super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
So I stumbled upon this the other day.
Link to demo:

tumblr:
And they have a patreon: , I know some of ya'll really hate these, but they're not going away and at least this one is per update instead of constant monthly drain.

Features CGs, combat rape, animations. Kinks: Futa (I reaaaaally fuckin hope, though from the looks of their tumblr, they don't know that futa have a vagina), traps, fuck this I'm not listing them all out, basically dicks dicks dicks!

The game is in alpha, so don't expect tooo much. Art is great, gameplay leaves something to be desired as you can't do any raping yourself (because why would you want to do that? let's just watch the MC get used ad nauseam, bleh) and even if you could with the way the system works you'd need to drop their balance to 0, but that's impossible since they run out of HP long before then. Also upon reading the post rape text :LOL, how can a trap be emasculated?

So then! Anyone following this? Know what these guys are up to? Will the MC be able to fuck things or is this strictly a game for subs? Seems like they're shooting themselves in the foot if so, limiting their playerbase and all.

Edit: Create a character by choosing a class and buying points in stats, abilities (what you can do in combat), skills (perks that offer passive bonuses and convo options) and spells (combat). Take that character into a random gen map full of nodes, each node has either a trap, loot, NPC event, town, "dungeon" or enemy encounter (the largest amount of nodes). Events have skill checks (is your stat this number or higher) and the start of quite a few encounters also have them, sometimes allowing you to completely avoid the encounters.

Combat is heavily stat-oriented (at least I think, I've been using a cheat character with max stats and I steamroll most everything) so it ends up being an uphill battle, either kill your opponent or make them cum enough times (you can actually be the one fucking now) though some enemies have special conditions for defeat (and some can't be defeated through fucking, or certain types of fucking).

Content: Here's the rub, most of Majalis' content focuses on forced feminization and males being sodomized. Now to their credit they have added a few scenes where the MC isn't being bitched in some way (mostly accessible by winning fights [who knew?]) there's very little art for that. Lol, if it isn't dick going into Hiro there's probably not art for the scene so... I guess blame patreons for not voting for that.

Controls are simple point and click. There are shortcuts, I think, but those are useless so I never learned them.

Last edited:

manic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Tales of Androgyny

It's more trap than futa based on the itch.io description.

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After a quick bit of play, it's futa on trap, so take that how you will.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

If any of you are familiar with the artist Majalis, this game is basically their art and stories compiled into a text-based RPG. This means it features primarily traps taking futa cock.

I played through what there is so far, it's got a solid combat system and while the art is good, there isn't much of it so far - each of the (3) implemented monstergirls has a standing portrait but only one or two of them have defeat/combat rape cgs.

Story mode isn't implemented yet in the free version so I can't speak on that, but the current freeplay mechanic revolves around finding food (from dryads basically) while fighting weregirls, harpies, bandits. Slimes can be talked to, fought or fucked and losing to an enemy will earn your character a good dicking.

Traps are currently the only option for player characters, and I think all enemies and npcs currently implemented are futas.

OP
super_slicer

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Nope, no pussy, no futa. And after some research I've discovered that Majalis is one of the artists that doesn't understand that.

Some images so you can understand, and see dicks:

Newhalf or shemale:

Futanari:

And don't say "it's western futanari", that's a load of crap, a futanari must be a hemaphrodite no ifs ands or buts. Don't try to sell me black tea by calling it coffee.

Also, jesus christ! google image search just links all kinds of loli doesn't it?

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

nah, all of those images are futa

LewdLogic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

nah, all of those images are futa
Naw dude. Half those images are shemales the rest are futa.

This has also been a bit personal gripe of mine when folks get this stuff mixed up.

