What's new

RPG RPG Maker [みことし堂 / mikotoshi-dou] Lilia's Livelihood ~少女と触手と不思議な島~ / Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ (RE189029) (RJ189029)

Quinova

Reputation score
Is anyone else having trouble using All Decrypter on this game in a windows 8.1 environment? I have 2 computers and both have the same problem where I get the error "Index was outside the bounds of the array."

It ends up not having the full graphics folder where the tileset folder is just completely missing.

Alternatively if someone could upload their decrypted picture folder that would be great.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is anyone else having trouble using All Decrypter on this game in a windows 8.1 environment? I have 2 computers and both have the same problem where I get the error "Index was outside the bounds of the array."

It ends up not having the full graphics folder where the tileset folder is just completely missing.

Alternatively if someone could upload their decrypted picture folder that would be great.
All decrypt has a limit of how many files it can decrypt at once, you'll need to find the modified version that allows up to 25000 files.

Quinova

Reputation score
All decrypt has a limit of how many files it can decrypt at once, you'll need to find the modified version that allows up to 25000 files.
I can't believe I didn't figure that out, thank you!

Flazo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you get the normal ending? I saw that you need to talk to the succubus with the first option but I just get a repeating message. Already beat the four bosses, and recently got the memo books for (mixture and material), (raw wood), and (ores) if that affects anything, also only 37% progress on adventure memo.

Last edited:

crap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I made a map but got bored of the game before finishing it. Only missing the ruins dungeon.

Here's the svg version:

and the original version - made with draw.io, if you feel like finishing it:

Last edited:

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score
Nicely made, and looks finished enough to use. Pretty sure the end dungeon was just a linear thing anyway. Though I know what you mean about getting bored of the game. It feels bigger than it is to start with, but quickly hits a wall.

Various parts of the design and mechanics definitely drag the game and any potential replay value down a quite bit. Fights are overly predictable and heavily one sided. Rigid enemy spawn numbers and regions make this even worse. And despite the themes and certain mechanics intentions, there's zero feeling of consequence when virtually every single attack is an instant egging, with no practical prevention measures, only mitigation measures. At least in the very first fights against the basic tentacles there was the situation of needing to take the semen cure potions before insemination occurred, but after that not a single enemy even uses semen based attacks and instead goes straight to eggs/parasites, with no cure available until the store is fully upgraded. (Seriously, it seems kind of a waste that only one enemy ever used semen/bukake. And those first tentacle animations worked so well with the cumshot second part. All the other animations lacked that.)

It would have been nice if the threat of pregnancy was a bit less frequent/instant, but more significant when it happened. Give a timer/capacity before birth auto triggers, and have things like slime pregnancies auto replenish until fully cured. Reduce the scaling steepness on the combat a bit and diversify the spawns, so that it's not always over in just one or two rounds. Something that would make trying anything other than a turbo-slut play-style more interesting, and allow those varied skill options and weapons to feel relevant.

I... should probably stop being quite such a backseat armchair dev, but oh well. Is always hope that more authors might try a similar concept with a different approach.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Partial Updated to 1.04
And
Non Partial Version that is 1.04

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
do you happen to have 1.04 version? i could only find v1.01 online.
Just download any version (like 1.00) , Decrypt it and move the Data / Graphics then use the NON Partial Version i linked. Let it overwrite.
The thing i link here is a non untranslated version of the game. I could re-upload the game everytime, but then you guys would have to re-download it. This way is much faster.
Cause like said, all ya gotta do is like you apply a partial. Except this isn't one, its just updating the game.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I made a map but got bored of the game before finishing it. Only missing the ruins dungeon.

Here's the svg version:

and the original version - made with draw.io, if you feel like finishing it:
You are a live-saver.

Also, holy shit that second hyperlink is long.

Edit: Managed to proceed to chapter 5. The key is to talk to the fairy on the top left of your house. The three options are to see what the other 3 NPCs are up to on that particular day. I can't figure out how to proceed beyond that though. Still can't get the key to unlock the final dungeon.

