What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Ahriman] 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ (RJ188011)

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ188011] (Ahriman) 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ

Yes, I'm having the same problem when I try to open the full game :/

The demo closes as soon as I try to open it. Anyone else having this problem? Using Windows 10 by the way.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yes, I'm having the same problem when I try to open the full game :/
try to rename game folder

Last edited:

babyluka21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really wanna play this F***ing game (pissed cause been trying to fix this for last hour) and I can't get it to F***ing start up >X(! I tried doing the whole exceptions thing problem is though when I bring up a list of exceptions, the wfAudio file isn't coming up at all X/! Can someone please help with this???

FapCat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really wanna play this F***ing game (pissed cause been trying to fix this for last hour) and I can't get it to F***ing start up >X(! I tried doing the whole exceptions thing problem is though when I bring up a list of exceptions, the wfAudio file isn't coming up at all X/! Can someone please help with this???
Problem in your antiviruse. For some reason my always delet thise file.

zipetya

Reputation score

Downloaded this just to see what the fuss was all about.

Even though @vira tends to see false positives even more commonly than the others, it didn't get excited over any of the game files...

Your antivirus software may already have deleted / quarantined the .dll file. You guys even have it in the game's system folder?
Anyways, try this: disable your AV for the time the game downloads (don't do anything in the meantime; just to be safe) - heck, the file may get detected as it downloads already... Put the game where you want it, and add THAT folder to the AV exception list, and then turn the antivirus software back on. Should work.

If it's not that, then it has nothing to do with your exceptions. Which might be the case, since when I rename/delete that .dll file, the game window doesn't automatically close for me, but gives me an error window that the file is missing...

Apart from that. If you haven't already, try running it in Japanese locale... (I mean, you need to, actually.)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There was an update yesterday. Did Ahriman add more content?

EDIT: NVM, I'm an idiot. It was simply added to the english site yesterday. DERP! They really need to separate line for "release date" and "last updated date".

babyluka21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

on that note, can someone just send me a mega download link or something ? i think it'd be 100% safer just to download from there + easier X/........

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Dudeeee it worked!!!. I disable my AV and I extract once again the game. It opened. Dude you deserve 3 women to give you some heads lol. Thanks :D

Downloaded this just to see what the fuss was all about.

Even though @vira tends to see false positives even more commonly than the others, it didn't get excited over any of the game files...

Your antivirus software may already have deleted / quarantined the .dll file. You guys even have it in the game's system folder?
Anyways, try this: disable your AV for the time the game downloads (don't do anything in the meantime; just to be safe) - heck, the file may get detected as it downloads already... Put the game where you want it, and add THAT folder to the AV exception list, and then turn the antivirus software back on. Should work.

If it's not that, then it has nothing to do with your exceptions. Which might be the case, since when I rename/delete that .dll file, the game window doesn't automatically close for me, but gives me an error window that the file is missing...

Apart from that. If you haven't already, try running it in Japanese locale... (I mean, you need to, actually.)

nozdozzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man, this game is super disappointing. Moral Swordsman is my #1 H-game by a long shot. This game however is worse than a demo. Can see everything the game has to offer in less than 10 minutes.

I don't think there is a way for Ahriman to make this game worth the cost. Avoid buying this unless you are just looking to donate money and pray the next game is as good as Moral Swordsman.

Attachments

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you remove the body writing?

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You are right

Man, this game is super disappointing. Moral Swordsman is my #1 H-game by a long shot. This game however is worse than a demo. Can see everything the game has to offer in less than 10 minutes.

I don't think there is a way for Ahriman to make this game worth the cost. Avoid buying this unless you are just looking to donate money and pray the next game is as good as Moral Swordsman.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You are right
i too kinda agree this game is a bad demo but i believe he SHOULD get a pass. he made a great game before and one could tell he's trying to experiment. sure it might not turn out to be great but hey. people hate on call of duty and battlefield even when they might be bad but unlike them he isnt a AAA company. he only has the backing of his fans. if we wont support him then he might just disappear one day. and i like him game too much to let that happen. well thats what i believe anyway. in this field, we are the support they got.

ments

Reputation score

oh just guys at least read something before repeating over and over the same thing, about how game is more like demo, he already posted that game will have updates 1 weak ago
"In the updated version you will have satisfactory capacity."

This is comment from the Ahriman

nozdozzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh just guys at least read something before repeating over and over the same thing, about how game is more like demo, he already posted that game will have updates 1 weak ago
Its very easy to promise things, but much more difficult to deliver. The fact is he released a 10 minute game for the price of something that should have hours of content. I'll re-evaluate if/when he releases an update, but for now I feel scammed by Ahriman.

ments

Reputation score

Its very easy to promise things, but much more difficult to deliver. The fact is he released a 10 minute game for the price of something that should have hours of content. I'll re-evaluate if/when he releases an update, but for now I feel scammed by Ahriman.
oh don't give me this crap:
1st he wasn't missleading anyone in buying this game - on description he said that game is extremely short
2nd he is not some shady patron dude, who is selling hype, throws around few promises and then disappears - hes name is brand, it would be plain stupid to just flush it in toilet

Last edited:

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

oh god not again

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh don't give me this crap:
1st he wasn't missleading anyone in buying this game - on description he said that game is extremely short
2nd he is not some shady patron dude, who is selling hype, throws around few promises and then disappears - hes name is brand, it would be plain stupid to just flush it in toilet
it's the lack of consequences that ruins it for me.
not the length