What's new

RPG RPG Maker [みことし堂 / mikotoshi-dou] Lilia's Livelihood ~少女と触手と不思議な島~ / Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ (RE189029) (RJ189029)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
OP update via: Nightverge

LL main img.jpg

DLsite JP:
DLsite EN:

This game is a top-down RPG with turn-based battles. Monster types include various tentacles, insects, and slimes. Battles start when you touch a monster in the world. Each area has one main type of enemy, and their only form of attack is rape. Each enemy has several variations that will target different areas (mouth, breast, clit, vagina, urethra, ass.) It is possible for many of them to parasitize the breasts, vagina, urethra or ass, and you can have multiple kinds of critters in there at the same time. There's an extensive crafting system for all kinds of items, weapons, and outfits. Your objective is standard RPG fare; work through the open levels and area bosses until you reach the final baddie at the top of a tower. The rape cut-ins are all fully animated, and rather well.

Controls are RPGmaker standard.

Story description from DLsite:
The capricious wind brought Lilia onto an unexpected destination, the wonder island.
Then Lilia was soon relentlessly violated by a tentacle creature that suddenly appeared.
Lilia barely had a narrow escape with a succubus' assistance, but she still has no option
but live on this sea-locked island bearing a traumatic memory of the violation that persists in heart...

Fetishes: female protagonist, tentacle, insect, slime, parasites, nipple fuck, eggs, inflation, impregnation, birth, light vore, light futanari

A translation can be found here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [みことし堂] Lilia's Livelihood ~少女と触手と不思議な島~

Welp, this is gonna be a long wait.
Hopefully that's just the author giving himself alot of leeway, unlike some authors not giving themselves enough leeway and being late by months, in some cases years(can't remember which game that was).

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My god he didn't even try to pretend it was going to have a decent development span

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Even if he is a slow worker, by making the release date so far away he can just sit back and do it in his own time without worrying about delays and apologies.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

He has already posted quite a few number of screenshots on his blog, including one animated scene.

D-D

Reputation score

Anyone else found any missing image errors?

I lost to enemies twice which made the girls stomach very big, then encountered an enemy and the enemys H attack caused an error.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i am not fond to games that say will be released after 5+ months
think a little since 5 years or even before every game that always has a loong release date once that date comes not even a notice of it

easily this year had already 8 games that were in the news in 2015 mids
and none of those got released

only 1 of them got a notice that we need to wait another year -_-

anyway if it really comes out at that month il buy 2 copies just to shut my mouth but still i really doubt it gets released at that date

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else found any missing image errors?

I lost to enemies twice which made the girls stomach very big, then encountered an enemy and the enemys H attack caused an error.
u can fix that by extract it andthe fill that it say missing i think if fight the mob with a V in its name move the png image from the folder it let know which folder the file missing, move the image from b01 to b00 all image be good if it a mob with a c in its name that do not fight that image not in that game if u have a large belly/boobs

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh my...I loved Rain's Rave! <3 So doing a partial for this game as well when it comes out.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Im liking the alliteration theme this author's got going on.

D-D

Reputation score

Version 1.01 of the demo available, some bugfixes.

I checked the makers blog with google translate a bit and got the following info about his plans for the game:

* He wants the game to be so that you can play and enjoy it for a long time

* It's going to be kinda open world, you can grind and gather and upgrade your equips as much as you like, but it's not always necessary.

* Enemies become stronger the more you kill them (?)

* There's not going to be any dead end game overs, dev wants you to be able to continue playing no matter what happens, however some boss monsters might cause an abduction confinement scene/event, maybe.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

goodlord : O

Anurabis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Version 1.01 of the demo available, some bugfixes.

I checked the makers blog with google translate a bit and got the following info about his plans for the game:

* He wants the game to be so that you can play and enjoy it for a long time

* It's going to be kinda open world, you can grind and gather and upgrade your equips as much as you like, but it's not always necessary.

* Enemies become stronger the more you kill them (?)

* There's not going to be any dead end game overs, dev wants you to be able to continue playing no matter what happens, however some boss monsters might cause an abduction confinement scene/event, maybe.
So after playing around with the demo a bit it's kind of a do what you want thing as it seems.
The Enemies become stronger the more EP (currency) you have if you spend that currency they'll become weaker again. (Dunno why tho, but according to a few lines translated with VN Translator it's intended)
All in all the game does actually seem to be going into a direction I do very like :D

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Even after giving birth like crazy and going ultra-lewd, she still doesn't want to wear the witch outfit.
The demo's pretty good and kinda big, but I hope someone makes a guide for it. Like I can't tell if some quests in the quest menu are complete, since I'm pretty sure I've beaten five tentacle groups on the eastern areas, and many of these things are needed to unlock the various crafting menus. I got cooking and sewing, but smithing and the fourth one I just can't get. Quests like getting the salt for the maid required me to talk to her about it three times to get the salt spawnpoint in the mine to spawn, so it can be a little obtuse.
Also, kinda upset that the maps are so bland. They look the same in terms of detail as the last game, but within the time that Rain's Rave came out and this demo came out, we've seen several RPGs with much more detail to the maps. Hopefully he adds more as development comes along.

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

He DID give himself a long time to work on it. If it's decent now, then I think we can expect good things later.

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Cannot access to other places,is it because thats what trial has?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Gameplay mechanics seen so far in the trial, I guess.

There's a clock system but instead of IRL time, game time passes as you stuff. Mostly map movement, fishing, and entering battles, discounting timeskip functions like sleeping or resting.

Each time the clock hits 00:00, 100 EP is consumed (lore reason being that MC's body now subsists on the stuff as a side effect of the loli succubus' treatment in the opening scene). If you don't have enough the succubus will pay for you, but rack up enough debt and the rest is probably a H-game staple already. Not that I can say anything; 100EP is easy enough to farm you'll probably need to intentionally squander it to rack up debt.

Gathering points also only respawn at the 00:00 mark, aside from fishing, which is infinite but takes time per attempt (10 minutes per success, and (may not be intended) 20 minutes per failure).

Enemy statistics are dynamic. Every time you win a fight the enemies increase in stats; the rate at which they "level up" depends on the game's difficulty setting. You can also lower or raise enemy level by paying up EP to the succubus.

Crafting stations etc are all unlocked by talking to the fairy head maid after viewing the respective triggers (or it should be. Quite sure there's some progress-blocking bugs even in trial version 1.01.). The sparkling places in your house unlocks sewing, cooking and alchemy, the vegetable field outside unlocks the ability to plant seeds there, and the cave to the north unlocks smithing. Upgrading crafting stations are also done via the fairy, which may also require upgrading your house first.

In terms of gameplay flow it's kinda a "do what you want" sandbox, that's for sure, though there's a "main story" as well (which boils down to getting used to life on the island, so it's still mostly a sandbox scenario). In the real game you'll probably be able to access more areas as the "main story" progresses, but for this trial you can only access the initial areas.

kaze91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Warded.
I've waiting a new game from this author,

The eastern building seems promising for additional patch so I wonder if Rain Rave have it.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

whats the starting options for please also how do you save LOL

Anurabis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

whats the starting options for please also how do you save LOL
The starting options are simply difficulty and skipping opening you save like you do in other rpg maker games you need to play a bit until you can open the menu tho