What's new

RPG RPG Maker [みことし堂 / mikotoshi-dou] Lilia's Livelihood ~少女と触手と不思議な島~ / Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ (RE189029) (RJ189029)

nivek333

Reputation score
Hmm kind of stuck in game I am at where you can explore the areas with the larva and the tentacles but how do i unlock further areas?
Kill a few larvae, kill a few tentacles, walk into all the circles that are blocked. Afterwards talk to mayor until you get the choicebox again and you should be able to continue.
Not sure if the combat even is neccesary but I included it anyways.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
*facepalm* i did all that the one thing i did not do was the borrow money option from the succubus turns out you need to do that once to trigger further progress.
wow i am a idiot when i cant understand what I'm doing.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
*facepalm* i did all that the one thing i did not do was the borrow money option from the succubus turns out you need to do that once to trigger further progress.
wow i am a idiot when i cant understand what I'm doing.
There is no borrow money from succubus option. She gives you money in exchange for you telling her about your adventures or something.

nivek333

Reputation score
Catgirls affection can be raised by buying stuff from her.
Mayors affection can be raised by raising/lowering enemy strength.
And it seems like fairys affection rises by buying the various advancements (Not sure if there is another way.)
In addition to this doing their quests also increases their affection.

Okwm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Could someone help me please? I feel like I'm stuck. I have a bunch of quests that I have no idea what to do with. One quest that I did was kill 10 of the lesser slimes, and when I go to turn it in to the succubus, nothing happens. Am I supposed to go to one of the fairies, or maybe the merchant girl?

Edit; Also, how do I get more outfits?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

refferee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Could someone help me please? I feel like I'm stuck. I have a bunch of quests that I have no idea what to do with. One quest that I did was kill 10 of the lesser slimes, and when I go to turn it in to the succubus, nothing happens. Am I supposed to go to one of the fairies, or maybe the merchant girl?

Edit; Also, how do I get more outfits?

Thanks in advance.
You get more outfits by upgrading your tailoring station by talking to the fairy Sylvia. Higher tier clothes require you to upgrade your home (which takes several in game days like she says next to the EP cost) and I think she has some quests to give her food items as well cause I remember a few times she asked for things and Lilia gave things to her, like 3xSalt or a Big Tentacle.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I'm completely stuck, stage 3, missing a shit ton of events with the 3 girls and can't increase Sylvia's affection past 40 since I can't tell what the sub quests want me to do. I have killed 4 bosses but my 4th boss kill (the bee) gave no new dialogue from anyone, unlike the other bosses. Someone mentioned a tentacle boss, but I assume that's in the post-game ruins.

I haven't gotten the quest for the flower (west of ruins) yet either. I assume that comes when stage 3 is complete.

Also, whenever Sylvia disappears from the village, I can never find her. I've only ever found her once at that empty fire pit in the field, she never appears upstairs by those 4 cabinets, she has never appeared in the cave and she has never appeared in the village wreck. What am I missing?

The quests I have incompleted are these ones... (top to bottom)
Left column - 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 9th, 12th, 13th
Right column - 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th, 10th, 12th

refferee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
snip
Also, whenever Sylvia disappears from the village, I can never find her. I've only ever found her once at that empty fire pit in the field, she never appears upstairs by those 4 cabinets, she has never appeared in the cave and she has never appeared in the village wreck. What am I missing?
/QUOTE]

snip
Abandoned Village Fairy
Try here, seems that single abandoned house where you find the vibrator is where she can pop up. Not exactly sure what time range she appears though.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So my best bet is to run around at that village every day...

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Data Folder for 1.0.3 - Not the Partial, just for those that want the untranslated version.

The Partial in my Drive as also been updated to 1.0.3

Last edited:

Okwm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Data Folder for 1.0.3 - Not the Partial, just for those that want the untranslated version.

The Partial in my Drive as also been updated to 1.0.3
I don't know if this is asking too much, but it would be greatly appreciated if you could translate the selection menu with the succubus and her maid.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score
I'd like to second this request, if it's reasonable. Those menu's are incredibly integral to the game. I've been trying to upgrade my crafting stations, and so far it's been a case of just throwing money at the maid until something happens. I somehow went from 2nd to 4th tier weapons whilst skipping 3rd, yet can't seem to find the option to upgrade the outfit making station again (if there is one). I've selected the bottom most 800ep option several times now without a clue what it's doing.

Thanks if you can, and sincere thanks anyway if you can't. I've been using Yugi's partials work so far, sort of as a list of games to try out. Makes all the difference in playing this stuff. Failing the potential of an in-game translation, if someone could simply list what they do here, that would probably also suffice, depending on whether the options change/increase over time. (It's hard to keep track)

So far quite enjoying the general freedom of this game. I couldn't help but laugh at discovering how merciless the game is upon my first battle with the tentacles in that cave. A bit of a "Well that escalated quickly..." moment. I normally prefer when games allow an element of defence against H (eg, Taima Miko, etc), rather than instant full blown rape+creampie on every attack, but I guess it matches the laid back theme of the game. The protagonist seems to have a hilarious innocent apathy to everything that happens. Just a little pink haired empty headed dough ball. Stretchy bugger too. I'm growing increasingly convinced that she must be related to Tiki from fairy fighting.

The overall format of the game is more or less something I've wanted to see for a while now. Game's will often have a bit of this kind of sandbox stuff, but tend to focus 90% on scripted story lines, and event based CGs. Way back when I played Violated-Heroine for the first time, I remember quickly ending up somewhat disappointed at how little the general wilderness and assorted monsters were fleshed out, in comparison to all the town based and vanilla H content. I kept imagining a game where you'd have a house, rent to pay, and a world full of monsters to hunt to earn a living. I imagined the mechanics and style a little differently, but you can see how this game certainly fits the description.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'd like to second this request, if it's reasonable. Those menu's are incredibly integral to the game. I've been trying to upgrade my crafting stations, and so far it's been a case of just throwing money at the maid until something happens. I somehow went from 2nd to 4th tier weapons whilst skipping 3rd, yet can't seem to find the option to upgrade the outfit making station again (if there is one). I've selected the bottom most 800ep option several times now without a clue what it's doing.

800 ep option gives you more slots in your garden, p to 6.

Crafting station upgrades aren't unlocked until you have the proper house level.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Okwm I keep saying in my thread and asking if someone wants something translated. >w< Well, let me answer your request. Yes, this is planned. However im waiting for the creator to stop putting out bug fixes atm. So, give it until, i dunno Wednesday next week then ill do a choice translation. Also @Anubaris said he would translate the Quests, but his PC been kinda ...broken, so waiting for him to return.
Unknown Squid <3 Thank you. Like i said to Okwm, ill translate the choices for you people. Just be a little patient for now ; )
If you guys want to bug me you can always join me on Discord, the blue button in my signature, and keep poking me until i start working. xD Just a suggestion, nothing forceful. : )

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score
Much thanks Yugi. I might just.

And @Rawr... Ahh! So that's what it does. I thought those just came with the house. Now I just need to figure out the other options in-between then. I know the top option upgrades the house, and now that the bottom is the farm. Then there's a whole load in between costing from 2000 to 10'000 (maybe more). One near the top upgraded my cooking set, so I figured the rest were for alchemy/weapons/clothes etc, yet my alchemy station still has the basic five or so starting recipes. It gets hard to tell if it's a case that it can't actually be upgraded, or whether I've somehow simply missed selecting the option all this time. House is T3 or 4 by now.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
And @Rawr... Ahh! So that's what it does. I thought those just came with the house. Now I just need to figure out the other options in-between then. I know the top option upgrades the house, and now that the bottom is the farm. Then there's a whole load in between costing from 2000 to 10'000 (maybe more). One near the top upgraded my cooking set, so I figured the rest were for alchemy/weapons/clothes etc, yet my alchemy station still has the basic five or so starting recipes. It gets hard to tell if it's a case that it can't actually be upgraded, or whether I've somehow simply missed selecting the option all this time. House is T3 or 4 by now.
It also depends on what you've unlocked, because more options get added into the game later.

If you have all options unlocked, these will be your options

家の改築について - Upgrade house

調理について - Upgrade cooking

採掘について - Upgrade Mining(I think this refers to the ores you can get from the smithing cave, since fully upgraded I can collect from 2 resource points in there instead of 1)

鍛冶について - Upgrade Blacksmithing

裁縫について - Upgrade Sewing

細工について - This one translates to upgrade construction, so I can only guess that it must mean tinkering/accessory crafting.

調合について - Upgrade Alchemy

地下室について - Upgrade Basement

畑について - Upgrade field

話をする - Chat

Keep in mind this is just machine translation so I could certainly be wrong on some of them. So you'll still have to wait until yugi gets to it.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Translations for the heroine quests would be nice.

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
any ideas what the pass for it is i can't find. been looking for 15 and nothing

nm, i found it, i didn't look at the bottom of the readme

Last edited: