What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Skunks] [スカンクス] Attack on Giantess ~World Defense Force~ / 進撃の巨大娘 ~World Defence Force~ RE190792 RJ190792

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAQuinn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Roodt/Skunks, a RPG Maker veteran known for his sticky, fart, and giantess fetishes, has returned for his latest work, .

Always a fan of characterized bosses since his work in RPG Maker 2000 and coming off of his work on Magical Girl Riiru and Skunk Professional Wrestling, Skunks has been working on two games, the first of which, 進撃の巨大娘 ~World Defence Force~ has just been announced. The other, is a yet to be titled BF game.

Both appear to use 's artwork, which coincides with previous titles where he used artists who had already established themselves in the fetishes featured in the game. While you won't find much on twitter, kazo has drawn a lot of fart fetish and giantess fetish work in the past, especially on the Onara RPG Series Roodt made or with similar themes.

Gameplay is a "boss battles only" RPG, just like Riiru.

You play as two soldiers of the WDF, defending the city from giantess attacks.

Judging by what I can mine from the game's files and the demo, expect vore, stink, fart, stickiness, and general giantess as common themes.

You can follow the development .

Last edited by a moderator:

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [スカンクス] 進撃の巨大娘 ~World Defence Force~

You play as two soldiers of the WDF, defending the city from giantess attacks.
Specifically, two soldiers, of which one is an 'otoko no ko'. In other words, and androgynous boy (think Demon Angel Sakura). Just something to note for anyone who might be picky about genders.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Specifically, two soldiers, of which one is an 'otoko no ko'. In other words, and androgynous boy (think Demon Angel Sakura). Just something to note for anyone who might be picky about genders.
Now i'm interested.

OP
J

JustAQuinn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now i'm interested.
I can guarantee you from what I've analyzed in game files and what's in the demo, for every second Ruuna (the pink haired girl) gets crushed, smothered, or forced into a giant woman's crotch, Chris gets exactly the same.

Oh, and as for their team dynamic, Chris tanks both Magical and Physical damage, whereas Ruuna is your DPS.

Skunks, despite slow updates, has been cranking this game out. Slated for release mid-February.

Based on what he just posted in the blog and what he left in his game...

The blue haired girl with a wand can turn you into appliques (an addon you apply to clothing).

There is a status called 4m and several girls can grab you during it. The bunny on the blog needs no further explanation.

The game files mentioned two attacking at once.

Last edited:

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Holy FUCK i was not expecting this (so soon). New year is off to a fantastic start between this, tail teller, Millia Wars, and soon sakura 4 pt. 2/finish

bobhoskins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My big regret with this guy/game is that there is no game over sequence; even with the defeat sequence, your characters get rewarded and can try again as an "oh well, better luck next time". I wish there was a true game over with each giantess where BOTH heroes suffered an ignoble end together, ideally different than the "capture" animation (ie, breast girl crushes both or keeps them in her breast as pets, fart girl sticks them up her butt and farts out a piece of their clothes). Oh well.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does anyone know what game Skunk is talking about in the third most recent post on his blog (the one dated 11th of November). It doesn't seem to be one of his, and I don't recognize it.

OP
J

JustAQuinn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have I got a treat for you guys.

What is most likely every enemy in the game as of the demo. Note: More enemies and rematches could be added! (I hope so.)

If you wish to confirm my findings for yourself, use an RPG Maker Extractor for VX Ace on the demo, then check the Skills file, the Common Events, Switches (Last two pages especially), and the Variables.

Uses masturbation based attacks.

Farts.

Breast centric.
GRAPPLE // 格闘
Crushes you OUTSIDE her tights.
----------NOT IN DEMO-------------
TIGHTS // タイツ
Crushes you INSIDE her tights. Warning: Has a mechanic where her level of tights stink can adversely affect you.
BLOOMERS // かぼぱん (Kabopan or kabotya pantsu are pumpkin pants)

It appears they will rub you in between them.
(Blue hair, crystal rod).
Good ol' Dorothy style clothing TF.
BOTTOM // 大尻
Daishiri, or Large Ass.
PIRATE // 海賊
To be honest, no idea what this is about but multiple parts of game files mention attacks from sea and directly use "海賊" which means pirate or sea robber.
------CONFIRMED BUT NOT MENTIONED IN GAME FILES WITH THE REST IN SWITCHES------
// プロレス
You grew 4m tall to fight a giantess, only to get BF'd into the pavement.
GLUTTON // 大食い

-One girl crushes you underfoot.

-One girl uses rollerblades to catch up to you and to run you over.

-One girl uses spiderwebs.

------LISTED SEPARATELY FROM REST IN SWITCHES, NOT IN VARIABLES-------
SILVER // 銀髪
Confirmed uses kiss, cleavage, counter hip attacks. (Raw speculation: May be a Kazo character.)

KOAKUMA // 小悪魔
This is so Rukoruko.

BLOND // 金髪
(Raw speculation: This may be Succubus from Kazo's rogue gallery. Could also be Yace's from Riiru. Could also be B&S Sucubus.)

Here's the list according to Variables:

Caress/Masturbation
Poison
Beauty
Grapple
Tights
Bloomers
Witch
Twin
Bottom
Silver
Pirate
Glutton
Gold
Koakuma

Note the lack of Wrestler, Rollerblade, or a barefoot enemy, similar to the other list.

Does anyone know what game Skunk is talking about in the third most recent post on his blog (the one dated 11th of November). It doesn't seem to be one of his, and I don't recognize it.
I think you're a tad confused. The last game Skunks promoted that wasn't made by him was that Yace VN about the Succubus from Magical Girl Riiru melting little boys.

Skunks is developing two games ATM. Attack on Giantess ~World Defence Force~ and an unnamed BF game where you play as a shota with art by Yace, who was in charge of art for the spiritual predecessor to Attack on Giantess, Magical Girl Riiru.

My big regret with this guy/game is that there is no game over sequence; even with the defeat sequence, your characters get rewarded and can try again as an "oh well, better luck next time". I wish there was a true game over with each giantess where BOTH heroes suffered an ignoble end together, ideally different than the "capture" animation (ie, breast girl crushes both or keeps them in her breast as pets, fart girl sticks them up her butt and farts out a piece of their clothes). Oh well.
Oh ye of little faith.

「敗北イベント選択変数」 is "Defeat Event Selection Variable" in English. It's most likely going to be used in a menu to tell the game which game over event you want to view. I'm of the opinion this means this game will have more content than Riiru and 0% as many disgusting wormbeasts.

And on the above note, replayable boss fights is confirmed as a returning feature from Riiru, a staple in the genre. Rejoice!

Last edited:

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh, if only it was girls only! And worse yet, it's containing a trap... *Sigh* Sorry, but I don't think I'll care enough for this one to work on it. At most maybe 40%, events without a trap to be seen. Not making any promises though, since I'm not even done with Ryiru yet. Sorry for any of you who are into traps/effeminate guys, but that's something I personally hate as a (pure) yuri fanatic. Don't expect anything beyond translation attempts for Ruuna's (and only Ruuna's, not including shared events) scenarios. Better yet, don't expect anything. I'll have to play through the full version before deciding whether I consider it worth another 20 hours of my life.

Shota-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just read his blog, he said that this game may be not release in middle of February, and he apologize us, so that mean the release date is delay ???

Shota-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kazo delay his game too long, he has problem when complete the game and it is 4 month since demo release still not yet complete, I am waiting too much for this game

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems like he updated hes blog.
What i can make sense of it is that he is having problem with game code.

Sorry for bad english,
and i hope this game gets finnished soon :)

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seems like the game is abute to be finished
i think by reading hes newest update he is waiting for Dl site to update hes game or somting.

Shota-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game has been release

Please tell me how can I buy this game on Japanese Dlsite ???

allweek

Reputation score
I managed to pick this up. Anyone have a clue on how to Translate this thing? The machine translator I found didn't work out :|

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score
I managed to pick this up. Anyone have a clue on how to Translate this thing? The machine translator I found didn't work out :|
Search RPGMAKER MV Hook patch or something like that in this forum. It edits the game file and allows you to use the usual translator tools.

Also, I'm jealous :/

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So far it's a pretty fun game.
Bossfights are pretty challenging and sometimes require a different approach to beat them.

Currently stuck at the blonde/bluehaired twin boss. I lack the damage to beat them and always run out of healing resources first. But not bad how far I made it considering I'm playing this game completely illiterate with no translation and figuring stuff out by trial and error.

VGDMalcolm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So far it's a pretty fun game.
Bossfights are pretty challenging and sometimes require a different approach to beat them.

Currently stuck at the blonde/bluehaired twin boss. I lack the damage to beat them and always run out of healing resources first. But not bad how far I made it considering I'm playing this game completely illiterate with no translation and figuring stuff out by trial and error.
She's extremely cheap, it took me a few tries to beat her as well.

She gets a 30% chance to attack twice a turn, meaning she can instantly close the gap or deal massive damage to one of your party. I thought I was sufficiently leveled but nothing could stop my bad luck. Keep the sticky status off too because if she goes for a grab move you won't get a chance to do the dodge minigame.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
She's extremely cheap, it took me a few tries to beat her as well.

She gets a 30% chance to attack twice a turn, meaning she can instantly close the gap or deal massive damage to one of your party. I thought I was sufficiently leveled but nothing could stop my bad luck. Keep the sticky status off too because if she goes for a grab move you won't get a chance to do the dodge minigame.
Do you have any recommendation for stuff to buy?
Since I don't have a translations it's basically a crapshot what items I buy. Also what's with the NPC next to the store that asks for 5000 Yen? What does she do exactly?

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
SO this game is hard Omg im at the 3rd row off enimys and i cannot continue.
mostly because im getting beated by 3 - 4 rounds.
Btw do any got 100% save ??

Status
Not open for further replies.