What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Ahriman] 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ (RJ188011)

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ188011] (Ahriman) 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ

Yeah it looks like he couldn't add in the planned erotic event (I'm assuming like the first bad ending) due to bugs he couldn't fix. He said what is added is a continuation of the tutorial level from before and that what is added is only one third of the stage. I'm not sure if there's multiple stages or if this whole update is "one stage" and therefore one third complete.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

That's disappointing but ah well we've waited over half a year already I guess.

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's ready to download folks, apparently if you enter the castle through the main entrance you'll fight infinitely due to reinforcements, but you can also enter through a side door of sorts.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

lets hope an update link =3

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Next update planned for 7th Sep as announced inside the game, though I'd expect something closer to mid Sep if he wants time for feedback and some quicky bug squashing. A boss plus some ero scene(s?) are supposed to be added then, he did mention the battle system is still being tweaked.

madfriend

Reputation score

Waaay too short, would rather he had something more substantial but hey at least he is actually updating.

If he makes a game as awesome as Asagi in length and scenes with the new upgrades to the battle system etc it would be amazing.

Attachments

Boobchibi

Reputation score

So.... is there anything past the underground bit? I've talked to the people around the hurt girl, and went upstairs, but, nada. Can't figure it out.

ridicubulous

Lurker
Reputation score

After you go upstairs you have to go the right, the side entrance is shown by a wooden pathway

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

by chance the game ends once you reach the bathroom ? or you can go other way?

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

yea, thats the end.... for this update

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You can bypass the rock by walking under it, and go through right opening to allow go upstair, and then you can found a wooden bridge, you can go through that space into the next zone, which can be more enemies to fight with.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

Can the translation from the forums also be used with this new version? Or does it conflict?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can bypass the rock by walking under it, and go through right opening to allow go upstair, and then you can found a wooden bridge, you can go through that space into the next zone, which can be more enemies to fight with.
Not sure what rock you're talking about. I tried the rocks in the court yard and everywhere I can see a "rock". Any picture?

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure what rock you're talking about. I tried the rocks in the court yard and everywhere I can see a "rock". Any picture?
you walk through the wall on top of the higher wooden tiles.

i still want some honest game overs already, right now i dont even feel like i've fought... a boss

Utgardoutcast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

By bathroom, I think he means the room with the line of people, where the game says it ends, not the room underground where you start the chapter.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you walk through the wall on top of the higher wooden tiles.

i still want some honest game overs already, right now i dont even feel like i've fought... a boss
By bathroom, I think he means the room with the line of people, where the game says it ends, not the room underground where you start the chapter.
Tried every wall in the fenced area to the south (instead of going into the bathroom) and every wall in the area before the bathroom. Nothing. Can I get a picture with a circle or something?

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The rock that some of you are talking about.

The wall you need to go through.

The bathroom where the game ends for now.

crap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ending transcription for anyone curious. I can't read Japanese and I can't get VNR to hook; I just used OCR (KanjiTomo).

TL;DR: next update September 7, apologies from Ahriman

[part 1]
現在ここまででー旦終了です
次の更新は9月7日を予定しています
工口イベント, ボス戦を追加しますので
ぜひ, ご期待下さい

[part 2]
まだまだ戦闘バランスの調整や
ギミツクが未完成であら遊び辛く
ご期待して頂いているモノとは程遠いかと思いますが
全力で作つておらますので, どうかよろしくお願いします

PS. if anyone tries to translate this, be careful - there's some weird scripts that make it so changing the names of certain abilities breaks some or all of their effects. Most of the restraint skills and the kick ability are affected, and probably others. Guessing they're using string matching on skill names to do stuff? I haven't looked into the scripts.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hoping he nerfs the TP skills. In their current state they make it impossible to lose any fights really.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

how much time left for update =3?