What's new

ACT [ヤマネコソフト / Yamaneko Soft] ロードナイトコンプレックス 魔城の姫騎士 / Lord Knight Complex (RJ212899)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Larcx

Finally got the card, it's below the Keen Insight, and I'm not seeing the chest because it's dark
and about apple with NPC you should buy it from? the cat, the merchant in front of geffen tower or the girl with apple o'archer in prontera?
and is there any use for garlic and laurel leaf? it's seems the leaf make immune to all for a few sec thou... CMIIW

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
NekoMG2

Ah sorry , don't really remember that Phenomena card. But good thing You already found it
As for Apple , it's from the cat. For Leaf , it's an immune for few second. For Garlic it replenish MP it seems (I never use it)
So only left Tiara , it seems it's from the room I posted (screenshoot) before
And item above Cursed Heart

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Tried starting the game, but it only shows white screen and not responding, any help?

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Go to options, other settings and switch language.
Oh thanks, I actually feel so stupid for missing that, I just read the readme file and since nothing was mentioned just assumed there wasn't an en option

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Been about a day and went through the game smoothly (haven't beat it yet), but I still cannot do anything in the gallery. I clicked on the 3 icons on the sides of the screen (no my resolution is fine) and I cannot get rid of that notification about use of a mouse. Question is not being answered yet. How am I suppose to get through that notification so I can use the functions in the Gallery?

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
how do we even unlock scenes in Gallery. I lost of purposes etc. but the gallery scenes are still locked.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
cybeast : takes a good 20 seconds to load the intro screen (and another ~5 seconds from there to load main menu) for me; in the meantime it's just a white screen and the window title says 'not responding'. Wait a little more. :)
Tai Tai : when I access the Gallery, that notification regarding the mouse comes up for me with a 'Close' button in its lower-right corner.

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
cybeast : takes a good 20 seconds to load the intro screen (and another ~5 seconds from there to load main menu) for me; in the meantime it's just a white screen and the window title says 'not responding'. Wait a little more. :)
Tai Tai : when I access the Gallery, that notification regarding the mouse comes up for me with a 'Close' button in its lower-right corner.
That's my problem. I'm constantly clicking on Close to get rid of it, but nothing's happening and I don't know what I'm suppose to do if I cannot view the gallery

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Whether by mouse, or every button on the keyboard, I literally CANNOT close the damn notification in gallery. I just beat the game and wanted to access, but no for some reason, the game is being non-responsive in gallery mode no matter what button I press besides moving the camera around. Again, what do I need to do to close the window completely because I'm pressing everything on the Close and nothing's working

Reputation score
I'm having the exact same "Game hates my mouse" problem as a lot of other people. Keyboard controls seem fine. I can move the cursor around with the mouse, but the game absolutely refuses to recognize right clicks and left clicks for some reason. Options screen and gallery mode are acting the same way.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
That's a shame. I guess I am one of the lucky few then, because clicks work just fine over here.
And apart from checking whether you have a controller connected -but this has already been suggested in the thread-, I am out of ideas, sadly.

Just to troubleshoot (maybe), game runs fine whether it is started in Japanese locale[SUP]EDIT[/SUP] or as admin, or not. So it is very probably not those things...
Perhaps try what poompetch and 85centimeters have suggested a couple posts back.

EDIT: I need to take that back about the locale you start the game with... Actually, there are some problems when I start it in Japanese(?!) locale (with Locale Emulator): cannot click on the 'Yes' after trying to save at a waypoint (essentially not being able to save). The gallery still works though.
So... The locale (or the locale emulator, if you use one) must matter to some degree after all! Now I've seen everything.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So it's out huh, i hope it got better.
Last time when i played it, it was downright bad. It was the first trial ever, though.
(I mean bad as in bugs, the concept is promising af)

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looking on the blog, and the dev posted about the mouse issue.

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, while it doesn't look like there's anything beneath the censor on the MC (It could just be a SUPER simple texture), is it possible to uncensor this?

manomation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I had the mouse clicking problem as well but my touchscreen worked to close the window prompt and click the buttons so try that if you guys have touchscreens as well on your computers

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Experiencing 'decryption error' often when downloading via MEGA. Is there a workaround for this? Or do you subscribe or use the desktop app?

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've literally spent hours trying to get past the chandelier jump. First screen, first chandelier, can just barely make the jump. From first chandalier to second is literally impossible unless there are more cards that help humping other than the +5% jumping one and the +5% run speed one. You can fall down instead of jumping from first chandalier to a moving book ledge, but since it isn't on-screen when you make the fall there's no way to be sure it's underneath you except trial and error... error... error. Is there some trick I'm missing to jump further?

Also, I can't find the phenomena card and am probably missing keen sight, but once you go through the water area once, you can't raise and lower water levels anymore, so parts of that dungeon are inaccessible.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've literally spent hours trying to get past the chandelier jump. First screen, first chandelier, can just barely make the jump. From first chandalier to second is literally impossible unless there are more cards that help humping other than the +5% jumping one and the +5% run speed one. You can fall down instead of jumping from first chandalier to a moving book ledge, but since it isn't on-screen when you make the fall there's no way to be sure it's underneath you except trial and error... error... error. Is there some trick I'm missing to jump further?

Also, I can't find the phenomena card and am probably missing keen sight, but once you go through the water area once, you can't raise and lower water levels anymore, so parts of that dungeon are inaccessible.
Did You get Harpy Feather? I don't need those card and can jump the chandelier just fine~

Status
Not open for further replies.