What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Ahriman] 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ (RJ188011)

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ188011] (Ahriman) 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ

it's the lack of consequences that ruins it for me.
not the length
well. technically there are consequences. i abused those to heal myself though. XD

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

if you get caught and raped you will be healed. i just used that to explore. i explored, would find the boss, lose and be healed and voila, now i know the path to victory. ps. im one of those guys who would hoard their potions than use them

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if you get caught and raped you will be healed. i just used that to explore. i explored, would find the boss, lose and be healed and voila, now i know the path to victory. ps. im one of those guys who would hoard their potions than use them
even if just the bosses had post loss scenes it would be nice, the framing as stories being told ruins it

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

even if just the bosses had post loss scenes it would be nice, the framing as stories being told ruins it
well. considering he's working at 2-3 different game, i was pretty sure this was more of a test than game. to test some features.
ps. in case- 3 games i think. not sure. 1 was this one, the one that's with collaboration with someone, and the 3rd one which has other characters in pixiv.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well. considering he's working at 2-3 different game, i was pretty sure this was more of a test than game. to test some features.
ps. in case- 3 games i think. not sure. 1 was this one, the one that's with collaboration with someone, and the 3rd one which has other characters in pixiv.
I'm just wondering what features were in this game that were actually new besides the specific counter attack for those sex moves

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm just wondering what features were in this game that were actually new besides the specific counter attack for those sex moves
well. he might have been trying to use new scripts maybe? though you might know more about that than me.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If I had to take a guess, it'd be the counter attacks, the new HUD, and balancing fights for having more than three enemies on screen for a 1vX fight. Asagi only ever threw more than three enemies at you when you had a party of three or more.
There's probably also some smaller scripting under the hood to cut down on complexity and filesize. It's what I'd do: clean up the code to make it more modular for use in more games.

Reputation score

Based on the level of disappoint in this thread, I'm guessing this game's final boss had no lethal corruption attack like that Asagi game?

chanzy7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone else have trouble launching the game all of a sudden? I played it just fine a few days ago, but suddenly the game just closes immediately after launching it.

Even the Asagi game does the same thing now, but the other Rpgmaker games I have doesn't have this problem. :confused:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone else have trouble launching the game all of a sudden? I played it just fine a few days ago, but suddenly the game just closes immediately after launching it.

Even the Asagi game does the same thing now, but the other Rpgmaker games I have doesn't have this problem. :confused:
it could be either because the folder is in read only, or because of too many unicode alphabets in it's name. ie, in properties uncheck read only and copy the folder such that it's not too deep in too many japanese named folder.

chanzy7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it could be either because the folder is in read only, or because of too many unicode alphabets in it's name. ie, in properties uncheck read only and copy the folder such that it's not too deep in too many japanese named folder.
Oh shit, you're right my folders are stuck in read only all of a sudden. I unchecked it but after it's done, it rechecks itself. Is it because of a virus or something?

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh shit, you're right my folders are stuck in read only all of a sudden. I unchecked it but after it's done, it rechecks itself. Is it because of a virus or something?
nah. sometimes some files does that automatically. like utorrent and such. try changing the folder.

chanzy7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nah. sometimes some files does that automatically. like utorrent and such. try changing the folder.
Okay thanks for the help, I'll try that.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Nice trolling

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Nice trolling
not trolling. many a times my own games dont run because either the game is in read only or the folder location has too many unicode in it. i may not know my j rpgs but i now my computer stuff.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

not trolling. many a times my own games dont run because either the game is in read only or the folder location has too many unicode in it. i may not know my j rpgs but i now my computer stuff.
i was not typing to you

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So it's been over half a year, but the updates will start coming out on the 21st.
It apparently includes the option to skip scenes, new scenarios, materials, and game systems, and other unspecified stuff.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So it's been over half a year, but the updates will start coming out on the 21st.
It apparently includes the option to skip scenes, new scenarios, materials, and game systems, and other unspecified stuff.
well, after soo many rant and flamming around the comment section... (accused being fraud etc)
he/they (ahriman) make updated ver... lol
im hope its continued on the 1st trial ver, not simple one ver(released ver)

edit : still dont get it why they changed the storyline, when there already have based story in common event section... they scrapped out and make the very2 simple ver on released

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Updates for Aoi, or updates on that other game he was collaborating with someone on?