What's new

ACT Vore Guro [Team Krama] Rape of the Dead (RJ202858)

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Saw people having an hard time finding this thread so, bump. Also, anyone else ran into an error that mentions graphic cards while the game starts? My laptop in ancient, i hope that's not the reason lol.
Too be honest that might be the exact reason. Remember - this game is "not well" optimized(I can't even imagine this game not on UE4 but on Unity). Even on my rig(with GTX1060) it's not the best experience(but it's playable). So, that's one thing. The other is that you might have a problem related to the fact that your V-Card is for laptops and might not be supported well if at all(that's gaming on laptop for you). This can be bypassed in some cases but it requires a bit of an individual research and work.

Last edited:

shish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Too be honest that might be the exact reason. Remember - this game is "not well" optimized(I can't even imagine this game not on UE4 but on Unity). Even on my rig(with GTX1060) it's not the best experience(but it's playable). So, that's one thing. The other is that you might have a problem related to the fact that your V-Card is for laptops and might not be supported well if at all(that's gaming on laptop for you). This can be bypassed in some cases but it requires a bit of an individual research and work.
Mh i see, i was confused becuse usually heavier h-games start normally in my laptop but then are unplayable because of the non existant frame rate, while this one wouldn't start at all. Well thanks for clearing that out, i guess ill bookmark this thread until i get a system that isn't 8 years old lol. :rolleyes:

monkeyninjalover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so i normally dont reply to posts and such but i beat this game and i was wondering how to upload my save file

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Post for 15$+ Patreon :rolleyes:
Haha, yeahhhh...I'm not paying $15 just to KNOW what's actually in the version of the game that was apparently already finished...let alone do I even want to buy the damn game after the fact.

Anyone wanna share what's new in the "Platinum" version and tempt the rest of us? :p

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Went ahead and picked it up, investigating...

Update:
So it appears to be a final ACT. 8-1, and 8-2. For some reason Aya thinks its a good idea to return to the lab. This final act is yet another survival onslaught, they throw multiple enemies at you, and it gets challenging even on medium difficulty. At the end of the act something happens to Aya, she seem to have some kind of flashback which causes her to become aroused. The game then plays a 4 minute non-interactive sex clip in which she's boinked by the dog-like creature, and gives fellatio to the tintans and the zombos. It's not the best either, the handjob anims are not lined up properly, nor does it get very 'weird'. LOTS of dialog, none of which I understood.

Failure conditions are the same, girls will repeat the already existing sex animations per-enemy but this time in the lab, which makes them worse due to the bad lighting on that level. There still doesn't appear to be any animation for losing to the dog-like creature, "Creeper" I think they call it? but I'll have to try again on easier setting to force it. Nor do Hikari or Kirara have an animation for the tremor-like thing.

No uncensor mode either, which a lot of the other patreons are upset about.

Overall this game is definitely worth some kind of investment, but this 'Limited Edition' seems like a miss for them.

Last edited:

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is the only "worm" sex scene the one with the Tintin or Tantan i forget it's name. Where the black haired is filled and subsequently offed? Because in one of the previews it looks like there's more but i cannot find or trigger it. And i've really tried, killing everything except these worms but they never engage in the act. So if there's more what am i missing?

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Went ahead and picked it up, investigating...

Update:
So it appears to be a final ACT. 8-1, and 8-2. For some reason Aya thinks its a good idea to return to the lab. This final act is yet another survival onslaught, they throw multiple enemies at you, and it gets challenging even on medium difficulty. At the end of the act something happens to Aya, she seem to have some kind of flashback which causes her to become aroused. The game then plays a 4 minute non-interactive sex clip in which she's boinked by the dog-like creature, and gives fellatio to the tintans and the zombos. It's not the best either, the handjob anims are not lined up properly, nor does it get very 'weird'. LOTS of dialog, none of which I understood.

Failure conditions are the same, girls will repeat the already existing sex animations per-enemy but this time in the lab, which makes them worse due to the bad lighting on that level. There still doesn't appear to be any animation for losing to the dog-like creature, "Creeper" I think they call it? but I'll have to try again on easier setting to force it. Nor do Hikari or Kirara have an animation for the tremor-like thing.

No uncensor mode either, which a lot of the other patreons are upset about.

Overall this game is definitely worth some kind of investment, but this 'Limited Edition' seems like a miss for them.
So after ending the game on a harem note previously now the final h-scene is NTR? Weird choice

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
For a game titled "Rape of the Dead," there seems to be more wish-fulfillment harem sex than zombie rape.

Larryrunner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That last scene sounds like what I wanted all along from the game, a shame it wasnt in the original :/ Nobody has a link for it?

LemonEater

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A save of 1.20 or even the newer version would be appreciated. I shall fluff you all with the love of the world if you link it. :x

ChaoticShock

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone's got a link to the game? i've been semi-interested in this for some time

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have a question.
Is there any significance with blue and white locks during the h-scene interaction?

FreeloaderEX

Lurker
Reputation score
I literally registered just to bear gifts. An anon on 4chan's /r/ (requests) board has graciously uploaded the dropbox copy of v1.31 to MEGA.

I'm also adding a save file. Maybe it's because of my misadventures with using Cheat Engine, but Aya's 2nd scene at Act 6-2 (the one with the dildo chair) is replaced with a 4-minute movie at Act 8-2. Perhaps someone who plays normally can end up with a normal save file. Regardless, here it is.

Also, I'm not sure if there are any new scenes, I'm assuming that beating the game simply unlocks all available ones unless there's something I missed.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I literally registered just to bear gifts. An anon on 4chan's /r/ (requests) board has graciously uploaded the dropbox copy of v1.31 to MEGA.

I'm also adding a save file. Maybe it's because of my misadventures with using Cheat Engine, but Aya's 2nd scene at Act 6-2 (the one with the dildo chair) is replaced with a 4-minute movie at Act 8-2. Perhaps someone who plays normally can end up with a normal save file. Regardless, here it is.

Also, I'm not sure if there are any new scenes, I'm assuming that beating the game simply unlocks all available ones unless there's something I missed.
Not sure why nobody's thanking you (I guess nobody's checking this thread), but I appreciate this. No idea what's in this one though. Thanks for your effort!

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

do you know where to find the folder where the save file is?