What's new

RPG RPG Maker [みことし堂 / mikotoshi-dou] Lilia's Livelihood ~少女と触手と不思議な島~ / Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ (RE189029) (RJ189029)

N.R.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am... 90%? sure it is. I can craft equipment strengtheners up to F and Orichalcum tier weapons. If that is not the highest then how do I unlock that? Fairy-maid wont let me buy/upgrade anything anymore.
IIRC the last stage of upgrade needs you to have a specific item (Adamant Ore) before she will allow you to upgrade which also costs EP.

nivek333

Reputation score
IIRC the last stage of upgrade needs you to have a specific item (Adamant Ore) before she will allow you to upgrade which also costs EP.
Uhm Adamant ore is the tier before Orihalcum (And I havve 66 adamant ore so that definitely isn´t the problem) :(

N.R.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Uhm Adamant ore is the tier before Orihalcum (And I havve 66 adamant ore so that definitely isn´t the problem) :(
That was a weird one as if you can make Orihalcum tier weapons you should already have access to the threads...are you sure you are on version 1.02? They are uncraftable due to a bug on the author's part on all earlier versions (even 1.01) just to be sure. There shouldn't be further requirements other than upgrading the smithing list though... in fact I wasn't able to craft them myself before updating to 1.02 either.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can anyone tell where the special spots for the heroines are (such as the apple tree where Riche can be found). Just the spots would be nice to know and possibly the time of the day. I could then check that spot every day to determine when they are there.
Here's one for you then.

Slime cat area

One of the night time fairy areas, although this one is pretty easy to find.

Coast Cat

Bed Cat

Cave Fairy

Mountain cat
Abandoned Village Fairy

Last edited:

nivek333

Reputation score
That was a weird one as if you can make Orihalcum tier weapons you should already have access to the threads...are you sure you are on version 1.02? They are uncraftable due to a bug on the author's part on all earlier versions (even 1.01) just to be sure. There shouldn't be further requirements other than upgrading the smithing list though... in fact I wasn't able to craft them myself before updating to 1.02 either.
Yup, it´s 1.02. Now I´ve even tried to start a new game so I could be sure it wasn´t the save that was the problem.
Edit: Welp, that didn´t help.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yup, it´s 1.02. Now I´ve even tried to start a new game so I could be sure it wasn´t the save that was the problem.
Edit: Welp, that didn´t help.
Redownload the game from dlsite and don't apply the translation patch. Then load your save and check.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Save file in cg room. Includes the other characters and bad end.

For some reason getting the true ending unlocks the bad ending in the scene room. Not that the true end even had any cgs. Normal ending A also didn't have any cgs, and I have no idea how to get normal ending B. CG room doesn't seem to record birth scenes either, so if you want them you'll have to go out and get pregnant.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
having a problem with the patch i downloaded the file and replaced the data file but it still says 1.01 instead of 1.02
....and it is also no longer translated. OK i must of screwed up somewhere.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If you downloaded the link from 1.0.2 and applied it then be warned.
THAT IS NOT A PARTIAL.
It is for those that Did NOT want it translated.
All my partials are on my drive.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Save file in cg room. Includes the other characters and bad end.

For some reason getting the true ending unlocks the bad ending in the scene room. Not that the true end even had any cgs. Normal ending A also didn't have any cgs, and I have no idea how to get normal ending B. CG room doesn't seem to record birth scenes either, so if you want them you'll have to go out and get pregnant.
Thanks. Do you know why 4 of the blue orbs and the last 3 red orbs don't shine and give any CGs?

I tried out doing the heroines with the tentacle dick parasite a couple of times and got titles like [Pregnant Fairy]. Also some dialogue with the succubus, probably saying something about how I got all of them preggers.

I'm also curious if it's still possible to get the monster scenes with the other heroines (without CG room) or if they are just part of their quest lines or something.

EDIT: Thanks Rawr1125 for the screenshots!

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If you downloaded the link from 1.0.2 and applied it then be warned.
THAT IS NOT A PARTIAL.
It is for those that Did NOT want it translated.
All my partials are on my drive.
I downloaded the partial you had listed on your drive and installed it over 1.01. It properly updated to 1.02 according to the game version #. I was getting an unknown item drop from octopus, an item error on the last craftable bow, and the 2 new craftable materials were missing. All of which were fixed by downloading 1.02 itself. Unless you updated your patch again since your update post 11 hours ago your patch breaks a couple things since I just tested on 1.02 and the new materials are missing and the bow is broken again. I didn't check to see if octopi were still dropping bad items with your patch though.

Thanks. Do you know why 4 of the blue orbs and the last 3 red orbs don't shine and give any CGs?

I tried out doing the heroines with the tentacle dick parasite a couple of times and got titles like [Pregnant Fairy]. Also some dialogue with the succubus, probably saying something about how I got all of them preggers.

I'm also curious if it's still possible to get the monster scenes with the other heroines (without CG room) or if they are just part of their quest lines or something.

EDIT: Thanks Rawr1125 for the screenshots!
4 blue orbs are birth scenes. They're just not working as far as I can tell. (Unless of course there's another way to give birth I don't know about)

Last 3 red orbs are Normal Ending A, Normal Ending B, and True End.

A and True didn't have any cgs, but they didn't unlock either. No idea about B.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
OK i re downloaded the partial patch but it still calling it 1.01 is it under a different id code number now or what?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
OK i re downloaded the partial patch but it still calling it 1.01 is it under a different id code number now or what?
I can only take a guess at your problem since I'm not actually looking at it.Most likely thing I can think of is you need to either move or delete Game.rgss3a. If it's still in it's original spot then when you launch the game it goes to that file first. If it does this, then it's not reading any of the new folders you created when you decrypted everything, including the partial patch you applied.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
the game.rgss3a is already deleted im running the partial its still 1.01 instead of the update to 1.02

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
OK i was a idiot i was updating the old file the new one was still in downloads.
thanks for trying to help.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Someone mentioned a true end that can't be gotten if you get any other end, how do you do that?

Also what're the choices at the start?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Someone mentioned a true end that can't be gotten if you get any other end, how do you do that?

Also what're the choices at the start?
You can only get 1 ending per playthrough. To get an ending, you talk to the succubus with the 1st option several times. After she gives you EP a certain amount of times the text will change allowing you an option to take the endings available for you at that time, or continue playing. If you select to end the game, it'll take you to another scene. If you only have 1 ending unlocked you'll get that ending scene, otherwise, if you have multiple endings unlocked, you'll be given an option to choose which ending you want.

Starting choices are just difficulty level. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it affects how quickly the enemies get stronger. I haven't played any of the other difficulties, but on ultimate, difficulty increases by 10 per enemy you kill.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hmm kind of stuck in game I am at where you can explore the areas with the larva and the tentacles but how do i unlock further areas?