What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Ahriman] 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ (RJ188011)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ188011] (Ahriman) 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ

ouch haha that hurts damn. oh well it worth the wait i think

告別告別

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So,is there a bad ending may i ask? What exactly h levels do?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can we take a moment to appreciate how much detail seems to go into some simple RPG maker top-down scenes?

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can we take a moment to appreciate how much detail seems to go into some simple RPG maker top-down scenes?
I KNOW RIGHT!

thats one of the reasons im a big fan and always speak positvely for ahriman. sure the guy makes his mistakes, BUT HE PUTS SO MUCH INTO HIS GAMES! i......i luv.

Kemious

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well considering the start of 2.0 you can get a game over I think he's gonna implement bad ending the same was Asagi did. They're probably more along the lines of major plot points then just losing.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well considering the start of 2.0 you can get a game over I think he's gonna implement bad ending the same was Asagi did. They're probably more along the lines of major plot points then just losing.
A single cg with no explanation isnt a game over though... it's just slightly better than a default game over... the translated scenes were what made asagi so good

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

seriously i love this guy games. i really hope all his works even after this one be like asagi. not only story/ sprite scenes/ full animations. good sounds and very good timing. NOt use RPGMV << wish makes slower in many pc`s due to big map or a lot of animations on same map. il easily will buy All of his next works as long be same or bigger length as asagi. its not that i dislike cg game overs. but in reality for cg scenes there are no better that visual novels.s for this kind of 2d rpg the use of sprites on scenes and ends its a lot better

Kemious

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A single cg with no explanation isnt a game over though... it's just slightly better than a default game over... the translated scenes were what made asagi so good
I agree I fully agree with you on that. But I think that his intends to have proper game over scenarios and the like and those will appear when he reaches those points.

The additions to the game are still sort of in their building block stage. After all combat is hardly balanced and the resolution of effects aren't exactly fufilling their purpose

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the translated scenes were what made asagi so good
I'd argue that the combat combined with the moaning women mid-fight where each area has a new cg or two was what made the game the most.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

guess what? delayed again~~ :D
(he will updated on 11 sep.. but lets see if he can make it lol)

notwavman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, he mentioned serious bug, so it's OK.
The main important good news - he works on it, the game development is full on.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I'd argue that the combat combined with the moaning women mid-fight where each area has a new cg or two was what made the game the most.
^ This

Of course Asagi have many things like the battle system, the need to rescue your team, the many secrets and of course the characters

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ This

Of course Asagi have many things like the battle system, the need to rescue your team, the many secrets and of course the characters
yeah but all of that without a proper scene for losing (even if she gets rescued afterwards) is just a cocktease

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

yeah but all of that without a proper scene for losing (even if she gets rescued afterwards) is just a cocktease
I don't think seeing a woman being groped, stripped, raped, tied up into being a cumdump and fucked into submissiveness counts as a cocktease. That's an entire doujin minus the afterword page.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

its out, ver 2.0c (updated)