.

the art is amazing and it embodies everything i have come to love about Ahriman. i say keep it up bro, im sure the next game we saw you planning is going to be great.
I personally felt that the lack of follow up where capture scenes were concerned nullified anything fun about the game... seriously, i would have no complaints even if there was only a simple scene that happened between losing and trying again

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The game could be good with an upgrade, maybe some story, hidden things and as azure said an event when she is defeated.

I loved the ideas and concept of combat, of course i loved more the style of combat in Asagi. I cant wait for the next work or future update in this game

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I personally felt that the lack of follow up where capture scenes were concerned nullified anything fun about the game... seriously, i would have no complaints even if there was only a simple scene that happened between losing and trying again
meh i see your point. but given the time he had i wouldnt judge him too harshly. something had to suffer so that the rest would be completed.

shadypro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've read all the comments and how you all are disappointed but someone mind dropping a link so the rest of us can check it for themselves too? :)

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've read all the comments and how you all are disappointed but someone mind dropping a link so the rest of us can check it for themselves too? :)
ever heard of search engines? - if you wont find anything i will pm link

shadypro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ever heard of search engines? - if you wont find anything i will pm link
No need for a pm , I found it on nyaa.
But you know , it is more comfortably to just have a link here in the thread.

Here is the link if someone else needs it:
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2213004

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

No need for a pm , I found it on nyaa.
But you know , it is more comfortably to just have a link here in the thread.

Here is the link if someone else needs it:
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2213004
but you know, this is actually game discussion not link give away forum :)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Official English name: Shizuma Kenpu Legend Aoi

.- .

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

BTW I am having a problem. Every time I open de EXE. it closes immediately. Someone knows the problem ? or any advise ?