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm kind of stuck too, though not quite the same way.
Most likely I could progress now to stage 6, but that would lock me to an ending (true route is already opened).
First however, I'd want to complete as many quests as possible.

With that in mind, Sylvia and Riche (I wonder what this name was before Engrish) are stuck at their respective cave scenes, don't know how to get the last two (abandoned base and north mountain).
Don't know what to do to progress ''敵の強さについて' quest - its description is bit too vague (unless it's just a matter of Google Translate slaughtering it).
The fishing quest is unresolved and I'm not sure how to proceed. Same with accessory quest - after the first one got accepted, even though I've got the next one (再生の紋章) (at least according to the hint), it's not getting accepted.
There's also the boss quest, but there I'm simply not attacking them yet.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm kind of stuck too, though not quite the same way.
Most likely I could progress now to stage 6, but that would lock me to an ending (true route is already opened).
First however, I'd want to complete as many quests as possible.

With that in mind, Sylvia and Riche (I wonder what this name was before Engrish) are stuck at their respective cave scenes, don't know how to get the last two (abandoned base and north mountain).
Don't know what to do to progress ''敵の強さについて' quest - its description is bit too vague (unless it's just a matter of Google Translate slaughtering it).
The fishing quest is unresolved and I'm not sure how to proceed. Same with accessory quest - after the first one got accepted, even though I've got the next one (再生の紋章) (at least according to the hint), it's not getting accepted.
There's also the boss quest, but there I'm simply not attacking them yet.
If you're on the one I think you're on, they're only available on a specific day. So you need to talk to the fairy to see if they're going out every day.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Rawr1125: no, I've been watching the fairy; I've went through the week a few times already and the only hints that show are for Angelica's massage scene and for those two cave events. Well, unless in those cave events there's anything more to do than "see the primer, talk to the cat/fairy, get teleported/see them getting teleported back to base".

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@Rawr1125: no, I've been watching the fairy; I've went through the week a few times already and the only hints that show are for Angelica's massage scene and for those two cave events. Well, unless in those cave events there's anything more to do than "see the primer, talk to the cat/fairy, get teleported/see them getting teleported back to base".
Did you talk to them after they were teleported back to town after they recovered?

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did you talk to them after they were teleported back to town after they recovered?
Several times already. I'm starting to wonder if at least one of these isn't a bug.
Cause I've been using the mentioned in the thread in-game money pump, so besides house/basement mandatory delays, all the upgrades went as soon as they were available and given the money pump affects Riche too, I might have missed a check.
That is unless there's a mandatory corruption level for those quests, cause besides a scene for each NPC with the tentacle, I'm still clean.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That is unless there's a mandatory corruption level for those quests, cause besides a scene for each NPC with the tentacle, I'm still clean.
That's entirely possible since the scenes involve you getting raped with them.

scientist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guide to get started:

After the intro (or skipping it):
- try to use the stove and the sewing station
- go outside and into the mansion to the north, talk to succubus Angelica
- she will give you the EP pendant and 1000 EP and explain how EP works, and the fairy Sylvia will give you the Teleporter
- go outside and to the house in the southwest, talk to catgirl Rishe (she can sell you many useful items/materials)
- go outside, now you get 2 titles and a hp regen passive, and are able to go to the areas around the town

- try to enter the cave in the northeast
- go back to the mansion and talk to Angelica about increase skill, she will teach you Heal and Mana, and tell you where to get more skills (purple ball in home)
- talk to Sylvia a few times, she will give you a cooking set, a sewing set and access to the northeast cave where you can Smith new weapons
- ask Sylvia about Compounding and about the Field

note about sewing: many clothes can only be worn if a certain amount of lewdness has been reached
0-199 lewdness: need 15 coverage
200-399: need 10+ coverage
400-599: need 5+ coverage

favorite clothes, magic knight clothes, miko clothes, maid clothes, traveling clothes, gym suit and blazer a/b: 15 coverage
tank top/hotpants: 7 each
witch clothes: 11
succubus style/bikini armor/school swimsuit: 10
slave clothes top/bottom, bikini top/bottom, belt top: 5 each
micro bikini top/bottom, belt bottom, small hotpants: 3 each
negligee, bondage, eel: 5
sling swimsuit: 4
idol costume: 3
small tank top: 2

