What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Ahriman] 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ (RJ188011)

edley

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a eng translation or partial for this?

notwavman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I believe no, as 2.0 is in early development stages, meaning almost each the translation has to be remade from scratch.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
New Update today this was in the change log text file included with my download for ver 2.0e
ダウンロードいただきありがとうございます。

現在アップグレード版の2.0eはオープニングステージの途中までプレイ可能になっています。
本編は更新前になりますがver1.0をご利用ください。

ver2.0は随時更新していきますのでよろしくおねがいします。

更新履歴

1/22 ver2.0e
エロイベント追加
新戦闘システム実装

10/31 ver2.0d
オープニングにシーン追加
戦闘システム微修正

9/11 ver2.0c
オープニングステージ(途中)
オープニングステージ(連行イベント)

8/23 ver2.0b
オープニングステージ(途中)

8/10 ver2.0a
オープニングシナリオまで

Trevelontous

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New Update today this was in the change log text file included with my download for ver 2.0e
1/22 ver2.0e
エロイベント追加
新戦闘システム実装
1/22 ver2.0e
"Added erotic event
New battle system implementation"

The relevant bits courtesy of google translate. The battle implementation is pretty vague, I'm assuming it's just some feature added to it and not a complete rework or anything major like that. When I get around to it and have a copy of the new version I'll try and give specifics as to what's new, looks promising if only a relatively small update though.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Blog mentions the battle system is now complete in 2.0e, and progress should be quicker now that he can focus on adding scenario content.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
1/22 ver2.0e
"Added erotic event
New battle system implementation"

The relevant bits courtesy of google translate. The battle implementation is pretty vague, I'm assuming it's just some feature added to it and not a complete rework or anything major like that. When I get around to it and have a copy of the new version I'll try and give specifics as to what's new, looks promising if only a relatively small update though.
-added scene after bathroom
-some rework battle system (so u can actually spam all ur skill for MP pool and if MP not enough u will stunned)

ah and dont forget that if she cum 2 time in mouth its gonna crash (my exp its always crash but if u get gagged its seem fine)
what i want to say for author is, pls move on with reworking battle system. before is good enough and the new one is just some adding to attack skill (and this will make some bug come arise later)
im still waiting for him to updated storyline after prologue, or atleast boss fight and the confinment scene after defeated. a bit dissapoint after so long update (i think 2-3 month) and just get this much

and im stil thankfull for ahriman to not charge or paywall the updated ver (yes actual trial ver and product have same ver so try it)

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
With the new combat system you can pretty much 1 hit KO everything on the first round of combat... I'm not sure how this is supposed to be better. Hopefully it's still a work in progress. It'd be okay if mobs had more HP, mana costs for skills were increased, and mana gain per round was decreased.

Plus the get out of jail free card for 50 TP is still there and pretty much negates the struggle/bind system... at least make it cost 100 TP.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
With the new combat system you can pretty much 1 hit KO everything on the first round of combat... I'm not sure how this is supposed to be better. Hopefully it's still a work in progress. It'd be okay if mobs had more HP, mana costs for skills were increased, and mana gain per round was decreased.

Plus the get out of jail free card for 50 TP is still there and pretty much negates the struggle/bind system... at least make it cost 100 TP.
Yup 110% agree with this. No challenge in the combat at all anymore, and the 50 tp skill just ruins with whole binding mechanic. Hope he does a balance pass over the game as he adds more scenarios and enemies.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Not too worried on the difficulty since we've only really seen the tutorial-like 1st combat area. If their last game is anything to go by the 1st area was also a cake walk to showcase the heroine's power while gradually ramping things up, it wasn't until after the 2nd boss that things got interesting and even then it wasn't difficult once you learn each dangerous enemies' mechanic.

I'd suspect the slave curse ability (which the 50TP full bind cleanse falls under) to be curtailed somehow or otherwise negated by more then just overwhelming number of enemy insta bind skills. The end of current demo had the ninja boss saying he needs to study slave curse to counter it after the heroine breaks out of the super ninja butt hook technique with a full cleanse, so we can expect something on that front...

FrawLine

Lurker
Reputation score
The trial version on dlsite ist still the old ver 2.0d, does anyone have a link for the new version?

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The trial version on dlsite ist still the old ver 2.0d, does anyone have a link for the new version?
Look again. I just checked both the English and Japanese DLSite trials (by downloading them), and they contain 2.0e.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Ah crap, now this game is acting up like Asagi and just instantly closes if I try to run it. Was there any sort of fix for that?

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
If you have an anti virus try making it an exception to it
This. Ahriman games seem to have problems with anti-virus. I had the same problem. But even after putting an exception to the file AND the folder, Avast wouldn't let me run the program until I told Avast to shut the fuck up. By which I mean I disabled the shields long enough to let the game start.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
This. Ahriman games seem to have problems with anti-virus. I had the same problem. But even after putting an exception to the file AND the folder, Avast wouldn't let me run the program until I told Avast to shut the fuck up. By which I mean I disabled the shields long enough to let the game start.
Hmm that's what I heard, but even turning off Avast didn't do it... maybe something else is stopping it from starting up. Why does technology make trying to play H-RPGs so hard sometimes?!

sup12up

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah crap, now this game is acting up like Asagi and just instantly closes if I try to run it. Was there any sort of fix for that?
There is a possibility that the runtime is not included.

In addition, there is a possibility that installation has failed due to virus security. re-install "wfAudio.dll" as exception processing.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
There is a possibility that the runtime is not included.

In addition, there is a possibility that installation has failed due to virus security. re-install "wfAudio.dll" as exception processing.
Turns out it really was Avast. It didn't work last time, but I turned it off again and it decided to start up. Computers man, how do they work?
I will say in this demo, it really shows off how powerful Aoi is. It makes me wonder what kind of enemies she'll be fighting later on, since the early stuff here is fairly straight forward to defeat (which is to be expected).

notwavman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I actually like the new battle system, Aoi really kicks ass as the legendary fighter should :) And I'm sure in the later game will be evil enemies to counter this with a lot of really tight restraints! :)