What's new

RPG RPG Maker [みことし堂 / mikotoshi-dou] Lilia's Livelihood ~少女と触手と不思議な島~ / Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ (RE189029) (RJ189029)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
The solution to how to see the signature was posted on the previous page. Please try to read the posts above yours.

N.R.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The ruins can only be accessed after getting the true ending first then getting a key item from the succubus. (You still get stuck on the table though teleporting out solves the problem)
As for 1.01...while you can now clear the game itself with some trial and error it still have alot of bugs (missing thread recipes so you can't make some of the cloth equipment, quests that require items which can't be forged, or quests that dont complete even if you have the item etc) and the gallery room will crash out on more than one opportunity because of missing files lol.

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any idea on how to get the true ending? or does progressing to the point right before getting ENDING A, blocks you from getting the true ending.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Strange that you can not see the signature. Ill just link the drive and readme for you then.
-:partial Drive:-

-:Spreedsheet Readme:-

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I applied the partial and am getting REALLY bizarre graphical glitches. The game still says it's 1.00 even after applying the partial so I\m guessing that's the issue.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I applied the partial and am getting REALLY bizarre graphical glitches. The game still says it's 1.00 even after applying the partial so I\m guessing that's the issue.
I updated it. Did you re-download it again? That might be the issue. Ive included the Game.ini file. That should make it say 1.0.1 now.
Also, lets try keep any partial issue to this thread if we can people please and thank you ^^ :
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...B3%B6%EF%BD%9E

Last edited:

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The partial automatically updates the game file to 1.01 but the title remain unchanged, tested it the shellfish boss no longer glitch you out and your fully upgraded house doesn't break your game as well anymore.

N.R.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any idea on how to get the true ending? or does progressing to the point right before getting ENDING A, blocks you from getting the true ending.
True ending can be gotten as long as you didn't get any other endings first, 2 things to do:

1) Finish all the sub-heroine events (iirc they only occur on Sundays and/or on certain specific days), the guidance fairy tells you where to find them when they appear. The exact requirements are unclear but at the very least you need to unlock all of their H scenes then talking to them again in a few days.
2) Find a plant/flower item on the screen to the west of the ruins (it looks just like any other plain pickups so this one is very annoying to find at first), this may only appear after doing the above.
3) A choice between true/normal ending will appear once requirements are met.

Last edited:

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Strange that you can not see the signature. Ill just link the drive and readme for you then.
-:partial Drive:-

-:Spreedsheet Readme:-
Yea that helps thanks But i've got another problem i can't find the text that matches the game! did i do something wrong? i've followed every step so far.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
True ending can be gotten as long as you didn't get any other endings first, 2 things to do:

1) Finish all the sub-heroine events (iirc they only occur on Sundays and/or on certain specific days), the guidance fairy tells you where to find them when they appear. The exact requirements are unclear but at the very least you need to unlock all of their H scenes then talking to them again in a few days.
2) Find a plant/flower item on the screen to the west of the ruins (it looks just like any other plain pickups so this one is very annoying to find at first), this may only appear after doing the above.
3) A choice between true/normal ending will appear once requirements are met.
Can you tell all the spots and in which order the sub-heroines can be found at?

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yea that helps thanks But i've got another problem i can't find the text that matches the game! did i do something wrong? i've followed every step so far.
Download the 189029 thing,
extract the original rgss3a to get data & graphics folder.
replace the data folder content with stuff inside 189029,
delete the original rgss3a so that the game loads from data&graphics folder.

which part do you have problem with?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yugifan3 Signature visibility is now a toggle in the profile. I'm not sure why, but some people (myself included) got set to "Signatures off" mode during the upgrade - which I prefer, because it makes the place a lot tidier. I assume the same happened to Silentwolf As you can't assume signature visibility now, It might be best to pop a link or two into your profile (which doesn't have support for images etc), or perhaps post links. Or I suppose you could remind people about the signature visibility toggle every time you post something, whatever works.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
People talking about getting endings and i'm stuck in "stage 2"
House fully upgraded
Field Fully upgraded
Every skill acquired

But what happens whenever i try to enter the boss room (I don't know if it is, just assuming that), she turns around.
What do? T.T

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
House fully upgraded
Field Fully upgraded
Every skill acquired

But what happens whenever i try to enter the boss room (I don't know if it is, just assuming that), she turns around.
What do? T.T
Most of the time you need to talk to the blonde to progress the story. First option.
I don't know what triggers the dialogue to move on to next stage but I guess just talk to every people, explore some maps and use the crafting stuff.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
House fully upgraded
Field Fully upgraded
Every skill acquired

What do? T.T
Wait what skills? Are there more spells other than heal?

I've said it a couple of times now but you should be able to get forward by going around doing everything once: collecting, killing, talking etc.

The part I'm stuck in is I can't find where the NPCs go. After 12:00 the fairy maid seems to go somewhere. After 00:00 the shopkeeper seems to go somewhere.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wait what skills? Are there more spells other than heal?
The big fuck-off orb, well it's not that big, but it's in your house, red orb. 4 Different thing sto choose in these there's a lot of skills that are bought with the money/sex thingy.