- next day at noon talk to Angelica again, she will explain more about EP
- ask her to examine progress and she will give you 1000 EP and unlock the next zones. If you ask her about progress again she will tell you you need 25 progress points for the next stage

progress points are made up as follows:
1 point for every level Lilia has
1 point for every house/crafting upgrade
1 point for every subevent cleared
0.5 point for every point of favor with Angelica/Silvia/Rishe
0.1 point for every day
0.1 point for every point of enemy strength (starts at 10, increases by 1 for every enemy killed)
0.04 point for every resource gathering action

- go outside and talk to Sylvia, she will give you a quest to kill 5 tentacles

Title requirements:
[Virgin] (Prevention -20, Resistance -20, XP +1), [Traveling Girl] (no stats): after talking to Rishe for the first time and exiting her house
[Under Observation] (Max HP: +5, Max MP: +5): story stage 1
[The Curses Influence] (Max HP: +10, Max MP: +10): story stage 2
[Inhabitant of the Island] (Max HP: +20, Max MP: +20): story stage 3
[Touching the Mystery] (Max HP: +30, Max MP: +30): story stage 4
[Looking Ahead] (Max HP: +50, Max MP: +50): story stage 5
[Experienced Girl] (Prevention -15, Resistance -15, XP +1): 50 lewdness
[Horny Girl] (Max HP +10, Max MP +10, Prevention -5, Resistance -5, XP +1): 200 lewdness
[Sex Addict] (Prevention +10, Resistance +10, XP +2): 400 lewdness
[Prisoner of Pleasure] (Prevention +30, Resistance +30, XP +2): 600 lewdness
[Nympho] (Prevention +50, Resistance +50, XP +3): 800 lewdness
[Angelica's Acquaintance] (no stats): 10 favor with Angelica
[Mistress of the Succubus] (Witchcraft +20, Resistance +20, Agility +20): 30 favor with Angelica
[Angelica's Addiction] (Max MP +100, Witchcraft +50, Resistance +50, Agility +50): 50 favor with Angelica
[Rishe's Customer] (no stats): 10 favor with Rishe
[Together with the Cat] (Max HP +100, Prevention +20): 30 favor with Rishe
[Rishe's Year-Round Estrus] (Max HP +200, Prevention +50, Luck +50): 50 favor with Rishe
[Sylvia's Friend] (no stats): 10 favor with Sylvia
[Fairy Buddies] (Witchcraft +30, Resistance +30): 30 favor with Sylvia
[Second Master] (Witchcraft +100, Resistance +100): 50 favor with Sylvia
[Pregnant Devil] (Attack +150, Witchcraft +150, Agility -50): impregnated Angelica
[Pregnant Rishe] (Max HP: +300, Prevention +150, Resistance +150, Agility -50): impregnated Rishe
[Pregnant Fairy] (Max MP: +200, Witchcraft +150, Resistance +150, Agility -50): impregnated Sylvia

[Tentacle Slayer] (no stats): kill 100 Tentacles
[Insect Baby Hunter] (no stats): kill 100 Larvae B/U
[Cave Girder Slayer]: kill 100 Cave Girders
[Insect Exterminator]: kill 100 Larvae M/A
[Mushroom Hunter]: kill 100 Aphrodisiac Mushrooms
[Flying Aphrodisiac]: kill 100 Jellyflies
[Octopus Punch]: kill 100 Parasitic Octopus
[Slime Buster]: kill 100 Slimes
[Slime Bomber]: kill 100 Elder Slimes
[Anamoguri Hunter]: kill 100 Anamoguri
[Give Me Honey]: kill 100 Huge Bees
[Tentacle Hunter]: kill 100 Demonculi

