What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Ahriman] 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ (RJ188011)

notwavman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ188011] (Ahriman) 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ

So far only change you can see apart from changed notice when arriving to the boss fight (it states now next update is at October) is the new defeat event, which occurs after being beaten up everywhere except main gate (where enemies respawn). I like it a lot, be sure to experiment with it, Ahriman put a lot into it!

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

any link for last update yet XD ?

notwavman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's all in the trial DL -

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

oh hahaha ok sorry for the trouble then XD

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To those who own the pre-remake version:

The 2.0 remake demo is available to both owners and potential buyers and there's no difference between the two right now until it's complete and repackaged for sale?

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

edit: Seems I triggered a bug that causes in battle figure to stay permanently unchanged despite losing clothes / getting *accessories* attached to her. My previous comment don't apply in such case.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2.0c is also bugged. At least for me.

After she orgasms once, she can no longer orgasm with any part of her body - it got stimulated up to ~10k and she doesn't any orgasm bar or orgasms at all.

:(

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i only found 2 things with the defeat event besides getting freed. some kind of tight ropes event in the garden and the usual get beat up in battle thing. were there any others?

was getting captured with the secret door always there?

were there any other events while being lead around?

Kemious

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah there amount of actual added content is kinda small, though it appears there were a few fixes such as clothing remaining in what ever state they were wen recovered, but some thing were broken such as the penetration.

The only new thing is the leash walking.

Aaron A. Aaronsen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i only found 2 things with the defeat event besides getting freed. some kind of tight ropes event in the garden and the usual get beat up in battle thing. were there any others?

was getting captured with the secret door always there?

were there any other events while being lead around?
the secret door capture was always there.

Where do you get the tight rope even in the garden?

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the secret door capture was always there.

Where do you get the tight rope even in the garden?
i just walked through it while being lead around... id also lost a few times
it might happen anywhere if you have her on the rope long enough but there wasnt really anew event just a conversation where it seemed like the ropes were tightening on her

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could someone share 2.0c if at all possible? I for one would like to see the new content.

Edit: Apparently, the trial for 2.0 is currently the same as the paid version of 2.0? I guess I misunderstood. Sorry.

Last edited:
OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's all in the trial DL -
Applies to all questions asking "Where is 2.0x version?".

No one answered my question above, but it seems those who bought the game in its previous state have to put up with the demo versions for now. They don't get anything extra for having bought it to begin with until the finalised 2.x version is re-released on DLsite.

notwavman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Being freed, this is new too.
Either be lead to the basement or main entrance and you get saved.
Or try to fight when stumble upon bandits.
Killing one of them or freeing hands while wearing collar leads to forced submission.
So you have to shake collar off first, making sure won't pass out from molesting and only then free up and beat them up.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'd argue that the combat combined with the moaning women mid-fight where each area has a new cg or two was what made the game the most.
This is the main appeal for me and is what I feel other games with combat H tend to be lacking at (especially straight up clones like Deathblight RPG or Damsel Quest 3).

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is the main appeal for me and is what I feel other games with combat H tend to be lacking at (especially straight up clones like Deathblight RPG or Damsel Quest 3).
It's harder for us to get in touch with voice actors. since those sites ahriman used dont have english speakers/writers

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

It's harder for us to get in touch with voice actors. since those sites ahriman used dont have english speakers/writers
So... if you could get voice actors, which ones will you choice? english ones or japanese?

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So... if you could get voice actors, which ones will you choice? english ones or japanese?
Japanese... the english ones dont turn me on much...only kurovadis had an english va that i actually liked. I have my partner voicing yuki in my metroidvania project but i kept expecting people to complain about it. so far no one has.

but i doubt she could do the nice moans that ive come to expect from the ahriman games

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I seem to be stuck. I pretty just click through what I think is the opening. I think it is that due to how little combat I had and the amount of text. So I played as The main character for like one maybe two fights. Then a blue hair lady for a castle escape. Then one more battle as the main chick. Now I'm in what appears to be a dungeon as the main character, she doesn't appeared to be captured. The Blue haired one is there as well. One route is blocked by a npc, three other doors in a "bathroom" are locked, and the last route has a door that doesn't open.

I wonder if I got myself stuck by picking the wrong choices, or am not doing something the npc wants me to.

I can't read anything in the game so I'm really lost in the subject.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I seem to be stuck. I pretty just click through what I think is the opening. I think it is that due to how little combat I had and the amount of text. So I played as The main character for like one maybe two fights. Then a blue hair lady for a castle escape. Then one more battle as the main chick. Now I'm in what appears to be a dungeon as the main character, she doesn't appeared to be captured. The Blue haired one is there as well. One route is blocked by a npc, three other doors in a "bathroom" are locked, and the last route has a door that doesn't open.

I wonder if I got myself stuck by picking the wrong choices, or am not doing something the npc wants me to.

I can't read anything in the game so I'm really lost in the subject.
you have to walk through the wall upstairs where the floor is raised