What's new

ADV Loli [アスガル騎士団] 実際のところ (RJ192501)

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How do you play this? If I try to start a game, it doesn't even function. It just displays the same two screens.

Gamer23

Reputation score
How do you play this? If I try to start a game, it doesn't even function. It just displays the same two screens.
A screenshot would be most helpful.
I don't know which of the same 2 screens you are talking about.

edit:
After looking at bankss post below me, the english word for it is a blackboard duster.
This is one of the methods used to prevent playing the game without understanding what was written.
It was put in place so that you would read the notice given by the creator.

Last edited:

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
lol I don't know the word on english, but you need to click on the thing like , at the bottom-right zone.

Naheal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm getting a "missing directory" error for the save folder. Anyone able to upload their's to help me out?

dienow

Reputation score
lol I don't know the word on english, but you need to click on the thing like , at the bottom-right zone.
It's an eraser, and I eventually figured that out. Thanks for the info, though. I wish there was a walkthrough. I got NTR'ed on my first choice before getting to her.

Gamer23

Reputation score
Ver 2.0 released, this time it has endless mode(not limit to a week) on bookcase in your room, custom pic edited from recollection mode, calling girls to ur rm for sex, system changes to playing doctor added to the mix.

Last edited:

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Ver 2.0 released, this time it has endless mode(not limit to a week) on bookcase in your room, custom pic edited from recollection mode, calling girls to ur rm for sex, system changes to playing doctor added to the mix.
Great news!

If I find a link I'll post it here :D

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score
the new updates are exactly what the game needed, good update, thank god I bought it

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Okay I can't find it anywhere, someone mind to share a link?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
the new updates are exactly what the game needed, good update, thank god I bought it
Unfortunately only the final day is repeated on unlimited mode. Which is still good but would have been even better if it repeated the day it was used. You'll still have to replay a few times to get all the scenes since a few must be done before or on a certain day. Oppai Loli x MC and Blonde x Meek boy both have to be done on night 4. Twintail x Meek boy on night 5, Glasses x Meek boy on day 6. Glasses x Glasses on day 4.

Doctor add on scenes are great though and I wished dev actually added in new scenes for inviting the girls for sex. Now if only the dev toned down some of the requirements for scenes so that the game could be played in one or two playthroughs and not 6+....

Kamina4tw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hello, does anyone have a link for 2.0 and can it be linked to me via pm?
still nothing to find ....
sorry for posting! and thanks

Gamer23

Reputation score
is all the uploaders of this game collated by the creator. Kind of like a wall of shame and lawsuit.(with all sorts of statistics)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
is all the uploaders of this game collated by the creator. Kind of like a wall of shame and lawsuit.(with all sorts of statistics)
Ahahaha....if you think his anti-foreigner antics are bad now....oh boy they about to get worst. I THINK I have all the ROBF games.....if not, I'm screwed.

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm confused as in what all that mean.

Also, I am having trouble collecting all scene.
I wish there is a guide or something. I even cheat to get max infinity HP. Still unable to get all the scene after many play through D:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm confused as in what all that mean.

Also, I am having trouble collecting all scene.
I wish there is a guide or something. I even cheat to get max infinity HP. Still unable to get all the scene after many play through D:
infinity HP isn't going to help you in this game. A LOT of the h-scene has very specific triggers and it's really easy to get locked out of some sex scenes. It gives hints on all the scenes in the recollection option but even when reading it.....some are not 100% clear.

Pre-game tip: if you have the 2.0 version, things can be made a LOT easier. First get the hourglass and second item from your bookshelf in the day. Turn the hourglass on to repeat day 7 (helps for scenes that are not time based). Use the last item on list, this allows you to pick a favorite girl. All events that have a random character will automatically be the favored girl, making it easier to raise curiosity. Also gets + gains to affection from playing cards and I believe a daily + affection as well. Description was kind of...weird. HOWEVER, it cancels out scenes for other guys so if you're after all scenes use this with care.

Hibari (red head, twin tails)
S1: Boob peek - simply talk to her

S2: Unintended footjob to MC- after boob peek, talk to her again

S3: Penis poke to MC - at night, check bookshelf in room and choose to read manga. 2 events, can not be done if she's already seen erection elsewhere.

S4: Handjob to Sei - Get your, Shotaro, Sei, Hibari, Shion and Claudia's curiosity up to at least 1 (Do sex ed for ease). Talk to Shotaro in his room at night to suggest group bathing (option with the heart(?)). 1st night is event, 2nd night scene will take place.

x MC: Must have seen at least part one of S4. Get Shotaro, Sei and Shion's curiosity to 6 and Hibari's affection 8/curiosity 6. There should be an event during the day in Shotaro's room that will start things out after the first event in S4. Once you get the other requirements, at night in Shotaro's room will have this scene as a choice. (Warning: if you're trying to be the first guy to have sex with the girls, do this scene after Shion's first. As Shotaro and Shion are having sex along side you and Hibari)

x Shotaro (red head): Get Shotaro and Hibari's curiosity to 6, talk to Hibari for a short event to play. Next head to the garden and talk to Shotaro for scene.

x Sei (brown haired, meek): After doing S4 scene, do the group bathing a 3rd time for scene.

x Teru (glasses): Warning, this scene can not be done if either Hibari or Teru has sexual experience. Must have viewed sex ed at least once. Grab the map from the kitchen and take to teru (last option), go outside to garden and check (?) for event. The next day do so again. Once Teru and Hibari's curiosity is at 6, on any night except 4th night scene can be viewed in Teru's room.

x Yuya (emo? lol): Warning, this scene can not be done if Hibari has seen any guy cum. View the conversation 『白いおしっこ』"White pee" which should be obtainable after one or two sex ed lessons. Get Yuya/Hibari's curiosity to 6 and check table during day.

Mozuku (Long haired, oppai loli)
S1: Bathroom peek, boob grope - View the conversation 「今日は暑い日 "Today's hot day" after Shotaro has about 3 curiosity you can view this scene by going to his room at night.

S2: Titfuck to MC - Get Mozuku's affection up to at least 5 and take a bath a night. If Mozuku walks in on you, instead of leaving she'll suggest taking a bath together. Choose the first option and this scene will play out. (Only first time)

S3: Onahole usage to Yuya - Raise your curiosity high enough to check the shoe cabinet, go to your room check bookcase, go back to shoe cabinet for event, grab the lotion bottle (2nd day or later in bathroom during day) and head back to bookcase, with Yuya at least 2 curiosity head to his room and choose last option. Can now play event.

S4 (don't know why this is her scene): Educational masturbation - Do sex ed 3 times, choose 2nd option. (Automatic if Nakomo's (glasses girl) affection is 2 or lower)

x MC: Warning, can only be done on night 4 and can be cancelled out by Claudia x Sei scene. Get Mozuku's affection to 8 and curiosity to 6, make sure Sei and/or Claudia don't have enough curiosity to trigger their event. On night 4, head down stairs and talk to Teru for big sleep together. If requirement met, scene will play.

x Shotaro: Watch conversation 『もずくのコレクション』"Mozuku's collection" and get Shotaro/Mozuku's curiosity to 6. Should be heart going towards living room at night. There are events that cancels this but guide was a little unclear for me to make sense of it.

x Sei: Grab cards on second floor, raise Teru's curiosity high enough to lift ban on strip card game. Get Mozuku/Sei curiosity to 6 and play King's game.

x Teru: Warning, if Teru has any sexual experience this scene can not be done. Watch S4 and get both to curiosity 6, go to Mozuku's room at night except night 4.

x Yuya: Warning, if Yuya has any sexual experience no work. Watch S3 and view conversation 『夕宇弥の気持ち』"Yuya's feelings". Get both to curiosity 6 and go to Yuya's room at night.

Shion (Long twin tails)
S1: Showing the female body/educational masturbation - Warning, if you or Shotaro sees another female naked you will not be able to do this scene. Get Shotaro's curiosity to 2 and talk to him in his room, Get Shion's affection to 3-4 and talk to her in her room for event. If you found the vibe on the second floor (after getting the twister board) will have a continuation.

S2: Buttgrind cheating to MC - Simply choose the game console. 2 parts.

S3: Condom BJ to Shotaro - Warning, if you lose condom for any reason scene becomes unviewable. Get the cigarettes from second floor and open in your inventory. Head to the bookcase in the day and you'll find a condom inside. Visit Shion and choose last option. Get Hibari, Sei and Claudia's curiosity to at least 2-3 and at night check bookcase for event. 2 parts, 1st with condom, 2nd without.

S4: Peeing - Go to refrigerator and get coke, take up to Yuya on second floor for event.....yeah that easy.

x MC: Get Shion to 6 curiosity and around 4-5 affection and use up at least 4 energy. Go to her room and MC will mention her sleeping, go inside for a short doctor mini-game. What you do doens't matter. Repeat this 2 more times and event will play out.

x Shotaro: Warning, if you lose condom scene won't play. After watching S3 twice, do so again a third time for this scene.

x Sei: Warning, this scene only happens on night 5 and if Sei get's an erection from any other scene will not be obtainable. Get Sei/Shion's curiosity up to at least 4 and Shion's affection up to at least 4-5. On day 5, Sei will appear sick and goes to his room. This scene will play out at night, but if not enough affection with Shion will not be viewable.

x Teru: Shion's curiosity must be 6+ while Teru's must be 2 or lower. Except day 4, after seeing event with the two talking go to Teru's room at night.

x Yuya: Must have seen Mozoku's S3 and Shion's S4. Shion/Yuya's curiosity 6+.

