What's new

RPG RPG Maker [みことし堂 / mikotoshi-dou] Lilia's Livelihood ~少女と触手と不思議な島~ / Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ (RE189029) (RJ189029)

Archy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
exit the base from the lower left exit, then go up the stairs on the left
I thought that might be the spot as well but she isn't there. Do you know if it has to be AM or PM?

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi, I have a problem.I try to apply the partial from yugifan but rgss decrypter show me an error of index everytime I try to decrypt the rgss. And even if i bypass the error and apply the partial, the game crash on start saying that it can't find some graphics. Any idea ? (I've tried many sources of lilia link btw)

Last edited:

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I thought that might be the spot as well but she isn't there. Do you know if it has to be AM or PM?
i'm pretty sure its night, try when its 18:00, i always go at 20:00 if the hint fairy says someone go to somewhere at night though

Archy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i'm pretty sure its night, try when its 18:00, i always go at 20:00 if the hint fairy says someone go to somewhere at night though
You were right I guess I just never checked at that time specifically thanks a bunch

Last edited:

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
True ending can be gotten as long as you didn't get any other endings first, 2 things to do:

1) Finish all the sub-heroine events (iirc they only occur on Sundays and/or on certain specific days), the guidance fairy tells you where to find them when they appear. The exact requirements are unclear but at the very least you need to unlock all of their H scenes then talking to them again in a few days.
2) Find a plant/flower item on the screen to the west of the ruins (it looks just like any other plain pickups so this one is very annoying to find at first), this may only appear after doing the above.
3) A choice between true/normal ending will appear once requirements are met.
no you doesn't need to unlock each NPC H-scenes to complete their sub-events, because rishe H-scene can't be unlocked on ver.1.00 while i achieve true end on ver.1.00, so i think its their favorable point that needs to be increased to finish their sub-events, the points can be checked from the book item on the rightmost inventory tab, your other points are right though

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Can anyone share a full save? I just don't know what to do anymore,can't enter my hourse for some reason,randomly and wandering everywhere trying to unlock everything.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Since it was asked for .

No partial attached to it just the data folder for those that wanna update and not re-download 1gb.

And the partial as also been updated to 1.0.2

Last edited:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I may need a translated game to be able to play this, Cause im not sure what I did to make the begining enemies do thousand of damages on me, I dont think I could do anymore battles from here if they kill me in one go.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok... here's my golden question.
What does time affect and does the game game over after a certain ammount of time?...

Edit* Also, what are you even suppose to do on the game? I just keep running around battling and getting raped -.-

Last edited:

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I may need a translated game to be able to play this, Cause im not sure what I did to make the begining enemies do thousand of damages on me, I dont think I could do anymore battles from here if they kill me in one go.
Talk to the succubus to adjust enemy level. 2nd option to increase by X, 3rd option to decrease by X. Each level costs 100 or 1000ep or something

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Talk to the succubus to adjust enemy level. 2nd option to increase by X, 3rd option to decrease by X. Each level costs 100 or 1000ep or something
Well that fixes everything, no wonder it was seeming to get impossible out of nowhere. Thank you.

nivek333

Reputation score
Sooo has anyone found out how to get silver/rainbow thread yet? It´s all I need to finish my outfit completion :D

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Ok so apparently Riche the cat merchant can be found on Wednesday at 19:00 or later at the apple tree in the west forests second area (penis larva swarm enemies). (thanks to Rawr1125)

On thursday evening before day ends Riche can be found in smithing cave.

ay0lah said that you need 50+ affection with the heroines to be able to get scenes with them. To do so you need to find some tentacle in some ruins area. I checked both the ruined village and what I assume to be ruins where the last tentacle boss should be sealed in. I could not find any tentacles. I'm not sure if it's because I have 50 affection only with Riche.

How do I get 50 affection with all the heroines?

Can anyone tell where the special spots for the heroines are (such as the apple tree where Riche can be found). Just the spots would be nice to know and possibly the time of the day. I could then check that spot every day to determine when they are there.

Please help those who cannot into japanese.

EDIT: about silver/rainbow threads, as far as I know they are unobtainable.

Last edited:

N.R.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sooo has anyone found out how to get silver/rainbow thread yet? It´s all I need to finish my outfit completion :D
Silver/rainbow threads are obtainable at the cave where you can craft/upgrade weapons as of V1.02.

nivek333

Reputation score
Silver/rainbow threads are obtainable at the cave where you can craft/upgrade weapons as of V1.02.
Wait what? Where/How? It´s not in the crafting selections or the resource nodes, for me at least.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well that fixes everything, no wonder it was seeming to get impossible out of nowhere. Thank you.
Sounds kinda like you need to upgrade your weapon. I just keep adding more speed and atk to my weapon and kill everything in 1 hit even with difficulty increasing every battle.

N.R.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wait what? Where/How? It´s not in the crafting selections or the resource nodes, for me at least.
They are craft items below the usual equipment upgrade materials.
You likely have to fully upgrade the crafting selections just like the houses/farm etc.

nivek333

Reputation score
I am... 90%? sure it is. I can craft equipment strengtheners up to F and Orichalcum tier weapons. If that is not the highest then how do I unlock that? Fairy-maid wont let me buy/upgrade anything anymore.