What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Ahriman] 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ (RJ188011)

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ188011] (Ahriman) 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ

Wow! I thought that was a table. :p

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

mellofellow, I was in exactly the same situation, what a cryptic game.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wow! I thought that was a table. :p
I thought the exact same damn thing.
Finally got the try it out proper.
Goddamnit I want to make a partial. Never a full translation. Just no, nope nope nope nope.
No idea what those numbers in combat indicate at the moment and not sure if there is even anything implemented with them. Though I must admit I do just like numbers increasing and being modified. Who care about Aoi and everything happening to her, those numbers are the true star!

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I thought the exact same damn thing.
Finally got the try it out proper.
Goddamnit I want to make a partial. Never a full translation. Just no, nope nope nope nope.
No idea what those numbers in combat indicate at the moment and not sure if there is even anything implemented with them. Though I must admit I do just like numbers increasing and being modified. Who care about Aoi and everything happening to her, those numbers are the true star!
I bet it does take up the desk slot of the tileset

minipotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

*boink*

our usual cat's got some new stuff now(maybe?), if you catch my drift.

edit : or not. seems i jumped the gun.

Last edited:

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score

I somhow can't start the new trail version. It just crash on start up. Was there something new you need for the new 2.0 version (beside the RTP)?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I somhow can't start the new trail version. It just crash on start up. Was there something new you need for the new 2.0 version (beside the RTP)?
Its antivirus fault

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the secret door capture was always there.
What is the secret door capture? On the off chance I missed something. And does it happen when being walked around?

Edit: Nevermind found it. Seems to not always trigger.

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Its amazing how much you guys love things that I hate or don't care for, its like the anime community all over again. Or maybe this is still the anime community, which would make sense.

Anyways, the demo was way too short, even for me and I ain't even impressed by this game. Is there a "end of demo" message or does it just end due to some arbitrary dead end where you are blocked from advancing any further? Also, what's the deal with 1.0 and 2.0c? They seem so different and utterly unrelated. Is 2.0c the sequel to 1.0 or something?

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Its amazing how much you guys love things that I hate or don't care for, its like the anime community all over again. Or maybe this is still the anime community, which would make sense.

Anyways, the demo was way too short, even for me and I ain't even impressed by this game. Is there a "end of demo" message or does it just end due to some arbitrary dead end where you are blocked from advancing any further? Also, what's the deal with 1.0 and 2.0c? They seem so different and utterly unrelated. Is 2.0c the sequel to 1.0 or something?
A few things for you as I feel you care about all the wrong things:

-The game's on a tech level rather impressive with how overlaying the status, effects and elements of battle work. If you're not in this for the battle play and rape, you're not going to have a fun time, short and simple.

-1.0 could be more or less seen as a 'tech demo' showing off what the dev at first pictured the rest of the game would end up as, given he needed to make and sell -something- due towards budget issues. As such it's rather short as it loops on itself, but you can keep or clear the more 'longer staying' effects on a loop for self amusement.

-2.0 is more the game systems being reused in what could be called a more 'full featured' product that at the end might just rival Asagi in content, even though there's only a single playable heroine. it's a 'free' update for those who bought in doing the 1.0 phase, and it's already showing a strong start with all of the little extra events you can take part in depending on how you run around.

crap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ahriman has been posting updates again on his DLsite blog: b.dlsite.net/RG23581/. Notably, some nice preview images, and a target date for next update: Oct 31st

ps: posting links seems to be all sorts of broken - sorry for the incorrect link attachment, I can't even remove it.

crap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Demo version 2.0d is up on dlsite now. Google translate of blog says the main things added are "Addition of opening scene" and "Fine correction of battle system".

ps. forum links are still broken.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
so. out of curiosity. i played the demo.... after the intro, i went to the next building and tried to defeat the enemies but they keep coming... is that kinda the end of the demo?

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so. out of curiosity. i played the demo.... after the intro, i went to the next building and tried to defeat the enemies but they keep coming... is that kinda the end of the demo?
That part is by design. If you enter from the front entrance, you meet an infinite number of enemies. The only way out is to run away (not by menu, but as one of the, I think, attack actions).

The actual end of the demo is going through the back entrance, into a garden. Once you enter the (main?) building from the back garden, it will fade to white and the demo ends.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
That part is by design. If you enter from the front entrance, you meet an infinite number of enemies. The only way out is to run away (not by menu, but as one of the, I think, attack actions).

The actual end of the demo is going through the back entrance, into a garden. Once you enter the (main?) building from the back garden, it will fade to white and the demo ends.
which action though? could you screen cap it's mane icon?

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Is "the demo" referring to the trial version of RJ188011 you can just grab from its page, or is 188011 itself considered a demo?
If the latter, can someone up it?

notwavman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's the publicly available demo, just DL it, inside are 1.0 and 2.0d versions