What's new

RPG RPG Maker [みことし堂 / mikotoshi-dou] Lilia's Livelihood ~少女と触手と不思議な島~ / Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ (RE189029) (RJ189029)

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [みことし堂] Lilia's Livelihood ~少女と触手と不思議な島~

If you want any help I'll be happy too :3 No seriously if I can help I'll do it would help me get better at making partials anyways.
I am on Discord, just poke me there.

nivek333

Reputation score

Soooo, by now I´ve played the demo more than most other complete games (even quite a lot non H games), felt like it would be worth asking whether there is any hope for a full translation?

refferee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Soooo, by now I´ve played the demo more than most other complete games (even quite a lot non H games), felt like it would be worth asking whether there is any hope for a full translation?
Don't think so since Yugi called dibs on doing a partial on this. Which is of course as it's called, a partial patch. Mainly interface, items, menus and abilities. Not much else but good enough to understand the gist.

M3ndor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Was it delayed again? Thought this month it should release?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Was it delayed again? Thought this month it should release?
Current release date on DLSite say Mid October (11-20th)

IHeartSlimes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bad News: The Author posted something about another delay in release due to him/her hurting their back at the end of last month. They are delaying the game half a month to a month.

nivek333

Reputation score

Well at least it isn´t more than a month, meaning it´s not all that far in the future.
Was that all the post said? I can´t read moonrunes so some insider insight would be lovely.

The hype intensifies :D

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*Keeps sleeping near the Partial flag he planted*
Zzzz...

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

*Keeps sleeping near the Partial flag he planted*
Zzzz...
David Attenborough: *Whispering* Ah yes, here we have it. Sleeping soundly in it's highly sporadic hybernation.

A partial translator.

The one we've found here is in the sub species of Yugifan3. But we will delve into that later.

Like all partial translators they must hunt RPGMaker games to survive, the better the game - The more they fight inbetween themselves for the chance to translate said game. Partially.
After the fight is done - A metaphorical flag is planted. To ward off translators who dare prey upon their game.
And such to ensure the security of their game, they will then hybernate at said flag. And wait. However should any rumor or anything akin come stray them, they will awake.

Sometimes! They awake - To the screams of joy and praise, by lukers fappers and other developers alike. A new game has been released!
Other times they awake to the post of a fellow ULMF'er in which the message stands clear - Cucked, come again next month.

One thing they all have in common they are quite kawaii indeed.

I AM SO SORRY!

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It started good...then it got weird...then it got worse...
Anyway, back on topic. Hopefully we don't have to wait another month for this game.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I played the hell out of this game's trial back when the auto-translation program still worked, and it's sad to see it delayed, but it's good enough to wait.

LeTaco

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The blue balling is real.

Hope the developer doesn't meet with anymore problems, I'm already anxious enough since I enjoyed Rain's Rave and loved this one's demo.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guess what, we're waiting another month! But what I want to know is when it'll be on dlsite eng...

IHeartSlimes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Circle posted again on the blog. There's some preview photos, some stuff about changes from the actual version vs the trial. For example, they are gonna make it easier to obtain sexual experience. If i'm reading it right, we CAN import our saves from our trials if we want, but you should probably use the most recent version of the trial since there were some bugs with sexual experience. You don't have to, but you won't be able to reset your sexual experiences until you clear the game, so there's a possibility that you'll be stuck with the bug if you do use an older trial save.

Most importantly, if everything goes well, it should be on sale within the next few days. It would seem our long wait is almost at an end. Probably.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Circle posted again on the blog. There's some preview photos, some stuff about changes from the actual version vs the trial. For example, they are gonna make it easier to obtain sexual experience. If i'm reading it right, we CAN import our saves from our trials if we want, but you should probably use the most recent version of the trial since there were some bugs with sexual experience. You don't have to, but you won't be able to reset your sexual experiences until you clear the game, so there's a possibility that you'll be stuck with the bug if you do use an older trial save.

Most importantly, if everything goes well, it should be on sale within the next few days. It would seem our long wait is almost at an end. Probably.
Sounds nice, ill be sure to buy it so I can have latest version for my partial. : )
If it does not come with loli/shota ill share it here with everyone.

Last edited:

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hope it come out this week >.<, dont know several days is <7 days or >7 days but oh yeah.

Of course it's better to restart then import the save from the trial ,
Grinding the experience doesn't take much time days ingame if it's said easier now.

Sounds nice, ill be sure to buy it so I can have latest version for my partial. : )
If it does not come with loli/shota ill share it here with everyone.
Well the succubus body is a bit small but the age are hundreds of years... so it's not maybe ?

Last edited:

falenheaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any Guide to buy game in DLSite jp?
I wanna to try first with this game. //sry for long leech ... all author of many game.

LostLogia

Lurker
Reputation score
Oooh, this looks good, hope it comes out soon!
Any news on that front?