[Let's Eat Mushrooms]: defeat Giant Mushroom 5 times
[Head of the Mining Site]: defeat Cave Holder 5 times
[Slime King]: defeat King Slime 5 times
[Queen Bee]: defeat Queen Bee 5 times
[World Traveler]: defeat Otherworldly Tentacle 5 times

[Milk Slave]: reached bad end
[Maintaining the Status Quo]: reached normal end A
[Alive]: reached normal end B
[Settler of the Island]: reached true end
[Well Prepared]: have 99 Potions
[Debt Life!?]: lost all money
[Millionaire]: have 1,000,000 money
[Legendary Elixir]: acquire an elixir
[Fledgling Adventurer]: reach level 10
[Experienced Adventurer]: reach level 30
[Veteran Adventurer]: reach level 50
[Hero]: reach level 100
[Demon Class]: reach level 300
[Your Demon]: repeat quest clear 100 times
[Positive Thinking]: confined 3 times
[Naive Girl]: confined 10 times
[Trained Nasty]: confined 20 times

[Blowjob Lover] (mouth damage -10%) : 100 Mouth EXP
[Titjob Lover] (chest damage -10%): 100 Chest EXP
[Loves Sex] (vaginal damage -10%): 100 Vaginal EXP
[Anal Lover] (butt damage -10%): 100 Butt EXP
[Clitoris Lover] (clitoral damage -10%): 100 Clitoral EXP
[Pee Lover] (urethral damage -10%): 100 Urethral EXP

[Erogenous Throat] (mouth damage -20%): 1000 Mouth EXP
[Power of Boobs] (chest damage -20%): 1000 Chest EXP
[Sex Addict] (vaginal damage -20%): 1000 Vaginal EXP
[Ass Genitalia] (butt damage -20%): 1000 Butt EXP
[Clitoris Demon] (clitoral damage -20%): 1000 Clitoral EXP
[Loose Urethra] (urethral damage -20%)): 1000 Urethral EXP

[Sex Incarnate] (all sexual damage -10%): 1000 Mouth/Chest/Vaginal/Butt/Clitoral/Urethral EXP

[Tentacle Favorite]: 3000 Ejaculation
[Ejaculation Intoxication] (increase cum +2): 7000 Ejaculation
[Impregnation] (increase cum +5): 12000 Ejaculation

[Semen Drinker]: 300 Sperm & Blowjob Lover
[Semen Addict]: 3000 Sperm & Blowjob Lover

[Milky Breasts]: 500 Milk Yield & Titjob Lover
[Breast Milk Addict]: 3000 Milk & Titjob Lover

[Drink It Out]: Semen Addict & Breast Milk Addict & Impregnation

[Erogenous Breasts]: 30 Breast Births & Titjob Lover
[Into The Womb]: 30 Uterus Births & Loves Sex
[Urine and Foreign Matter]: 30 Bladder Births & Pee Lover
[Wriggling in Intestines]: 30 Intestine Births & Anal Lover

[Broodmother]: 50 Breast/Uterus/Bladder/Intestine Births

[Breast Nursery]: 300 Breast Births & Power of Boobs
[Demon Uterus]: 300 Uterus Births & Sex Addict
[Peeing Means Childbirth]: 300 Bladder Births & Loose Urethra
[Instead of Excrement]: 300 Intestine Births & Ass Genitalia

[Demon Nursery]: 500 Breast/Uterus/Bladder/Intestine Births

[Nursery Princess]: Sex Incarnate & Drink It Out & Demon Nursery

Last edited:

hollowzen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It appears version 1.05 has been released yesterday, anyone can upload the data folder?