Having tits and looking like a chick doesn't make you a futa. You have to have both a dick and a vag. Mixing up terms isnt doing anyone any favors when they are after certain things they like.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

every single time I have seen it it has been described as futa. just cause you don't like it doesn't mean that's not what it is

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

gameplay leaves something to be desired as you can't do any raping yourself (because why would you want to do that? let's just watch the MC get used ad nauseam, bleh)
You actually can initiate a hand/blowjob if you find yourself in a kneeling position with high enough arousal. You can't (at least yet, maybe sometime down the line?) outright rape the enemies, but it's not entirely 100% forced on the PC.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

the text is too freaking small

i can't even read what thay say

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's more trap than futa based on the itch.io description.
Yes

If any of you are familiar with the artist Majalis, this game is basically their art and stories compiled into a text-based RPG. This means it features primarily traps taking futa cock.
Yes
basically) while fighting weregirls, harpies, bandits. Slimes can be talked to, .
Yes

can't wait to give this a try. its like a dream seeing Majalis make a game.

edit-this is good but that fucking text is so small.

Last edited:

Vintrion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I merely love the fact this game exists. Even if it won't see any major updates due to it being a duo who works on commissions, it's still inspired many-a fantasy. The fine mix of lust and disgust portrayed through the battle-log is a bit contradictory, but few devs actually focus on it.

EDIT: Removed a statement.
This game is specialized to androgynous anal, it can be considered it's weakness if it wants to rack in the dosh, but unless they were to add in more specialty writers or appeal to a specific crowd as TF/TG or Furries it is unlikely it will cross over the 4k$-month gap. I would say 'Less Competition' but there are still games that feature or center around crossdressing, Even a certain board owner's game has such a thing. Even /d/ took a glance at it only to say 'meh' and obsess over FC again
And don't say "it's western futanari", that's a load of crap, a futanari must be a hemaphrodite no ifs ands or buts. Don't try to sell me black tea by calling it coffee.
I'm running out of places I can agree with this without starting a sudden argument over it. It makes me wish the ever hellish "Can futanari have balls?" wars never ended because at least then shemales/newhalfs or whathaveyous were being defined as having only male genitalia. And thus gay, I say that while being gay for dickgirls.
can't wait to give this a try. its like a dream seeing Majalis make a game.
I was tired of having to view their occassional branching stories and short mock-ups teasing me constantly over the idea of a game with Majalis' Art/Writing. The Dream is Real.

Last edited:

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hooboy i can't wait for this to develop further so we can get more animations or hell even just pictures of the dirty acts is fine

this game does what i wanted a ton of text based games to do already (albeit with way less polish but its like an alpha build... so whatever) no WALLS of TEXT

also a way to skip a ton of text if you've seen it already!

i can pay much more attention to small amounts of sentences than seeing a gigantic screen of words

i hope they streamline a lot of the battle stuff, seeing a ton of numbers for the player to figure out gets tiresome, also aesthetically displeasing as a game

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thank you super_slicer for dropping info on this game, I look forward to trying it out!

Eyesday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's any way to solve the OpenGL problem? Says that i need the 2.0 version, but in my computer apparently i have 1.4. x_x

OP
super_slicer

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Update your graphics drivers.

However your card might not support higher versions of opengl, in that case it's time to buy a new card.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm not fan of shemale, specially if it's the MC, but I tried out the demo anyway because the style and art seemed like something I would like very much.

Just based on the harpy which seems to be the only animated enemy so far and that has a picture for one of the sex stances (the blowjob) I can say that if the rest of the game follows that style, I'm completely in. For that kind of quality I'll easily accept the MC as a futanari girl even if there is no vagina. Wouldn't be the first time *cough*a lot of Gura Nyuuto works*cough*cough*

(To answer the first debate here, they themselves say their characters are mostly traps, is not that the don't seem to know the difference between traps and futanaris)

Btw, can someone confirm if the harpy blowjob picture is the only in-fight picture in the current demo? It was the only one I could find.

Anyway, hopefully this game will advance at a good pace but as it is now for me is a wait and see.

maxterson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's any way to solve the OpenGL problem? Says that i need the 2.0 version, but in my computer apparently i have 1.4. x_x
if you change the system windows 7, 8 to 10, uninstall java and install java version 8 51 or minor, ignore the advise about a obsolete version.

the other way need change the target

OP
super_slicer

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

if you change the system windows 7, 8 to 10, uninstall java and install java version 8 51 or minor, ignore the advise about a obsolete version.

the other way need change the target
What? No. Get out of this thread, no engrish tech support and no bullshit glitchy work-arounds that could fry someone's video card!