Nakomo (Glasses)
S1: Handjob to MC - Do sex ed 3 times, with Nakomo's affection at 2 or greater. Will get choice to demonstrate.

S2: Bar rubbing - Talk to shotaro outside for scene.

S3: Hide and grope - Click on cupboard in kitchen and agree to play hide and seek with Sei.

S4: Mutual masturbation with Shotaro - Both have learned about masturbation and both have 6+ curiosity. Will see her talking to Shotaro when coming out of room at night, talk to Shotaro and then visit Nakomo's room.

x MC: Curiosity 6+/affection 8+, must have seen one of the other guys have sex with one the girls besides Nakomo.

x Shotaro: Have seen S4, go to Nakomo's room again.

x Sei: Warning, scene only happens on day 6, only if Sei has not had an erection and only if another girl hasn't cured it first. Get Sei/Nakomo's cuiosity up to at least 4 and Nakomo's affection up to at least 4-6. Avoid having requirement for Claudia's or Shion's scene. This scene will play at the very beginning of day 6. Not viewable without a certain affection for Nakomo.

x Teru: Warning, most of found condom and had it taken by either Teru or Nakomo, must have at least 4+ curiosity for both, both not have sexual experience, and finally must have done sex ed at least 3 times. With all these requirements gotten, must do sex ed one more time.

x Yuya: Curiosity for both 6+. Scene appears at garden entrance at night.

Claudia (Name should say it all but what the hey. Blonde girl, squeezable boobs)
S1: Kiss + BJ to MC - Warning, can no longer do this scene after Claudia x Sei. Get Claudia's affection/curiosity to at least 3-4 and talk to her for event. 3 parts, 1st is kiss, 2nd is french kiss, and 3rd leads to BJ.

S2: Lotion body rub to MC - Warning, can no longer do this scene after Claudia x Sei .Get Claudia's affection/curiosity to at least 2-3, head to bathroom on 2nd day or later and get lotion bottle, take to Claudia and choose last option. If got requirements will be able to play scene.

S3: Twister with Sei - Get the twister board from the closet on 2nd floor and choose it in the living room.

S4: Naked bonding with Teru - Warning, Claudia x Sei etc etc.... Do sex ed at least twice and get Teru/Claudia's curiosity to 4+. Talk to Claudia and choose 3rd option (no S2) or 4th option (yes S2).

x MC: Warning, this girl is quite loyal to Sei if they have sex. Need +6 curiosity/+8 affection and have already seen S2. Talk to Claudia.

x Shotaro: Warning, if had sex with either you, Yuya or Sei scene will not occur. Get dvd near Teru during day, open it from item menu and choose 2nd option on game console for an event. Get Claudia/Yuya/Shotaro's curiosity 4+. At night has scene.

x Sei: Warning, if Sei has had an erection beforehand scene will not occur, scene will only happen on night 4. Get Sei/Claudia's curiosity up to 4+ and talk to Teru on the 4th night.

x Teru: Warning, that damn Sei again. Have watched S4. Talk to Claudia again and choose to nude bonding again.

x Yuya: Warning, yup once again with Sei, butt weight there's more! Yuya's curiosity must be 3 or less (that's right OR LESS), Yuya must not have experienced an erection, This scene can only occur after day 4. Get Claudia's curiosity to 6+ while keeping Yuya's low and go to Yuya's room at night.

Annnnd that's everything! CG wise at least.

Note: Some of the curiosity levels needed for non-MC scenes may be lower than said, I listed +6 as a pre-caution but some may trigger with as little as 3 curiosity especially on the male side.

Another note: Mozuku's ending is cute, Nakumo has a cute butt and Claudia is best girl. Confirmed facts.

Final advice, even with this guide you'll need multiple play-throughs to unlock all CG. And CG only unlocks in viewer if you finish the game after receiving it. It's.....a pain.

Last edited:

Gamer23

Reputation score
For nakumo x MC: condition is that you will need someone else other than the MC to have sex with another girl (not nakumo) at least once to trigger this event.
Great job on the list though!

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For nakumo x MC: condition is that you will need someone else other than the MC to have sex with another girl (not nakumo) at least once to trigger this event.
Great job on the list though!
Ah, explains it. By the time I got that one...around like the 3rd or 4th day 7 I had the affection/curiosity requirements for it but just figured it was random. Probably because I saw either Hibari x Sei scene the night before or (if it counted) Hibari x MC that it finally triggered.

I really love this game, and think the dev could have done sooooo much more with it. But damn those requirements sometimes were just harsh. Especially Teru, Yuya and Sei....basically have to replay the game each time to get each girl. Thank god you can get all the girls with the MC in only one playthrough.

edited guide to reflect this and a few other things i noticed.

Last edited: