What's new

RPG RPG Maker [みことし堂 / mikotoshi-dou] Lilia's Livelihood ~少女と触手と不思議な島~ / Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ (RE189029) (RJ189029)

Mick2000

Reputation score
Didn't notice yugifan3's sig with the massive banner down below, didn't cha?

anyways, his thread :
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...artial?t=28259
dunno man, the forum change a lot since the fall day, the banner thing is gone.
also it's weird, both looks same but this decrypter works perfectly fine

another, i try data 1.05 and i really don't see any change so i try dig deeper and get the 1.04 which have the partial i presume.
the title did say 1.04 but the menu still not translated

Last edited:

refferee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

another, i try data 1.05 and i really don't see any change so i try dig deeper and get the 1.04 which have the partial i presume.
Signatures don't appear by default now, you have to manually enable them to be seen from your User Settings and select Account, there's a box to check for visible signatures. Yugi's english partials will be shown then.

The data folder in this thread linked by Yugi is the Jap one.

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For this specific game u need to use the decrypter that can extract large files.
Also the Partial for Lilia Livehood is for 1.07. Which means you need to find that version of the game before using the partial like it says in the partial game thread:
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...B3%B6%EF%BD%9E

And like Refferee said you do need to go to user settings and tick the box to make signatures visible.

Last edited:

minipotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

bottom right corner read like "UP to 25000 files recompiled version". that's you clue for the extended version.

and yeah, go enable signatures. you'll find quite a lot of resources / info hidden in some of the prominent member's sig

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Got around to play a bit of this Game and boy do I get hard Vibes from that one Game in wich you play as a Woman who can transform into a fox-tailed Goddess.
I don't remember the name anymore but in this Game you can also get infested with Parasites, little critters and even Octupussys. It was also visually more appealing because every "Thing" you could get had 3 different Stages and really looked as if the MC was "Infested", like Worms peeking out of the Nipples and what not.

Now in Lillia's Livelyhood it all feels very tame in the Art department but I guess that is just me and my destroyed Mind. In return the Gameplay is smoother and is more fun.
I am 1-2 hours now in and I will definetely play through it but right now I had more fun with the other Game I mentioned just alone for the Art.

Edit: Anyone a Idea what the name was of the Game I mentioned? xD
After typing it down I want to play it again when I am through with Lillias Livelyhood.:cool:

Mick2000

Reputation score
Got around to play a bit of this Game and boy do I get hard Vibes from that one Game in wich you play as a Woman who can transform into a fox-tailed Goddess.
I don't remember the name anymore but in this Game you can also get infested with Parasites, little critters and even Octupussys. It was also visually more appealing because every "Thing" you could get had 3 different Stages and really looked as if the MC was "Infested", like Worms peeking out of the Nipples and what not.

Now in Lillia's Livelyhood it all feels very tame in the Art department but I guess that is just me and my destroyed Mind. In return the Gameplay is smoother and is more fun.
I am 1-2 hours now in and I will definetely play through it but right now I had more fun with the other Game I mentioned just alone for the Art.

Edit: Anyone a Idea what the name was of the Game I mentioned? xD
After typing it down I want to play it again when I am through with Lillias Livelyhood.:cool:
卑美狐 -畜生丸は殺さなければならないー
Himiko -i must kill chikushomaru-
not love this^ one really, got my fetish but the saggy breast art kill my boner a bit. also i'm not sure what the story about but i did sense some dark plot about it i mean just look at the ending...

well in term of art it's definitely lilia for me, the dev really improve it since rain and it's animated!

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh yeah, thats the one. Thanks for that.
I agree with you that they went for most of their Games over Top, the only Game wich had good proportions was the "Stupid Sister Diary" wich had a Deception like Gameplay.

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Would rather not beg for a link but I cannot find the 1.07 version anywhere, anyone have it?

