What's new

RPG RPG Maker [みことし堂 / mikotoshi-dou] Lilia's Livelihood ~少女と触手と不思議な島~ / Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ (RE189029) (RJ189029)

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm not sure exactly how I got forward but I just explored and made sure to collect stuff and kill at least one of each enemy. Then once in a while I went to talk to the main NPCs and sometimes I got some different dialogue.

Right now I'm at the part where the maid fairy went out of the house, found her outside the village at some campsite. After talking to her she seems to have moved elsewhere again so I'm gonna have to search for her.

EDIT: Ok nvm she went back to village.

Last edited:

duo75007

Reputation score
Major Game Breaking bug. If you fully upgrade your house you enter to the right and can't move. You can still get out with the feather item though. However you can never enter your house again.

N.R.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There are...quite alot of annoying bugs (at least no instant crashes like the v1.00 demo so far...yet) as I also come across missing boss trigger events at some point and New Game+ through normal ending is impossible due to the aforementioned "stuck in full upgraded house" bug. Flags are...confusing and might be messed up. Hasn't be able to explore further because of said bug as quests require crafting items...at your house, not to mention it locks out pretty much everything you can access at that point outside of killing monsters. So it is advised not to fully upgrade everything yet before he fixes them in the next update.

At least the lewds don't disappoint one bit, heh. :rolleyes:

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
kinda disappointed somehow about lewds,unlike previous work. There are nothing on standing picture except being cummed on upper,lower body,big boobs and big stomach after being lewded. No slimes,larvas or something that remain in any private areas.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Me too mastadon05, quite disappointing really, that the effects of her being used. Only stretches as far as her getting larger tits and bigger belly.
And then comes the bugs, also ran into the house one. But I had forgotten about the feather so I quit to title and went back to a save 30 mins earlier T.T

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I do REALLY wish he would put those from his previous work into this one.That would be better.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any way to bypass the quest gelatin conversation bugs (after salt quest)?
How to make her want to fight the boss ?
Anyone got inside the ruin already?

kaine3d

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
have soo been waiting for this SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The game's alright, though I can't for the life of me figure out what I need to do to challenge the bosses. Probably something about donating more money.
Money's easy to come by, though, since there's a pair of underwear you can make for one leather (300en) that sells for double the price of the material. Just buy 99 leather, make 99 of the clothes, and then sell back for double the initial investment.
My one gripe is that the tentacle enemies in the first area have cum animations that have visible responses from her, but no enemies after that seem to have any. I wanted to see more than just the four or so at the start in the very first area.

N.R.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The bosses can be challenged after you progress after a certain point in the main events by doing some side-chores of the side heroines and then talking to the succubus around noon (12PM-1PM) to get to the next chapter, though the main problem is she doesn't tell you anything beyond "Please explore abit more (means interact with people)" so you can't really measure your progress other than just doing side quests when they are available.

My main gripe is that the defeat H-scenes...are mostly (if not all of them) one liners, even the bosses. Not even a line of dialogue. Much wasted potential. FeelsBadMan.

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Can someone tell me if these have any use?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can someone tell me if these have any use?
Most of them are just for turning settings on and off. I think the last 3 are just ingredient lists with locations on where to find them.

P.S. I apparently cleared the game on accident. <.<

Last edited:

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
i want to know them if you dont mind helping me to know what those settings are for.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
help more^^

1.01 v.
At the moment, DMM-sama is still waiting for response.
We will add it as soon as replacement is completed.

The correction contents of this time are as follows.

· Correction of a problem that a conversation occurred at a field expansion of 5 stages or more loops (related to the meat A of the field)

- Fixed a problem that can not be moved from the lower side to the upper side in the slime cave B1F

- Fixed a bug that boss related processing was not normal

· Fixed a series of troubles occurred in the conversation with Sylvia

· Moving position correction at the final stage of home

- Fixed a problem that the number of subjunctiveness was not counted by slime crushing queries

- Fixed a problem that the sub event "coincident outside" will not proceed under specific conditions

· Fixed a problem that errors occurred in tentacle V of reminiscence room

· Fixed a bug that sometimes skill "birth (bowel)" can not be used when parasitic on the bowel due to mouth attack
· Correction of drop contents of monster "Parasitic Dako"
In case

Although the file size is big this time as well, it is very frustrating, but it affects game progress
Because there are many troubles please re-download.

Also please wait for a while as we add some of the questions to the FAQ for later.

Then I was completely forgotten about the description on the introduction page
Because of the specification of McCool, updating is done by re-DL body
For DLsite and DMM, account registration is essential.
I'm sorry for troubling you but thank you.

I would still wait.
Do not believe that there are all the mistakes that are still in there ^^

Mick2000

Reputation score
this is annoying, forget about full upgraded house. i can't get in after upgrade my house for the first time, those fairy already gone but the character refuse to get inside.
i can't even talk to fairy to get other 5 farm land unlock, she just repeat passive dialog and i can't progress anywhere.

edit: nvm, i can get to the next area but other still nothing

edit2: nvm again, everything going almost smooth but damn there still many bug

Last edited:

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just think the bug as feature lol, kinda play to avoid bug is fun too.Well the upgraded house was unavoidable bug so I have to reset the day into day 1 again before the house fully upgraded with normal end and carry everthing except upgraded house.

Well many quest are bug in the conversation and repeated but you can still get too see every enemy in the game (i dont know where the last boss though, inside ruin maybe?)
Anyone know how to open the seal of the ruin?

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
I just think the bug as feature lol, kinda play to avoid bug is fun too.Well the upgraded house was unavoidable bug so I have to reset the day into day 1 again before the house fully upgraded with normal end and carry everthing except upgraded house.

Well many quest are bug in the conversation and repeated but you can still get too see every enemy in the game (i dont know where the last boss though, inside ruin maybe?)
Anyone know how to open the seal of the ruin?
talking about "fully upgrade house", how many upgrade we can do to our house exactly?
and how can you access the boss area? lilia keep refuse to enter it.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I think you have to talk to the fairy maid to be able to enter your house again after upgrading.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you seem to get EP from sex scenes with enemies. In other words losing and staying at bosses gives you easy moneyyy. One nice way to wait for your house to finish upgrading is "collecting" EP at bosses. ;)

Anyone figured how to get scenes involving the NPCs yet? Also does anyone have any idea where the fairy maid is at a specific time of day. Sometimes I can't find her in the succubus' house or outside watering the flowers in front of the house. Does she go somewhere else occasionally?

Also when talking to the succubus what are the 2nd and 3rd option?

Last edited: