What's new

RPG RPG Maker [みことし堂 / mikotoshi-dou] Lilia's Livelihood ~少女と触手と不思議な島~ / Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ (RE189029) (RJ189029)

thefred1234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
up to 1.07 now

(google translate ahoy)
· Attachment of reminiscenged save data
· Released some reminiscences that were under adjustment
· Add items that can be made with the item 'breast milk'
· Adjust so that the above items can be presented to NPC  
(When choosing "Speak" choice · Requires nastiness of 800 or more)
· Add one new title
· Adjust so that skill reset can be done in orbiting small room
· Fixed a bug that the reinforcement value reset of the orbiting small room did not work
· Fixed bug related to map - Fixed a bug related to facial expression difference display of animation
· Fixed bug related to childbirth related skills
· There is a case that deliveries may not be completed even if you deliver amulet of ice There is a case where

dcglk

Lurker
Reputation score
Does any body have the 1.07? Look around internet but no luck

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
There a particular fishing spot to catch a few eels, or does it seem to be all RNG? Haven't bumped into one yet, but I probably haven't fished more than 100 times either. Or will some mooks drop 'em later?

Edit: Finally caught some at Lakeside B, had to dig em out of a pile of trout and carp, but I got 'em. Seems like different fishing zones do have more common catches. Lots of redeye in the octopus caves, for example.
Still looking for a Hylian Loach

Last edited:

gaxxd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone help me out here? VNR isn't helpful with this quest at all x_x

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can someone help me out here? VNR isn't helpful with this quest at all x_x
Basically says you completed creature extermination quest of killing 10 creatures, report back to 1/F house to the... maid?

Ooblex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How significant are the changes after 1.01? That's the latest version I can find; want to know if it's worth hounding down a more recent copy.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How significant are the changes after 1.01? That's the latest version I can find; want to know if it's worth hounding down a more recent copy.
Shit tonnes of bug fixes, so if you actually want to beat the game, you should find a newer version.

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is not a partial, this is just to update the game to 1.05.
senpai, I use this patch and overwrite the data in folder "Data" with this one. But why my game still version 1.01?

Do I need to look for 1.02 till 1.04 before I can use this update?

Mick2000

Reputation score
overwrite the data in folder "Data" with this one.
hold up, how in the world one overwrite the folder "Data" if it's not even exist? the game i have don't contain the folder but instead a "rgss3a" encrypted file, ofc this encrypted file contain everything including "Data" folder (checked already), but even so how?

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hold up, how in the world one overwrite the folder "Data" if it's not even exist? the game i have don't contain the folder but instead a "rgss3a" encrypted file, ofc this encrypted file contain everything including "Data" folder (checked already), but even so how?
Use RPG Maker All Decrypter bro. After that, change the main ffile format ( For me I just add .bak ). If you not change it, The game will still use it as the main data (I think)

Mick2000

Reputation score
Use RPG Maker All Decrypter bro. After that, change the main ffile format ( For me I just add .bak ). If you not change it, The game will still use it as the main data (I think)
i know and i have the Decrypter for RPG maker file, but after it's extracted it didn't use the file outside presumably because the game programmed to take data from encrypted file.
also which file you mention need to be change as .bak?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i know and i have the Decrypter for RPG maker file, but after it's extracted it didn't use the file outside presumably because the game programmed to take data from encrypted file.
It would be the data file you extracted to make the folder.

ments

Reputation score
you must remove/delete compressed rgssa file, otherwise it will automatically open it first

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
senpai, I use this patch and overwrite the data in folder "Data" with this one. But why my game still version 1.01?

Do I need to look for 1.02 till 1.04 before I can use this update?
Its the Game.ini file. If it says 1.0x but the New Game, Continue etc. is translated then its the version i say it is when you apply the partial.
Also, make sure to delete the RGSS3A AFTER you have decrypted.
Step 1. Decrypt RGSS3A
Step 2. Move 2 folders to the game.exe
Step 3. Apply partial let it overwrite
Step 4. Delete, Rename or Move the RGSS3A

Mick2000

Reputation score
so i did every step but there's a little problem.
i try to decrypt the RGSS3A file but an error notification appear, decided to ignore it and continue to extract all the file.
then i remove the RGSS3A file somewhere else so the game would pick up data folder instead, but then it say that some file are missing which is picture of the title.
realize that the decrypter fail to extract some of the file and now i'm stuck.

ments

Reputation score
i try to decrypt the RGSS3A file but an error notification appear, decided to ignore it and continue to extract all the file.
then i remove the RGSS3A file somewhere else so the game would pick up data folder instead, but then it say that some file are missing which is picture of the title.

there two types of "all decypher" with same title -one of them can't extract large files, other can - you can find right one somewhere on this forum - dont remember where - either you find it your self, or ask others to point you the direction
edit - since its little file i uploaded it

Last edited:

minipotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Didn't notice yugifan3's sig with the massive banner down below, didn't cha?

anyways, his thread :
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/translations/11440-how-to-apply-a-partial?t=28259