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Out of curiosity, does anyone know where Riche the cat merchant goes puttering off to during the wee hours (0:00 ~ 4:59 a.m.) of Thursdays? She's not at her shophouse (can even enter her bedroom, which you usually can't if the NPC is sleeping), and neither is she is at the Nameless Beach (her usual haunt on Tuesday 0:00 ~ 4:59). She's not at her other possible locations either (forge, Nameless Beach fishing spot, Southern Beach (at the tent), Western Forest B (near the apple tree), Slime Cave Entrance (near the berry tree with the pepper vines), Mine Ruins: Corrupted Area (near the pool to the east of the map where you see her HCG), Northern Mountain Pass (the area near the center when you trigger her hornet HCG), Northern Mountain Pass: Rest Stop (near the bed)). I even went looking at the four other fishing spots (Eastern Riverbank B, Southern Beach: Fishing Spot, Lakeside B and Slime Cave B1F), but no dice either.

The hint fairy gives no advice during this time (previous or current day), so I presume there's no event or subquest tied to finding her. Is she in a easter egg location somewhere, or is this some bug or oversight left over in the game? I am playing v1.07, but the game still has a lot of minor non game-breaking bugs and/or inconsistencies all over the place, 'though they are mostly just cosmetic or interactions in the game mechanics that don't make too much sense (like upgrading titles at the forge because they're technically considered equipment; say hello to Lilia's title of Non-Virgin +99 for the lulz).

Side note, the author is pretty good at picking out meaningful names for the characters, especially considering they have Western names in a Japanese game. Lilia means "lily" (*cough* yuri, also the flower symbolizes purity and innonence), Sylvia means wood spirit (i.e. a slyph, or fairy) and Riche can mean rich (it's usually a male name in French though). Angelica is the odd one out here at first glance since she's a succubus (and a NEET shut-in), but she's positively angelic and treats Lilia well, giving constant advice and monitoring her health even after going through the trouble of saving her in the beginning (well, unless you stiff her at the ending after going into debt, but ehhh... you really have to deliberately try to fail, so by that point Lilia's suicidally stupid and taking advantage of Angelica's generosity).

Last edited:

Cerneu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Side note, the author is pretty good at picking out meaningful names for the characters, especially considering they have Western names in a Japanese game. Lilia means "lily" (*cough* yuri, also the flower symbolizes purity and innonence), Sylvia means wood spirit (i.e. a slyph, or fairy) and Riche can mean rich (it's usually a male name in French though). Angelica is the odd one out here at first glance since she's a succubus (and a NEET shut-in), but she's positively angelic and treats Lilia well, giving constant advice and monitoring her health even after going through the trouble of saving her in the beginning (well, unless you stiff her at the ending after going into debt, but ehhh... you really have to deliberately try to fail, so by that point Lilia's suicidally stupid and taking advantage of Angelica's generosity).
Fuck, now I'm really hoping that somebody will translate this game.

But then again, the dev's previous game never got a translation either... ( ._.)

Mick2000

Reputation score
so i found ver 1.07 up on cat site... anyone know what's the new thing?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread moved back and unlocked.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i hear the dev is working on a new game, is this true? cant find his page.

Skylurk

Reputation score
Here's one for you then.

Slime cat area

One of the night time fairy areas, although this one is pretty easy to find.

Coast Cat

Bed Cat

Cave Fairy

Mountain cat
Abandoned Village Fairy
Hey uh, you wouldn't happen to remember where Richie spawns during the "At an unnamed coast, after midnight" or "at night her conversation changes but its not at a normal Richie House">

refferee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey uh, you wouldn't happen to remember where Richie spawns during the "At an unnamed coast, after midnight" or "at night her conversation changes but its not at a normal Richie House">
The unnamed coast after midnight would be the same coast where Lilia first arrived. Can't remember the night conversation changes but it's not at a normal Riche House sadly.

Potato Coral

Reputation score
Need help with a few things

1. How to get the special paracite tentacle?
2. Where is the cave with bed that Riche goes to in the morning? (ive checked the unamed cave a thousand times and checked all caves)
3. How to get bad end/true end?

JustNameIsFineToo

Reputation score
1. Futa parasite tentacle is located next to sealed ruins entrance (dead-end to the right) Don't remember at which point it becomes available (postgame?), but island mistress will tell you about that.
2. Isn't that a blacksmith cave?
3. Bad end - initiate final evaluation while indebted to island mistress.
True end - don't know exactly, but seems you should find the flower for which heroine embarked on her journey to begin with (near waterfall on mountain road), get a lot of affection points with all three girls (obtained by doing repeatable (fetch/hunt/craft) quests for them) and see all h-scenes with them.

Last edited: