What's new

ACT [ うさぎとかめ ] たんけん夜の街 RJ190566

Status
Not open for further replies.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: たんけん夜の街(RJ190566)

i wouldn't really call it a necro if no one made another thread about the same game
No if there would be made another link, it will be double posting or spamming, call it what ever you want(admins tend to delete double posts -its go against rules), necroing is bringing to 1st page some old thread. Necroing is not always bad thing if people have trouble with game. Forum users, inclouding me, loose their shit, if someone ask in old threads many times answered questions or beg for links, witch most of time are already presented in thtread, in other words, bring up very old posts while doing no researching/reading on they own part

Last edited:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: たんけん夜の街(RJ190566)

No if there would be made another link, it will be double posting or spamming, call it what ever you want(admins tenfd to delete double posts -its go against rules), necroing is bringing to 1st page some old thread. Necroing is not always bad thing if people have trouble with game. Forum users, inclouding me, loose their shit, if someone ask in old threads many times answered questions or beg for links, witch most of time are already presented in thtread, in other words bring up very old posts while doing no researching/reading on they own part
thank you! i know i was thinking the correct defination of necroing. now if someone could ACTUALLY help me.... that'll be swell.

Rossastro

Lurker
Reputation score
At last attempt at necro, because nobody in the entire internet is talking about this game and I can't find a way to proceed on my own.
Do any of you know the answers the teacher asks, specifically the NPC that appears in your bedroom and spanks if you (I assume) get her questions wrong?
I don't speak Japanese in the least and google translated did little to help in this regard.
I did manage to fumble blindly to that point, however the teacher even ask open questions in which you can to craft actual sentences and there is no way that I can blindly end up making it through that, I'd be incredibly grateful if anyone had a list of answers or at least could tell me what the general translation of the various questions.

kalil

Reputation score
OK, i just find this game recently and this is the closer of walkthrough that i have found so im gonna put here stuff that i found
WARNING: i found out that eventually you run out of clones and if you died then you get a game over. so be carefull to ot die in excess.

-There is a second path on the florest go: LRRBLLBRL.
B stands for "Blank" (Dont blame me thats how was wrote in the game). I tested it you van choose go L or R in this spots and the result will be the same. If you did it right you will find some honey and hear a buzz. in the next screen if you look at the bushes some bees will attack you, if you are in your mothers body and have a Kukuri Knife you get an event. if you are in any other body you will go back to the florest entrance. Also After find the bees nest for the first time you can go there directly and skip the forest.

-there is two events in the jail if you die there one with the Mama body and one with the Rika body. To go to the jail search for a police-woman that gives you two options. the second option will send you to jail (with mamas body is easier if you talk to a woman in the train). once in the jail you will have a 3 dice minigame, if you get a choice with 3 options always choose the third one to keep playing the game. maybe then you will a cats meow and a dogs bark, i dont know id this triggers anything but regardeless of your choice the cat and dog dies and they blame you for it. eventually the game will give you two choices the first one will triger the event while the second kills you (you may also get a diffent question asked to you with also two choices and one of them is "..." is so choose the "..." and you will get an item).
Also it seems that rika chan event soft-locks the game. You star to lay eggs and they give you a quota to fill for the day (each day is 20 seconds) I filled the quota for each day and played for over 400 days and could not break out of the event.

-After completed the max "relaxation" with the boy, going to the right screen of your house ( the one with a slide on it) there is a pair of grey bollards. if you investigame it with the boy he will be able to sit on it. If you investigate it with the ghost girl she will shove it insede her pussy, doing it sometimes will unlock one one of the exibicionist skills. then investigame with mamas body and with the exibicionist skill will trigger an event.

-With Rika if you go to the station toilet and talk to the man in there you get an event. (you need to eat shit to trigger the event. Keep taking a shit in the toliet and eventually you will eat it. then sleep and talk to the man again).

-With Rika go meet the virgins in the florest. talk to the sencond man to the left, doing so will trigger an event that make you modify your body in order to get the virgins excited. you are given 3 question each with 3 choices depending what you choose you can get 3 differents results, 2 are failures and one is the correct one.

-On the combiny store appears a second woman wearing a suit. Speak with her in Rikas body and she will give you a phone number that when you call it you will be transported to a laboratory (there is an event on the laboratory, keep going there until they ask you a question with 4 different choices, choose the last one to trigger the event.)
But if you speak with her in mamas body it will trigger a second event.

-there is an item called "web camera" i have no idea where and when i got it. but if you have it go to your room in the boys body and use it there trigger an event.

- in the clone room under your room, with the boys body, go to the right wall and keep investigating it. you will get an event that the boy will fall inside the clone tank.

- I dont know how to trigger this but try to speak to your mother (the tatami door in your house) and then you notice she is not there and MC will say something about she spendin the whole week inseide the bathroom. if you manage to do this change into the ghost girl and go to the desert part of the town. (the left screen of the school). doing so it will trigger an event and your mother will return.

-For the paint muse. in your mamas body go to the front of the school and investiagte the panflet on the wall. after that go to paint muse house (right screen of the chool), ring the doorbell and choose "baito" this will trigger the first event. If you menage to see the full event. still in mamas body searc for a policewoman that give you a yes or no question and hits you if you say no. Choose Yes and you will get an event, if the event went well poster about your mom will be spread across the city. doing so a third option will apear at the paint muse doorbell, that triggers her second event. this will also allow you to enter in the combiny store in your mother body.

-In mamas body go to the slave trade house (the code to access it is 1991) and sell yourself. the objective here is to sell you for more than 300000 or 3000000. the best way to do this is to choose the third otion in both question before the auction starts. then when keep raising the pricen until you re asked another question and choose "felatio" (the second option) if you did it right you will trigger a two part event. the first part seems that you need a skill that envolves "pig"in its name. if you have than you will put a pig costume. i didnt manage to triiger the second part of the event.

-there is an event at the shemale sauna but i dont know how trigger it. i get a dialog saying something in lines "it seems that alrady have star to walk the path" but i cant get more than that.

-another event that i dont know how to trigger. its seems that if yu speak with the man that is standing in front of your house in the ghost girl body, you get an event of her wearing a school swimsuit.

well i think that is it if i remeber another event or discover something new i will post here

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.