What's new

MonsterGirls & Sorcery[Bluepy Sax]

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
From a relatively unknown developer comes an exciting new game for all you perverts...

MONSTERGIRLS & SORCERY

The game follows a mysterious young man named Leo who is employed by a village of witches to find various monstergirls and harness their magic or something for a mysterious purpose. Leo is gifted with the power to oppose the monsters and use magic himself, but if he loses to them, he falls prey to their seduction and may even become their eternal slave!

The game is made in Unity from what I gather, and while it does lag a bit on my cpu (6GB RAM), the animations are actually coming together fairly well! The developer is also a pretty good guy and seems quite positive about the project, even if it's not as successful as something like MonsterGirl Island. If you want to show your support, feel free to check out his patreon page! He keeps up with pledges regularly and even runs polls on what girls to add next, too!

Also, he has a blog where he updates his stuff just in case you can't/don't want to pledge.

And some screens!

Apologies for the quality if there are any concerns. His models are still a bit rough around the edges, but he has promised to "polish" them up before releasing the full game.

EDIT: $500 HYPE!!
EDIT: Bluepy sax has now begun address the in-game models with better textures, lighting, etc. Progress has been rather swift, suggesting that in the (near) future, more work will be put into making more girls and such. Basically, this project is going places fast!
EDIT: The game is now VR-compatible! You can now enjoy all your monster girl goodness in true POV splendor!

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: MonsterGirls & Sorcery[Bluepy Sax]

the Alraune was hot

the catgirl demo made me lol

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

heh looks fun, on the radar !

OP
Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the Alraune was hot

the catgirl demo made me lol
Yeah, that one was a bit silly with her orgasm face. Ahegao ftw! lol

heh looks fun, on the radar !
It's definitely going to be an interesting game. He has plans for there to be a town that will act as the hub world and you'll be able to go to the different monstergirl locations from there.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

waiting for the public release of the succubus demo;)

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Interesting game. Looks to have pretty good graphics for a lewd game.

Whether the gameplay is going to be as good is something that remains to be seen, I am not impressed by the combat demo but it can work with some effort.
A bit of the text seemed to go on fairly long, so perhaps an auto-play might be a good idea for the longer scenes. Especially ones that don't contain important plot or story elements of some kind that might be missed.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Much better than I was expecting (in terms of animation and consistent model quality). Of course, the combat is still going to need some work. It takes too long for how easy it is. Course it is just a demo so that's not really important atm.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where can I find the demo? I do not find a link anywhere on his Patreon page...

Okay, I found them hidden in old message in the Posts tab; as they will become harder and harder to find as time passes on:

Last edited:

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm holding off until I see a decent alpha build. I've been burned before (Ntelliware's Monstergirl Quest 3D). I'll be happy to contribute after I see more of what the game's envisioned as. I will say most of the models look good, but the (cat girl?) looks like a guy to me.

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Animations and combat (from the new demo) reminded me of the IMP battle on MQG 1, but the eyes.... god... it was like looking at the oldest shoujo anime EVER.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Much better than I was expecting (in terms of animation and consistent model quality). Of course, the combat is still going to need some work. It takes too long for how easy it is. Course it is just a demo so that's not really important atm.
yeah i was expecting another crappy 3d money grab erogame, good i was kinda wrong.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for sharing this! Definitely has me interested. I'll probably start pledging a buck and follow along for a bit. I like the fact that he's talking about updating models. Shows he has the "I can do this even better" attitude.

OP
Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New update!

Looks like we're getting some progress in terms of a hub town. Also, for people already contributing, what's the news on the arachne scene? Is it rough around the edges like the Holstaur scene, or a bit better?

bluepysax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi there! The creator here.

First of all, I would like to thank the poster for sharing it here. :)

He told me about posting it here a while ago. I did look at the posts and am happy to announce that clicking the right mouse button will now auto-play text. ;)

There is a new demo out for patrons, so have fun with that. :D
This demo will be released for everyone later, after some more testing and fixing some bugs.

There is also some talk about money grabbing. I understand completely that that's a concern, the only thing I can really do is keep working on the game and let you decide when you think it's worth backing me. At the moment I do have another job that is my main source of income. I hope at some point I can just work on this project, but that's all up to you guys. :) If you have any questions about me or the game, you're all welcome to ask.

I will also try to keep improving the models. The cat-girl will most certainly be reworked, but that's a pretty low priority at the moment.

In terms of gameplay, I want everything to facilitate the good parts, if you know what I mean. So every fight will start out similar to the imp battle from MGQ where the girl just tries to seduce the player. (Cus that stuff was so good) At the moment the system is in place to pretty easily add more content. Some things will play out in their own unique way.

After a poll it appeared that most people would like to see some friendly girls as well. So the next one might be, concensual, although I will make the Monster Girls dominant in the interaction. Do people here have an opinion on that as well?

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

All sounds good to me, mate.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You are doing good job, cant wait to see if friendly mg get green light.

tempa5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi there! The creator here.

First of all, I would like to thank the poster for sharing it here. :)

He told me about posting it here a while ago. I did look at the posts and am happy to announce that clicking the right mouse button will now auto-play text. ;)

There is a new demo out for patrons, so have fun with that. :D
This demo will be released for everyone later, after some more testing and fixing some bugs.

There is also some talk about money grabbing. I understand completely that that's a concern, the only thing I can really do is keep working on the game and let you decide when you think it's worth backing me. At the moment I do have another job that is my main source of income. I hope at some point I can just work on this project, but that's all up to you guys. :) If you have any questions about me or the game, you're all welcome to ask.

I will also try to keep improving the models. The cat-girl will most certainly be reworked, but that's a pretty low priority at the moment.

In terms of gameplay, I want everything to facilitate the good parts, if you know what I mean. So every fight will start out similar to the imp battle from MGQ where the girl just tries to seduce the player. (Cus that stuff was so good) At the moment the system is in place to pretty easily add more content. Some things will play out in their own unique way.

After a poll it appeared that most people would like to see some friendly girls as well. So the next one might be, concensual, although I will make the Monster Girls dominant in the interaction. Do people here have an opinion on that as well?
Could you add Feedback Button/page so that we can give you our thoughts?

bluepysax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could you add Feedback Button/page so that we can give you our thoughts?
You mean a seperate page from Patreon? I did make a reddit page (MGSgame), I just realized that people might expect to find Metal Gear Solid. xD You can email me at [email protected].

Is that ok, or do you want something else? Cus I'd be happy to oblige if people want something specific.

tempa5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Something like a Feedback page would be nice were we could share improvement ideas