What's new

SIM [ミッドナイトプレジャー] Monster Girl Club Bifrost / ビフレストの魔物娼館 (RJ176115)

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A brothel management game with monster girls. You must manage each monster girl (health, energy, experience and even disease).

You can buy upgrade for your brothel, and find which girl is the most suitable for each client. Each client has a basic pay and a percentage of this pay is given to you accordingly to the performance of the monster girl.

Game Over when your money is below to the weekly target set.

This game seems to be more complete than the average management eroge, but it doesn't seem very hard, mechanics are simple. It's a bit harder if you don't understand japanese like me XD .

Link:

Last edited by a moderator:

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: ビフレストの魔物娼館

I saw the game today and wondered why there wasn't any threads on it but anyway.

The game looks interesting from the screens. Hopefully gameplay will be simple enough for someone who doesn't know a lick of Japanese.

Edit: Someone please translate this. It's a fun game.

Last edited:

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nice, thats actually a flawless combination for me, i feel like there could be more "management" games, just got 2 or 3 in my mind thinkng about that genre...
anyway, gonna take a look on it later.

OP
S

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It seems the game become harder and harder if you can't get rid of the disease, because monster girls with disease earn way less money than healthy monster girls.

I still didn't find the way to cure monster girls from it or to skip clients with a disease.

Frankerz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems the game become harder and harder if you can't get rid of the disease, because monster girls with disease earn way less money than healthy monster girls.

I still didn't find the way to cure monster girls from it or to skip clients with a disease.
If I remember correctly, the potion to cure disease is the cheap pink one.

The problem I have with this game is that it crashes a lot on my windows 10, and every time it crashes my saves are still there but the global save (for the CG galery) is reset and so I lose all the CGs I collected. Annoying.

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn, can't wait for 100% save upload...
There's just too many grinding....

OP
S

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm unlocking the CGs step by step but the only thing missing for each monster girl is always the two last CGS (check image linked).

I will try to provide a 100% save if I can but I think it will take a lot of time.

PS: Mummy is the best monster girl

Attachments

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Someone mind to post a screenshot with some explained stats?
also anyone know what exact game-program this one is?

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone found a solution to hook the game?

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Some kind of advice:

Monsters:
Slime: Lots of HP and Mana. Lvl it up and you have a monster to fight the hard guys.
One Eye: Same as slime
Minotaur: Every turn you can milk her and get one healing item (30/10).
Lamia, Scylla (octopus) and harpy can get pregnant and drop some eggs to sell.

Building Upgrades:
1. Bed: 1 more Monster Girl (up to 6)
2. Bathtub: Don't know (They heal more after the night?)
3. Child Room: Don't know.
4. Advertisment: 1 more customer per night
5. House: Don't know

Selling Monsters:
If you want to make quick money, sell monsters. Look what the Trader wants and than train the monster in this stat and sell her.

Items:
Green Potion: Heals HP
Blue Potion: Heals MP (If they go down, the monster wont work anymore)
Small cheap pink potion: Heals sickness. Buy as much as you can.

Savegames:
1. Savegame is my current one.
4. Savegame is one playthrough.

Now some questions:

How do you unlock more monster girls? There are more like angels and spidergirls, but I cant find them.

Attachments

Last edited:

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You get the extra girls by going to the auction house to bid for them. You can only enter once you have a free spot and click hammer button that appears on the main in-game screen. I think it only happens once a week but I'm not too sure.

EDIT: You only get those last two CGs once you max out the monster girls' affection for you (it's the bottom stat) and selecting her ending on the 36th day.

Also, clicking on the 2nd Pixie's CG causes the game to crash. Make sure you close the game and reopen it frequently so you don't lose your collection.

Last edited:
OP
S

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did someone managed to unlock the two last girls ? (Listed on the first pick of the first post, i'm not talking about the recolored ones)

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you're talking about the Angel and Spider girl, refer to my post above. You need the auction house.

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh... This game needs a partial!

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My save has all the CG for the normal girls and an endgame save if you want to try your luck at getting the rest. Use the angel for an easier time.

Attachments

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After my first playthrough my advise: try to get the angel via auction, first shes not that good but later on she gets a trait for whooping 400% income and can be used as often as other monstergirls.

the game hits the end of the story after 7 weeks? after that you can choose 1 of your girls for a new run.

the baths help to regenerate health and the recreationroom(?) adds new mental-points after each night, the advertisement ->wealthier guests and the house upgrade does unlock a dungeon which helps to train certain stats and add the old man that buys diary products which your girls can produce later in the game(eggs caviar milk)

anyone stumbled about the other endings? after picking first choice always i got the first normal ending, bad ending does happen if you cant pay the weekly income-goal?

the only bad thing in game design in my opinion are the items(+ i still dont know the use of roughly about 30% of them), after each week their value rises so xou have to pay a bit more, and theres no option after story to play ng+ with all your stuff, or keep on playing the same save.

but still, the game is pretty good in my humble opinion.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone got an upload of this, thx in advance.

hentai_heitai

Reputation score

Having the Albino Harpy with a bit of training allows you to skip one customer every night with a button on the bottom left.

Don't know if anyone else has special abilities.

The other purple potion is an aphrodisiac, use it to put the girls on heat to greatly improve your training. When there is a full moon, the more animalistic girls also go into heat for free.

Dagon and Kraken also regenerate Virginity, which gives a +50% money boost, in addition to producing eggs.

Fairies generate faerie dust for all H scenes, don't know what effect they have as a consumable but they can be sold.

Great game, unfortunately far too easy and the 6 slot maximum is annoying for all the grils you want to keep.

xemnaseternal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Randomly clicked items and realized some of them increased max skill.
Anybody knows which item increase each skill?

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Having the Albino Harpy with a bit of training allows you to skip one customer every night with a button on the bottom left.

Don't know if anyone else has special abilities.
The pink octopus(kraken?) has the ability to reset the cooldown of every girl during the night session once.
(really helpful with some girls that have long cooldowns after their "work")