What's new

ADV [ソンム製作所] シュガーS対Mレッド (RJ211268)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
RJ211268_img_main.jpg
Somme Works current project Sugar Syrup vs Magranger Red!

if you liked the stuff they made before you'll like this, if you didn't you probably won't. this time it's pretty much the red ranger(ie you the player) vs succubus sailor venus. this time it seems they used rpgmvxace as the engine.

the battle system is called "Honey trapping Erotic battle system based on the Dynamic Probability
distribution that is dependent on YOUr masochistic behavior. " or HEDPYOU out of the previous games it's most like Eternia's as there both turnbased other then that it's the same for the most part as their other games in the more you take certain attacks the weaker you become to them

basic story

A city under siege; the evil society Mazoku Alliance unleashes monsters upon the innocent populace under the command of their leader Letzburg but luckily there remains a force of good to oppose them five superpowered collage students, the Super Sentai Magrangers!

What's this‽ Who is this young lady who looks the leader of that popular new idol group the Syrup Girls, Sugar Syrup? Shirahase Saori a girl who works at soapland as a Sugar Syrup lookalike... Fight on Magna Red... Don't let Magna Orange find out about this.

What's this‽ Letzburg boss and the true leader of the local branch of the Mazoku Alliance is Sugar Syrup‽ That can't be! She must be a fake! Fight on Magna Red, You shouldn't fall for succubus' honey trap even if she is the real deal!

Cast
Akabe Tatsuhiko
A collage student and Magna Red
a responsible and levelheaded leader but weak to women
has a crush on Sugar Syrup
nickname Tatsu

Kurogane Itsuhei
A collage student and Magna Black
nickname Kuro

Kitamura Futoshi
A collage student and Magna Yellow
a masochist with a crush on Maple Syrup
nickname Futoshi

Momozono Momorio
A collage student and Magna Pink
a cheerful girl the kind who makes friends wherever she goes but a bit bubbly
nickname Jojo...I mean Momo

Daidaiki Natsume
A collage student and Magna Orange
a gravure idol and Tatsuhiko girlfriend(keeping this a secret from the rest of the team)
nickname Natchi

Sugur Sawafuji
Leader of the Syrup Girls
A beauty rumored to have been born in England

Shirahase Saori
a girl who looks just like Sugur Sawafuji
after being saved from pair of thugs by Tatsuhiko she sets him up with a membership card for the soapland she works in

Sugar Syrup
The new local branch leader for the Mazoku Alliance
somehow looks just like Sugur Sawafuji

Controls
Standard rpgm controls

other works

Hero Egg
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26514

JK Robot
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=544951

Princess Doll
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=22267

Evil vs Good

Eternia

theroboxer a free item that seems to have been made in collaboration with yokubounotou

Last edited:

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: ソンム製作所 『シュガーS対Mレッド』

link to project page on the circle's website. Not released yet, just a demo with a fight.

OP
Briger

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
according to dlsite this is supposed to be out this month but given this circles history I'm expecting march

OP
Briger

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
えっと・・・
シュガーSの敗北描写は、現在戦闘8の長尺1つ目のテストに入りました。
ここ数日間で長尺1が終わって、さらに数日で長尺2に進める感じだと思います。
その後の作業としては、戦闘9、戦闘11、戦闘12の実装とテストになります。
ちょっと体力が切れてきたので、今週末は適当に休憩するかもしれません。
動作テストって、動いてる画面見ながら効果音とCGとテキストを同時にチェックするので、集中力を消耗するんですよね。
そしてテキストとか効果音とか気に食わないと修正かけますしね・・・

OP
Briger

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
思ったようにゲーム制作の時間が確保できず、進捗はいまいちです。
7/20~22の三日間は、急遽PCを一台組み立てなければならない状況となり、その対応に追われて全くゲーム制作ができませんでした。
翌日23日は今年一番かっていうくらいひどい頭痛に襲われて、仕事を丸一日休むという有様でした。
夕方になってようやく快復してゲソ通を配信できましたが・・・
7/24からぼちぼちゲーム制作を再開して、昨日からようやくソンム製作所が本稼働に入ったところです。
シュガーSの敗北描写は、戦闘8の長尺その1が終わり、その差分の制作に入ったところです。
明日中にこの差分が終わり、長尺その2に入れるのではないかと思います。
今月中にギリギリ戦闘9の作り込みに入れるかどうかってところですね。
8月中の発売にどうにか間に合うか、間に合わないか、どうか・・・
はっきりいっていらん業務が飛び込んできてゲーム制作がストップするのも辛いですが、頭痛ひどすぎて飯も喉通らなくなるのも辛いものです……
色々あるもんですねえ……
今月も最後までシュガーSの制作に追われっぱなしになると思うので、Pixivでもノクターンノベルズでも新しい動きはありません。
ちょっとこの夏はスケジュール的に新ネタ投下は厳しそうです。
ブログが週一のペースに落ちているので、週2回に戻せるよう頑張ります。

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So this actually came out. Teledyne AGS has blogged enough about it over the years to write a book.

I think I'm not as enthusiastic about Somme works these days, but I'd like to at least try it.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Good, then this thread can conform to the OP standard. Please updated it to do so.

OP
Briger

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Good, then this thread can conform to the OP standard. Please updated it to do so.
ok I should have it ready by monday I have to spend most the day tomorrow with my grandmother's doctor (may still need fine tuning it to meet the new standard at that point though). is that ok?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I think the next deletion round occurs on the 26th so anytime before that is fine.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I'm not the moderator reviewing this OP, but I can tell you that while it's nice that you've provided a lot of story (it seems like it was machine translated from the DLSite description?), they aren't really counted towards the gameplay description we're looking for.

In reality, this is pretty much what Slicer is looking at:

View attachment 19116
Somme Works current project Sugar Syrup vs Magranger Red!

if you liked the stuff they made before you'll like this, if you didn't you probably won't. this time it's pretty much the red ranger(ie you the player) vs succubus sailor venus. this time it seems they used rpgmvxace as the engine.

the battle system is called "Honey trapping Erotic battle system based on the Dynamic Probability
distribution that is dependent on YOUr masochistic behavior. " or HEDPYOU out of the previous games it's most like Eternia's as there both turnbased other then that it's the same for the most part as their other games in the more you take certain attacks the weaker you become to them

[...]

Controls
Standard rpgm controls
I don't know about him, but this definitely doesn't tell me much.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Exactly as Dark says.

Looking at the dlsite page through google translate this is a fairly unique system that requires much more of an explanation.

OP
Briger

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
from what I seen it to seems to be standard rpgm combat it just programed to tweak the probity of some moves being used

edit
non of that info came from the dlsite page. most of it came from 30 minutes of gameplay and a few hours of translation(the name of the combat system came from the readme file which in hindsight has almost the same profile data I posted

this on the other hand is google translation of the dlsite page
□ 1 Summary □
"Sugar · syrup! Make sure to defeat you!"

"Ahiiii! Oh, Sugar shabby's slave slave!"

RPG Maker VXAce made erotic battle adventure game.
There are no RPG elements such as adventure and exploration, puzzle elimination, level up etc, and
it becomes a kind of game in which the story advances automatically by the event .

This work depicts the leader of the Animated Sentai "M Rangers" who fights against the demon 's army "Magic alliance"
as the main character, and that he will be bridged by female executives of the Demon Alliance.
Sugar · syrup which is standing in front of the hero is the Magic Alliance Beef Shima prefectural branch chief.
She uses the appearance of her home idol and her appearance that the hero gathers his thoughts,
and he will devote himself to falling despite his servants as subcontinent.
On the other hand, the hero gets acquainted with Mr. Imekura who is here and her idol.
The main character will deepen her with her, but as Mr.
Rangers goes to a shop that she works for , M Rangers will gradually be driven into a dilemma.

□ 2 Main features □
(1) Enemy heroin to
learn
Implemented a battle system with learning function "Hii! Pupu!" (※), which is the world's first as a color- coded AVG made by RPG McLare.

This system is based on the number of executions of specific commands inside and outside battle, enemy heroin
It is to decide the battle action that fits the taste of the player.
For example, if you are asking for state abnormal attacks over and over, the enemy heroine will
only take advantage of the preferences of players and only attack status abnormal attacks.
Also, if you like breasts but using only breast attack skills, the
heroine will still gain the preferences of the players and increase the frequency of boob attacks.
In
addition, the heroine
responds well to the greedy person who likes both tits, dicks and thighs . If you strongly appeal to the heroine about these
parts, it will blame only at these three parts.

Furthermore, if certain conditions such as contributing money to quietly to the heroine are satisfied,
it will be learned and used for a special technique .

For the operation of these learning functions, please check trial version (reminiscent room after clearing).

Honey Trapping Erotic Battle System Based On The Dynamic Probability
Distribution That Is Dependent On YOUr Masochistic Behavior.
[Japanese translation] erotic gimmick combat based on dynamic probability distribution model to be changed by the behavior of the player
system

(2) change to defeat depiction
Depending on the degree of fetish of the hero, defeat depiction changes. The speech of the hero and heroine
changes, or the number of times of ejaculation changes in a long defeat depiction.
In defeat depiction, there are several short battle scenes in each of the twelve battle scenes, and
two types ( Ikasa skills) are two types (+ difference).

(3) Two battle scenes In
this work, non-erotic battle (only for female executives) and erotic battle are implemented.
In non-erotic battle,
you can enjoy assault attacks such as kicking and hitting the heroine, while in erotic battle you can enjoy sex attacks of the same heroine .

(4) Number of CGs, Losing Scenes
Sailor Style Wind Cos 6 + Succubus Cos 6 = Basic CG 12 pictures.
There are real production (raw, rubber), Momozuri, Onaho, tail onaho, state abnormality, glove jokes, kisses,
fucking and the like.
Event CG is only ringing.

(5) Option
window not displayed · Transparency adjustment, Battle message weight adjustment various adjustments, automatic line feed etc etc.
Since the trial version has the same specification as the product version, please check the trial version for details

(6) Cleared saved data The
cleared saved data is included in the product version.

□ 3 Production staff □
Planning, scenario, program: Teledyne AGS
original picture: Takami sama
coloring: No.2 number like
Chara Chip: Pippya

□ 4 Remarks □
To play this work you need to install RPG Menu VX Ace RTP at the following URL.

The operation test of this work is done only on Windows 7 (64 bit). Operation with other OS is not
covered by guarantee .

Synopsis For detailed information on this work, please visit the website of Sonm Manufacturing Co., Ltd.

purchasing, please operate the trial version in your environment, please confirm that you operate normally,
please agree to the contents of the following URL .

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
None of that concerns me, I still need you to write an informative gameplay description. Edit- In the OP I mean.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.