What's new

[yomitim] Repure Aria Sequel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So, I've been checking the developer blog of the original Repure Aria and it looks like they're finally beginning work on the sequel.

Last edited by a moderator:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Repure Aria Sequel?

So, I've been checking the developer blog of the original Repure Aria and it looks like they're finally beginning work on the sequel.

Uh-oh. Something most have happened to Princess. Only seeing Devilish and Pure. Seems Devilish added bunny ears to her outfit and seems one of the questions I've always had was finally answer of whether she was wearing thighhighs or pantyhose....orz....it was the latter.

Anywho, I missed the fast gameplay Repure Aria had and super excited about this. Thank you Iggy for bring it to attention? Want some coffee flavored gum?

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seems Devilish added bunny ears to her outfit and seems one of the questions I've always had was finally answer of whether she was wearing thighhighs or pantyhose....orz....it was the latter.
As far as I remember you could always see pantyhose during sliding.

As for sequel it's in works since release of Repure Aria, thankfully author scrapped that awful idea of making sequel 3d (we know how 3d looks in most hentai games...) though I wonder how long we're going to wait and I hope they won't reuse too much assets, with hentai games it's usually between Diablo 3 and Half Life 3... :V

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you Iggy for bring it to attention? Want some coffee flavored gum?
You're welcome, and no thanks.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As far as I remember you could always see pantyhose during sliding.

As for sequel it's in works since release of Repure Aria, thankfully author scrapped that awful idea of making sequel 3d (we know how 3d looks in most hentai games...) though I wonder how long we're going to wait and I hope they won't reuse too much assets, with hentai games it's usually between Diablo 3 and Half Life 3... :V
yes I know.....I was just ignoring it in hopes of stripped thighhighs and the cg always gave that illusion. *sigh* Oh well it's official now.

Huh, when was there ever a 3D sequel? There has been 2D sprites of new girls for Repure even better the last game was released. If you're talking about the witch one...I thought that was a totally different game.

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Huh, when was there ever a 3D sequel? There has been 2D sprites of new girls for Repure even better the last game was released. If you're talking about the witch one...I thought that was a totally different game.
Maybe, it's hard to tell when he was posting 2d sprites along 3d models with similar UI and characters but it seems like game was stopped in favor of Rimurimu and now Aria 2.

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey just wanted to say that there isn't really a reason to add that question mark at the end of the post title. The creator tags those posts as リピュアリア2 (literally repure aria 2)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The most important thing to know is... will we finally be able to bang the shop keeper?

I wonder if he plans to use the unused sprites for the sequel, looks like the plant girl got a revamp but it doesn't look far off from his first game.

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, the most important thing to know is... WHEN we will be able to play it. ;)

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since this thread is kinda dead, there was some new info about the trial version in the recent blog post. According to my google translation skills he is planning to release it during Summer Comiket. Can't wait.

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One thing that really worry's me is he stating in his blog that his going to release paid demo and likely not going to finish until this year.

I'm big fun of pure, hope she gets more sprites and H scene.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One thing that really worry's me is he stating in his blog that his going to release paid demo and likely not going to finish until this year.

I'm big fun of pure, hope she gets more sprites and H scene.
Not going to finish until this year? Or not going to finish until next year?

One of the two isn't really a reason to worry, since you know it's within the year you're already going through....and nearly halfway done....and stuff.

Anywho! Is that a new playable girl in the SS or is it just the MC cross-dressing? And wow slime girl got huge.

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ok, so it seems the demo is going to come out soon, at least i think (google translate doesn't help much with the blog updateds) but i think is going to come out in the next days.
here the last update
repureria.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-206.html

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok, so it seems the demo is going to come out soon, at least i think (google translate doesn't help much with the blog updateds) but i think is going to come out in the next days.
here the last update
repureria.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-206.html
Wait, hold up.....is that Pure!? Wow, that's one hell of an image change. I wonder if her personality will be changing too.

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, it kind a disappointing that she's no longer running around naked anymore....

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure there will be naked "dress" option like in previous game, especially that Rimuririmu had even more fun with clothing.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, it kind a disappointing that she's no longer running around naked anymore....
I think it's more an upgrade kinda or costume change like Devilish has since some earlier samples shows the old her. I like it but I really like her personality so I kinda hope that doesn't change.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Are you sure we're following that same characters as the first one? Just asking. I mean for all I know it could be a prequel or something.

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yeah it seems the all the sprites got a lot better overall, i too hope her personality is the same because i love pure characters like her.

i think in this game there will be more interactivity in general, maybe even more than in Rimuririmu? i hope so :D

Status
Not open for further replies.