What's new

RPG RPG Maker [kamichichi] 福音のアパスル/Apostle of the Gospel (RJ221472)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think you misunderstand, because I am suffering the same issue. The game is just stuck on that one scene.
Didn't have a problem. Beat the boss shown in the screenshot and then cleared the dungeon that appeared afterwards. Didn't get stuck anywhere.

reinhardt3173

Lurker
Reputation score
I think you misunderstand, because I am suffering the same issue. The game is just stuck on that one scene.
i got the same problem, even with a new save it keep stuck at this scene
I kindda found the fix, don't hold your ctrl before and after entering the warehouse, press Z slowly just like reading a visual novel

yup at night. but strangely, i did save the three girls previously at the same place from being raped and killed by evil fortune-teller (at the end of chapter 2). like i said i got the scene on chapter 3 after doing the first part time job at cafe... maybe it's a bug.
I think you shouldn't talk to white fortune teller on town and go straight to church. I don't think map transition counter works too, because I explored the town before I head to the church, just don't talk to the white fortune teller (the one which shows you the way)

This fortune teller will ask you twice if you want him to see your fortune, I think that's the key.

So if your savedata is AFTER talking to him then rip..

Last edited:

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just go right to the curch and you're fine, you can take time to add skill for the new girl too. I think it count the transition screen.

On 7.25 (ver1.00)
You can farm WP points if you go in the >Brass in top Studio< the "band reapeat for the festival" event is still there,
it will end the day but you will start on the 7.25again.
A good way to farm craft for the Garage if you spend them on the 3girls(2 for sure) you rescued at the curch
After the HScene you get materiel from them (The Blue hair give 3Dark one - The one at the park give 10light one)

Man chapter 4 was a pain is there a way to lower enemy encounter rate?

Oh yeah you can train at Exodus after CH3 i think, you can boost the difficulty level.
BUT make sur you put it back to 1 when you leave.
Starting the Magido Vain story dungeon at difficulty level 3 is impossible at level 18

Last edited:

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I kindda found the fix, don't hold your ctrl before and after entering the warehouse, press Z slowly just like reading a visual novel

I think you shouldn't talk to white fortune teller on town and go straight to church. I don't think map transition counter works too, because I explored the town before I head to the church, just don't talk to the white fortune teller (the one which shows you the way)

This fortune teller will ask you twice if you want him to see your fortune, I think that's the key.

So if your savedata is AFTER talking to him then rip..

THANK YOU SO MUCH! It worked!

reinhardt3173

Lurker
Reputation score
A good way to farm craft for the Garage if you spend them on the 3girls(2 for sure) you rescued at the curch
After the HScene you get materiel from them (The Blue hair give 3Dark one - The one at the park give 10light one)
How do you find these three girls? And also, what is craft for garage thing?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just go right to the curch and you're fine, you can take time to add skill for the new girl too. I think it count the transition screen.

On 7.25 (ver1.00)
You can farm WP points if you go in the >Brass in top Studio< the "band reapeat for the festival" event is still there,
it will end the day but you will start on the 7.25again.

Man chapter 4 was a pain is there a way to lower enemy encounter rate?

Oh yeah you can train at Exodus after CH3 i think, you can boost the difficulty level.
BUT make sur you put it back to 1 when you leave.
Starting the Magido Vain story dungeon at difficulty level 3 is impossible at level 18
One of the items at the Garage eliminates enemy encounters entirely. It's expensive to craft though.
Festival Boss remains at level 1 even if the normal enemies are somehow set to level 3 for story mode.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
i am confused. after finished 1st dungeon with 4 characters. seems i could talk with everyone then reached a point where the blonde onee san wish i supose its the leader or something takes me back home and got 0 wp but cannot sleep or anything.. what the hell i need to do o_o?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i am confused. after finished 1st dungeon with 4 characters. seems i could talk with everyone then reached a point where the blonde onee san wish i supose its the leader or something takes me back home and got 0 wp but cannot sleep or anything.. what the hell i need to do o_o?
You have to advance the story. Whenever you're given freedom to move around, there will be certain events you need to trigger to move the story along. Make sure you're going everywhere and checking everything. If you see a big green arrow, that's the event you need to start.
In your specific case, you need to walk by the fortune tellers and he'll grab your attention. Then head to the arcade.

Also, no. Remy, the blonde in question, is only vice captain. The loli is the leader.

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
[QUOTE/]

How do you find these three girls? And also, what is craft for garage thing?[/QUOTE]

The first show up at the Park it's a new location near the Stadium. (They have purple/ponk heart the 1st time)

The second one show at Canan paradise in the map with the walking Guy Quest just before the last map. (It's after a certain point of the story)

The third show up at school there should be a >?????< choice (pop up after the beach dungeon).

By the way is it during the beach event that you're supose to take one of the girl viginity? Only get the cutshot and that's all

How do you work at the Cafe?

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
One of the items at the Garage eliminates enemy encounters entirely. It's expensive to craft though.
Festival Boss remains at level 1 even if the normal enemies are somehow set to level 3 for story mode.
Is it the one that Cost 100000Yen?

Here are some note but not much

5.19 --2WP Event--
--Blonde Chief - NightGown - 01 - Remy Crystfar
-1: HScene
-2:

--Scientist
-1:
-2:

--Blonde twintail - Saijo Satsuki -
-1:
-2:

--Brune - Jinguji Konoha -
-1:
-2:

--Brown Childhood- Kinoshita Akari
-1:
-2:

--Loli Samouai
-1:
-2:

--Dialogue0--
1:Yes HP+10?
2:
--Dialogue1--
1:
2:
--Dialogue2-- Inside School
1:Motive
2:
--Dialogue3--
1:Give ...
2:
--Dialogue4--
1:Give ...
2:
--Dialogue5-- VR Class1
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:

----Megido Bet----
Boss HP 3500 -10AP
Wk: MC TP skill Cost:10
Can be Confused

Boss Lv2 HP 4000 -10AP

Boss Lv3 HP 8000 -10AP

--Dialogue1-- VR Class2
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:

Quest 002
Classeroom 3B
->TeacherRoom

Quest 003
Cafeteria Quizz
01: 1-X /2-0 /3-X /4-X
02: 1-0 /2-X /3-X /4-X
03: 1-0 /2-X /3-X /4-X

Quest 007
Street - Walkingman

Quest 008
Canan Tower

Quest 013
Store OldMan

School
Cafeteria
--Brune - Jinguji Konoha - (Heart) 1WP
1:(Heart)
2:
Go to 3B
2:

Street:
FlowerShop
Loli Samourai

Backstreet
Scientist

Seven Mart
--Blonde twintail - Saijo Satsuki -

Game
Event

--Dorm--
--Dialogue1--
2:
----Megido Gimel----
Boss HP5000 -10AP

Boss Lv2 HP 1000 -10AP

Boss Lv3 HP 10000 -10AP

----Diner----
Boss HP2500
----Megido Dalet----
Boss HP10000/10000
Can be Confused

--Chapitre 2--
Canan Paradise - Event - HScene
----Megido Dalet----
Boss HP12500 -15AP
Wk: MC TP skill Cost:20
Poison work

Boss Lv2 HP 16000 -15AP
Poison work

Boss Lv3 HP 30000 -15AP
Poison work

Quest 004
Game: Punk
School Garden: Women

Quest 011
School 3-B
School Garden Wallet

Dorm - Event -

Dorm - Event -

Park -> Exodus -> New location
----Megido Vav----
Boss HP20000
Wk:
Spawn HP3000
Wk: MC 20TP Cost

Exodus -> ???

Diner
1:
2:
3:
Cemeterry night
Boss HP 18000

--Chapitre 3--
Canan Paradise - event
WP
Week-End
WP
Canan Paradise BasseTop - Event1
WP
World Astral Religion (Diff3?)
Sub Boss HP25000
Poison work
Boss1 HP18000

Boss2 HP45000

Boss3 HP30000
WP
WP
WP
WP
Canan Paradise BasseTop - Event3
7.19 - Festival -
----Megido Zain----
Boss HP25000
Spawn HP5000

--Chapitre 4--
Exodus

-A HP25000
-B HP25000
-C HP25000
-D HP25000
Boss HP50000

--Chapitre 5--
WP
Date event
Exodus -> Training floor
----Megido Heto----
Boss HP45000
----Megido Gaf----
Boss HP80000
WP
Beach event
----Megido Ramed----
Boss1 HP20000

Boss2 HP35000
Poison work

--Chapitre 6--
Quest Quizz
01: 1-0 /2-X /3-X /4-X
02: 1-X /2-X /3-0 /4-X
03: 1-X /2-X /3-0 /4-X

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
finished it and lack a lot of scenes >.< to boring and troouble to do a 2nd playthrough so il wait for some kind soul to share a full100% save <.<

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
On any day that start with th Virtual space VR Classes where you chose an option. (8/05)
If you use the >Bass in top studio< event you can loop this day and you can max out every option.

That event bug is OP

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
actually i couldnt max because certain events are by choice and i reached a point when i never found the npcs on map. to fully complete their hears was at the choice dates. at least thats how i saw it since like i mentioned i reached a point when doesnt matter how many wp ihad i never found any heart npc anymore. after that i practically just skipp the day going to home till next main story comes. and reached the end, if you ask me most of the events i lack are probably bad scenes that i didnt found or something. well how somoene who doesnt know the language i think its pretty normal i never found scenes -_-. i got dissapointed when i finished the game and never found a gameover or Rape n loose T_T

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
finished it and lack a lot of scenes >.< to boring and troouble to do a 2nd playthrough so il wait for some kind soul to share a full100% save <.<
If you don't mind a little coding, you could always modify the game to unlock all the events and CGs by following the quick guide I posted previously in this thread (page 3). It's actually ridiculously easy to do, since you don't have to unpack any of the game files.

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Some tips.

- Remy's Second Lip attack (20cost) is a poison attack and many (most?) bosses can be poisoned. Often does more than entire teams auto attack.
- The VR classes last choice add 1 WP used for romancing the ladies. Best choice most of the game (unless exploiting loops).
- Once the simulator becomes available. Simply do the first dungeon at difficulty 3. Team will level at insane speed, went from 12 to 20 in short time.
- Getting a heart after a choice in a romance scene usually means the girls favor increased by 1. But there are exceptions.
- It is often quicker to do attack oneself rather that the shift auto fight, due to AI tendency to heal the smallest scratch, which takes up time.
- The story and events are actually well done, it is one of the very rare adult games, where it is actually an decent game, if played and read instead of skipped, in addition to its CG.

Fixed version 1.0.3 available at dlSite it seems. The first version 1.0.3 had issues.

Game developer is planning a third game if this one becomes a succes. But wants to shift to a more condensed game that can be produced faster (as these take a lot of time to do) and with a stronger CG coverage (as the size of game means CG get spread a lot out to cover all the subplots and sub characters etc).

Good reasons to put some money where ones interest is, support the developer and buy this good game, while at the same time boosting the chances of a third.

Last edited: