What's new

ACT [ touhou-marupon-dou ] [当方丸宝堂] Devils were tempted by ballad of anima... / 悪魔を誘う唄 (RE210287) (RJ210287)

Status
Not open for further replies.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone else experience crazy lag anywhere with water? I can run Fallout 4 at max settings, but any screens with water become a slide show.

Thanks, that helped.
What's your CPU? This game can be very CPU intensive.

TheCardWielder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So the latest update for this is on Sukebei now and I was wondering, has anyone found the Dot Gallery in the latest update yet? I cannot seem to find it, nor can I find the orc brothel anywhere, has anyone got any ideas where I should be looking?

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So the latest update for this is on Sukebei now and I was wondering, has anyone found the Dot Gallery in the latest update yet? I cannot seem to find it, nor can I find the orc brothel anywhere, has anyone got any ideas where I should be looking?
You get to the orc brothel by losing normaly in the world and to get out of it you need to whore yourself out a few times till the bat/cat thing shows up and then you can use the teleport on the bed. I'm fairly sure the dot gallery is at the very end of that area but I haven't played the new update yet - just finished the non updated version and see these posts about the dot gallery being in that.

(it goes into user_data, story folder and is save 1) Every CG is unlocked but I still don't have any idea about the dot gallery - fairly sure based on rough translation that it has nothing to do with collecting the akasha fragments. So if anyone has any insight into this would appreciate.

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
No idea where the gallery is for viewing the scenes.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Eight Core 3 GHz...so yeah...not my CPU. :)
What is the clockspeed of your 1700. People have had issues with their 1700 stuck at 1.5 GHz

zandas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Don't see the updated version on sukebei, unless it's one of the newer unmarked ones.

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
DOT gallery is right south of the CG gallery, you may need to beat the game again if your save is from the previous version.

On another note, is the any way to hook the text for a machine translation?

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
DOT gallery is right south of the CG gallery, you may need to beat the game again if your save is from the previous version.

On another note, is the any way to hook the text for a machine translation?
can you upload your save?

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can you upload your save?
Right now I can't seem to do the direct attachment for a zip file in the new UI for the forum. Here have a link to a newgrounds dump download, let me know if it doesn't work.

deadman23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I looked for the dot gallery in the south but it not there if you can post a pic of where it is.

zandas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I looked for the dot gallery in the south but it not there if you can post a pic of where it is.
The dot gallery is only available in a newer version that's not uploaded anywhere yet.

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Aw snap, new UI not letting me directly add images have another ghetto ass newgrounds dump link to an image of the cursor over the dot gallery.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Is the newest version with dot gallery uploaded yet?

Balvor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone got the update with the dot gallery working?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Anyone got the update with the dot gallery working?
Looked on every single h sharing site I know of. Nowhere to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.