What's new

RPG RPG Maker [みことし堂 / mikotoshi-dou] Lilia's Livelihood ~少女と触手と不思議な島~ / Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ (RE189029) (RJ189029)

Potato Coral

Reputation score
1. Futa parasite tentacle is located next to sealed ruins entrance (dead-end to the right) Don't remember at which point it becomes available (postgame?), but island mistress will tell you about that.
2. Isn't that a blacksmith cave?
3. Bad end - initiate final evaluation while indebted to island mistress.
True end - don't know exactly, but seems you should find the flower for which heroine embarked on her journey to begin with (near waterfall on mountain road), get a lot of affection points with all three girls (obtained by doing repeatable (fetch/hunt/craft) quests for them) and see all h-scenes with them.
Thanks for the info! Ill try them later
But for 2, I cant find her in the blacksmith cave. There was one instance she was there but this is the second time i got the notice "mornings in a cave with the landmark being a bed"
Is it my affection too low/quest not done? I have yet to complete the emblem quest cause farming for stones is a pain (IK from minesite bossfight but still slow) or is it bugged?
Huh getting indebted is going to be hard, I have a few million EP theres a EP reset in the red crystal right?

JustNameIsFineToo

Reputation score
Huh getting indebted is going to be hard, I have a few million EP theres a EP reset in the red crystal right?
Well, I don't remember an explicit EP reset, but you can try to spend it all on bulk raising-lowering monster level.
Is there a reason to specifically trying to unlock bad end though? As I remember, all endings will be available from recollection room upon getting true end, which doesn't require such sacrifices.

As for 2... I don't remember any such bugs, so try what you said (finishing quest and other loose ends related to her + getting more affection). I remember 120 affection being a highest breaking point after which there is no merit for raising it further.

trollface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for the necro'ish post. But did anyone find out how to get Ending B legit?
As it's the only thing left to get for me. And I have no idea how to get it besides viewing it in the gallery after getting the true end.

Last edited: