What's new

RPG [mminit] Lewdest Labyrinth

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The demo was pretty fun, but something confuses me here, theres CG pictures for losing to the slime and eyeball monsters right? when I lose to them, all I get is a beaten up picture of the character, how do I get these scenes to show up?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The demo was pretty fun, but something confuses me here, theres CG pictures for losing to the slime and eyeball monsters right? when I lose to them, all I get is a beaten up picture of the character, how do I get these scenes to show up?
Only bosses has game over CG unfortunately.
The mobs only have their cut-ins and grabs

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
honestly, gets tedious after a while. could have done with smaller dungeons, especially later on. lowering the encounter rate helps but i feel forced to fight since not doing so makes me lose an item. fights eventually become spam yell, uppercut, taunt if necessary, heavy kick till enemy is dead. wish i could do them faster. even after i specced into an all damage build fights still lasted too long. of course, i am here for the hentai admittedly so my play was abit rushed.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
honestly, gets tedious after a while. could have done with smaller dungeons, especially later on. lowering the encounter rate helps but i feel forced to fight since not doing so makes me lose an item. fights eventually become spam yell, uppercut, taunt if necessary, heavy kick till enemy is dead. wish i could do them faster. even after i specced into an all damage build fights still lasted too long. of course, i am here for the hentai admittedly so my play was abit rushed.
Backtracking is also a bit of a chore. Maybe there should had been a super easy mode for players only looking for the smut?
I enjoyed playing through the game normally but I can see it being annoying for people who dont like these types of games.

​​​​​A refight option would had been nice too. The gallery is good but its more fun fighting the dudes.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
the hentai content is not worthy, but the game is fun and hard. so take your pick

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score
how does one go about unlocking the bunny outfit?
If I remember correctly - there is an optional boss (fire elemental, I think) in later levels somewhere (ruins, I think) that gives you the bunny outfit if you defeat it.
Bring some water from the fountain to the fight ;)

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If I remember correctly - there is an optional boss (fire elemental, I think) in later levels somewhere (ruins, I think) that gives you the bunny outfit if you defeat it.
Bring some water from the fountain to the fight ;)
Ah ha thank you i thought i missed something *^* welp back into the abyss i go lol

lordlubu21

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just bought it, what a great game! Looks like ill be making a save for everyone lol

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I really wanted to like this game, when I heard that every enemy was going to get a game over scene, I got really excited. But when I heard that was no longer the case, well that's a deal breaker for me. I know the bosses still have scenes but its just not enough for me, especially when I had my hopes up for much more. I know it was probably too much work, but I have to go with my gut on this one and skip it. I'm not mad, I'm dissapointed.

I know this isn't going to be a popular opinion, but that's just how I feel. If you enjoyed this game then more power to you. I just hope your understand and respect my opinion.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I get what you mean, casual19, but adding/removing game over CGs is a game design kind of problem. It's about whether you want to reward the player for losing, or force them to lose if they want to see all the content, versus keeping the lewd content going hand-in-hand with the gameplay. It also becomes tricky to view game over CG's before unlocking the gallery if your character has become very strong compared to the enemy you want to lose to, unless there was an instant loss option added. That and I'm sure adding CGs for every single new enemy would have taken a very long time. Mminit did the game dev as well as the artwork, after all.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
In a effort into not turning this into a debate on hentai game design, I'll just leave it at its more immersive when a scene plays out when you lose to the monster who clearly wants to rape the protagonist. I understand why losing to see content seems backwards to some, but everyone's different and that's just how I enjoy my hentai games.

My issue here was at some point in development, this game was going to have defeat cg for every enemy. Or at least most of them.
Again I understand that its a lot of work to do all of that and maybe to Mminit, it just wasn't worth the effort, but it doesn't make it any less disappointing for me. I'm sure the game is still great to some, its just not for me anymore.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The game is up on DLsite, and was even featured on Camel's blog. I'm interested to see what the Japanese audience thinks of this one, since they're generally inundated with RPG Maker games and this is something different.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I cant tell with the DLsite screenshots but, does the DLsite version have any censors at all or is it uncensored?

zchaos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game is now up on the english side of dlsite here

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I cant tell with the DLsite screenshots but, does the DLsite version have any censors at all or is it uncensored?
DLsite and English DL site version is censored. If you don't have to use DLsite, you should probably use the other method of purchasing.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Errr... just how much freaking HP does the last boss have? I think I dealt over 12k damage... eventually I got a game over cause it kept spamming the freaking armor break skill...

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Errr... just how much freaking HP does the last boss have? I think I dealt over 12k damage... eventually I got a game over cause it kept spamming the freaking armor break skill...
Same here, probably need the stat boost from finishing every map, which I didn't. As much as I love this game the lategame-balancing can be kinda messed up times.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Same here, probably need the stat boost from finishing every map, which I didn't. As much as I love this game the lategame-balancing can be kinda messed up times.
Nope, that's not it, as I progressed in the game I've got every boost from every map lol...

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I found it pretty easy, though I had all stats maxed and all skills. I don't quite remember what I was using, but lust damage bonus helped.