MonsterGirls & Sorcery[Bluepy Sax]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ninja_Named_Bob View Post

I'm torn on the matter, personally. It isn't hot, but does give a semi-feral appearance which in turn can be exotic to some. It also makes his catgirl a bit original versus the generic "cosplay girl with cat ears and tail and also annoyingly simple-minded." Different strokes, I suppose.

I can\t wait for a full demo, either. It's all looking pretty good and I wish the game had more support. It's definitely something worth funding. I guess all those people jumping ship from other patreons need a shout-out to give Blue their money cause he not only keeps up with his supporters, but consistently produces content. Like, damn. Give this guy a living already!
    Dunno those one of the main problems at making MG, they always end as a:

A) Some kind of cosplay.
    B) A girl with just animals parts glued to her.

i guess thats why the no-animal related ones always end looking better but anyway everyone have their likes.

in my opinion trying to do a soft transition between feral to human gives the best results, even more if you are messing with the face. quick example

Spoiler
    Please don't request me a link for a game unless I've specified that I'm sharing it

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmir View Post

in my opinion trying to do a soft transition between feral to human gives the best results, even more if you are messing with the face. quick example
      Someone get that catgirl a brace! I'm more a fan of Felicia aesthetic-wise. A combination of lightly-furred and mainly-humanoid appearance so it's not fully Human, but also not cosplay. I don't mind the furry stuff, though, as long as it's not ugly as sin and makes you wonder what kind of stuff the artist was smoking to think "yeah, that's fine."

List of things that will never happen:

->Half Life 3
      ->Project X: Love Potion Disaster completed
      ->Dargoth MGQ:Paradox complete translation patch
      ->Panty and Stocking Season 2
      ->Reboot having a satisfying conclusion
      ->Ecstasy MGQ NG+ mod being finished

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja_Named_Bob View Post

I'm torn on the matter, personally. It isn't hot, but does give a semi-feral appearance which in turn can be exotic to some. It also makes his catgirl a bit original versus the generic "cosplay girl with cat ears and tail and also annoyingly simple-minded." Different strokes, I suppose.

I can\t wait for a full demo, either. It's all looking pretty good and I wish the game had more support. It's definitely something worth funding. I guess all those people jumping ship from other patreons need a shout-out to give Blue their money cause he not only keeps up with his supporters, but consistently produces content. Like, damn. Give this guy a living already!
        Felicia from darkstakers look works for me
        Originally posted by dijitz
        Anyways I'm not a huge huge fan of (content), but I'll defend your right to enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
        X