What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Ahriman] 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ (RJ188011)

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Holy Shit, you're alive.
Life has been super busy. Pretty much taken over the lab since the post-doc left. Haven't had the energy to do jack shit afterwards.
But otherwise found a GF that is okay with my hentai activities, got put on a second anti-depressant, and got temporarily addicted to Factorio.
Life, right. All the ups and downs.

Necrosis535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is this game playable without being able to read, as in can you figure out where to go and such?

crap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is this game playable without being able to read, as in can you figure out where to go and such?
Yes, but be warned there is an imperial shit-ton of story text in the version 2.0 demo. You might have to wander / chat up random NPCs a bit, too, but it's straightforward enough that I've never bothered to hook up AGTH or anything for it.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Given the available content it's pretty linear. You could guess the general plot without being able to read it but you'd miss a lot of details sure. Judging from his last creation it should be not too big a problem progressing without being able to read Japanese for the full version.

Necrosis535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So far I think I've gotten some of the combat down, but if someone could explain it further that'd be great.
Is the end of the demo and unwinable battle? They kept spawning it no end in this one battle.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So far I think I've gotten some of the combat down, but if someone could explain it further that'd be great.
Is the end of the demo and unwinable battle? They kept spawning it no end in this one battle.
There's no battle in the demo end, just events. You're probably at the castle's front door, which you're suppose to avoid, or if you've entered battle there you can run away from. Go back the other way, it's pretty much linear to the end of demo.

Battle system basically allows you to take any number of actions with the limitation of once per unique skill per enemy, for skill not under enemy target menu like heal, regen endurance and kick you can do once per turn per skill. You're only limited by your endurance. You can therefore do in 1 turn: Kick, heal, regen endurance, slash 2 enemies once, and for 3rd enemy do a slash, heavy slash and wind slash all in 1 turn. Slave curse ability (TP menu) however uses the whole turn for a single cast.

Bind system is different, once grappled or binded you can take a single action a turn, and each bind gear or grapple has its HP that needs to be struggled to 0 before it breaks. Some bind gear prevents other bind gear from being struggled (Mask protects ball gag and blindfold, you have to break mask before you break the other two). Note some bind gear can't be struggled off such as rope, you need the 50 tp slave curse to cleanse that.

Necrosis535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, I used my old demo save and when I got to a part, it wouldn't let me past some ninja that gave some link everytime I tried to pass.
Figuring it was cause of a demo save, I started a new game and the same happened.
Anyone know whats going on?

notwavman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If it's the ninja after asshook scene - it's the end of the current version.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know why the Game closes itself instantly when starting up?

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Anyone know why the Game closes itself instantly when starting up?
Temporarily disable your antivirus. I know Avast doesn't like Ahriman's games for some reason. Once the game's running, you can turn your AV back on again.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Temporarily disable your antivirus. I know Avast doesn't like Ahriman's games for some reason. Once the game's running, you can turn your AV back on again.
Ah yeah, you are right.
Thanks for the Heads Up

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Don't turn off your antivirus.

You can make en exception of the game folder so the antivirus ignores it.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So the doujin of the game is out for like $7, and might be on sadpanda.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
since this was kinda necroed i was curious, does anyone here have the incomplete translated version of the game they could share with save?
also for anyone curious about the doujin, it's not on sad panda.... yet....

devilfc

Lurker
Reputation score
Did we have any new about this game? iam worried , really fan of AhRiman works

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Looks like Ahriman's been working on another RPG Maker game. Might explain why this one has been quiet lately.

New erotic RPG "Crest Knight Nord"

I made a new game! !
We are planning to line up at each sales site soon (scheduled), so thank you (`· ω · ')

It is the usual Ahrimann work where a female knight is caught by a rough attack on a rough attack and encounters terrible erotic!

Also, I asked Mr. Infragath for graphics for this work! !
user / 2552902
Please enjoy the stupidity of beautiful moe Moe girl! !

Looks like it's going to be similar to his other works, but with art by somebody else?