What's new

[yomitim] Repure Aria Sequel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissuePlease

Reputation score
I'm working on a script translation that should be done in a week or two. It has the same limitations as the previous game though, so I hope you like your double width e's.

It also won't cover the menu/item entries.
kerriden said:
I have added a translation thread over at https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...uction-version. This should contain a script translation.

Please let me know in that thread if there are difficulties with the install, I have not had someone else test it yet and I don't wish to be spammed by PMs if it doesn't work.

Thanks.
Many thanks. I'm not too picky, actually i have a good memory from Exsoulsia' s first game' s translation.

Ninjaedit: RePure Aria, not Exsoulsia.

Reputation score
huh..

is this still being updated? havnt seen an update on DL in a few months.
also about that mini game... what am i suppose to do and how do you revive your character?
(i accidentally dropped her a bit to far.......... lol)
and can we fully clothe her or something? found a black top and under garments but nothing else so far.
(i think i almost have her skills/stats (??) maxed out but i have zero clue what to do and what does what sort of XD)

sorry for the useless bump with no new info :(

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The last dev update was this month on his blog

Reputation score
ah i see, was wondering why there was no new demo those updates look good... except for the part where they mentioned making the area's bigger.. lol
(more summons nice)

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score
If anyone knows of a way to reach the devs, please do tell. They don't appear to be aware of the fact that no one can see the images they post on their blog.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah, seems that way. I used a VPN and now it works fine. It appears to be a problem with the image host.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
fun little update for everyone! The game is planned to be released in time for winter comiket, excluding any technical issues. So, at least we have an idea of when to be expecting it. This is without after-main-story content, though. But, that's because they plan on a lot of post-story content. 5-6 bosses, and several long areas, even after you beat the game!

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
fun little update for everyone! The game is planned to be released in time for winter comiket, excluding any technical issues. So, at least we have an idea of when to be expecting it. This is without after-main-story content, though. But, that's because they plan on a lot of post-story content. 5-6 bosses, and several long areas, even after you beat the game!
I can wait for the extras. Just getting through the game, getting all the summons, viewing all the scenes, finding all the hidden areas is going to take a considerable amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.