What's new

RPG Fantia Active [raredrop100] Yume no swimmer

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's a hell of a new video on the twitter - something about non-resistance, I don't think there's enough text to give Google Translate much to go on. Regardless, it LOOKS pretty interesting...

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Too much tentacles and group sex for my taste but for those who like that kind of stuff, seems like a good game.

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Has this guy made anything else? I quite like the art, hope it turns out well and...y'know, actually gets finished.

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't believe he has made anything else. I also wish we'd get some kinda trial at this point, killing me with the waiting cause it looks like this will be a good game.

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So a few new posts to the twitter. Just a couple pictures and a lot of text. What I got from Google Translate was essentially he hasn't implemented any new systems in the game in the last 6 months because he has been done with all that. The last 6 months he has spent crushing bugs in the game and he is surprised it has taken this amount of time already just for this phase. He says he looks to release the game to the public soon. No ETA though.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
Well with his last post it's pretty obvious on where the bugs have been piling up the worse of all.
He wanted to have an 'exposure' system with the game reacting depending on how well up kept and the status of your clothing was, among other details. He shows this off in the bar environment, but notes this was going to be a global thing. It was added in early in design, and as you can guess it's chances are been a mess and a half to sit down and go back and fix a lot of that with all the different outfit variables he's got and what not. I don't think he quite knew how much of it he actually had to go back and fix, so I wouldn't expect to see this for another few months in earnest, but I'm willing to be surprised.

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The creator has linked a website to the Twitter account for future information release.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There's been some new updates, you can check them on his twitter-

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hope you like bodyswap prostitution.
This game's never gonna fucking come out.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
At this rate, we will see the entire game on twitter before actually playing it

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hope you like bodyswap prostitution.
This game's never gonna fucking come out.
On one hand, he IS showing a lot of progress and content.
On the other, it just seems WAY ambitious.. too ambitious for its own good (for the sake of its completion). I hope I'm proven wrong.

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well he has said recently that he isn't adding anymore mechanics to the game or anything like that. It seems as though he's purely working on bugs which should be one of the last things to be done. But yeah, I'm hoping this doesn't turn into one of those that never gets completed.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
- dev talks about releasing a trial version.

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That'd be fantastic to get our hands on something. He says he'd like the update the demo a couple times before releasing a trial on DLSite.

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Another twitter update. He talks about releasing the trial/demo on 2/14. He says although it's literally just the beginning part of the game, so I'm not sure how much we'll be able to get to see. He has stated that he wants to release a trial and then update that trial into a full fledged demo to put on DLsite eventually. I'm just hoping to see the battle system personally.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Considering how the game is a "do whatever you want" kind of game, it'd be hard to make a demo that doesn't just let everyone have access to all of the content but the story from the start.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
Considering how the game is a "do whatever you want" kind of game, it'd be hard to make a demo that doesn't just let everyone have access to all of the content but the story from the start.
Well from what I gathered there's 3 different concepts going on:
-There's the normal explore the town and H-Event search. Different outfits and stats allow you to trigger different H-Events.
-Normal Dougion exploration and battles. The Combat system he's shown off the most takes place here, with mid-battle rape and H-Attacks.
-The 'Rouge-like' dougions and battles. He called this the 'dream state', and apparently the objective in these is to primarly put together an outfit combo and escape. Battles are vastly simplified here, and if you succeed at making an outfit combo you get an H-Event.

From what the demo he's suggesting, it'll at more have a starting H-Event or two for the intro, and then the Normal exploration for general battles. So expect this to have far less playable then all of the stuff he's been showing off as he's apparently cut all of that out for this 2/14 release and later plans to add more towards it after feedback.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is anyone planning on attempting a partial or even full translation? Or is it too early to ask.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is anyone planning on attempting a partial or even full translation? Or is it too early to ask.
I'd say way too early to ask. Don't forget that most people around here only do translations for the full version of a game, and we're only talking about a demo being released in the near term. I think I'm the only one who's released translation patches for demos - and I've certainly got my hands full this month.

Once the demo gets released people will at least have an idea on the scope of the game - then the translators will have a better idea on how much work it'd be.