What's new

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [BlueLab] MilkyQuest ( RJ191638 )

First stage, go in that little garden area that had nothing in it previously. There's a circle there that takes you to the debug stage.

LuKeWaRm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would that be the "doorway" to the right where you "fight" the sleeping green girl (who turns pink)?

LuKeWaRm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've tried a bunch of stuff and this circle will not appear

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

THey have a new post in their blog. Shows a new girl.

Thats about it, really. Probably an update coming soon-ish.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The post from a month ago, you mean?

Bobtheme

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

By chance, does anyone happen to have the uncensored assets? I can't, for the life of me, find the file for it online, and currently don't have the funds to support the enty :/

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How does one get this damned debug circle to spawn...

dekumon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The devs just made an English version!

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just a heads up, the debug room is, ironically, very buggy.

theunknownthird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok, for some reason, I can't get this game to work. I tried extracting it with Winrar and 7Zip, running the former in both regular Locale and with NTLeas. I tried running all 3 extracts by just clicking the .exe and running them with NTLeas. I get the following results:
-NTLeas: Crashes on startup every time, every version.
-Regular .exe: I can start the game, I get the classic green-bar error when a file can't be found or fails to load. As files fail to load, I start to miss sound, graphics, sprites... All the files and their roots are properly named and I tried running the game from a single folder in the HDD's root to avoid the "Filepath is too long" issue.
Am I the only one that has had this issue? How can I fix this?

theunknownthird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok, for some reason, I can't get this game to work. I tried extracting it with Winrar and 7Zip, running the former in both regular Locale and with NTLeas. I tried running all 3 extracts by just clicking the .exe and running them with NTLeas. I get the following results:
-NTLeas: Crashes on startup every time, every version.
-Regular .exe: I can start the game, I get the classic green-bar error when a file can't be found or fails to load. As files fail to load, I start to miss sound, graphics, sprites... All the files and their roots are properly named and I tried running the game from a single folder in the HDD's root to avoid the "Filepath is too long" issue.
Am I the only one that has had this issue? How can I fix this?
Anyone?... Please?...

theunknownthird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This might be a longshot, but have you tried running in Japanese locale using locale emulator?
Yeah, I tried that using NTLeas. It's supposed to emulate Japanese locale. I've played every Ishigaki game that doesn't run on western pc's as well as some ExcessM stuff.