What's new

Patreon SIM Active [Maverik] Strive for Power

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Strive for Power - (mostly) text slave management game

Maybe i found a bug, when you save the game the music stop and don't restart if you don't "load" a save file or if you don't go to the "title screen"

Another bug found: if you upgrade the "hollow nipples" it seams that broke that character, it reset the stats and the tits become "small" and maybe he do other things too

Last edited:
OP
M

Maverik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

0.3.40c Publicly released, 0.4.0 released for patreons. Links in the first post.

OP
M

Maverik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

0.4.0c version released for everyone, 0.4.1 is released for patreons. Links in the first post.

Ruffleneck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You should definitely add screenshots with img tags on the frontpage! I almost skipped this ^^'

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You should definitely add screenshots with img tags on the frontpage! I almost skipped this ^^'
Agreed, one of the best text/cg brothel games I've played even at current content but the original post is pretty nondescript/boring. I probably woulda avoided this if I didn't read the couple of posts from people saying they enjoyed it, lol. The UI, combat, customization and variety of sex scenes is nice. I look forward to it being fleshed out more, should be great.

Still waiting for more content to be added before I pick this back up again, I really burned myself out on this lol. Hope it keeps improving.

Last edited:
OP
M

Maverik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New version is out, updated description and now hosted at itch.io.

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

next to two other textbased slavemanagement games this one here is fighting for a solid 2nd place in my personal ranking. the ideas about papermodels and gear triggers me and I am quite interested how things will turn out there...

on another note, do you plan to make more sex options for different races\attributes? like slimes can make a soapy\gel orgy/ slimesex in a box, or improved bondage with a squidlike monster... just some ideas.

OP
M

Maverik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

next to two other textbased slavemanagement games this one here is fighting for a solid 2nd place in my personal ranking. the ideas about papermodels and gear triggers me and I am quite interested how things will turn out there...

on another note, do you plan to make more sex options for different races\attributes? like slimes can make a soapy\gel orgy/ slimesex in a box, or improved bondage with a squidlike monster... just some ideas.
There's already some attribute related sex options (tailjobs etc). You can also always add anything you want with open code, not sure if every suggestion will make it into the game.

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i played your game and saw some of those actions that rely on physical appearance, just thought you have more of if coming.

OP
M

Maverik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i played your game and saw some of those actions that rely on physical appearance, just thought you have more of if coming.
Do you have any specific suggestions?

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well, stuff like the slime (orgy) in a enclosed space, body worship on slaves with particular good skin, special blowjob(body worship for slaves with long tongues, special bondage for squid like monster-slaves. traits that give boosts for special sex actions(like an upgraded pervert trait: example like skilled tongue(blowjob/kiss), flexible/sensitive feet(footjobs), magic hands(not that kind of magiv hands, handjob and masturbation bonus?)?)

OP
M

Maverik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

0.4.2c is out for everyone, 0.4.3 is out for patreons.
New in public: Jobs rework, dom/sub preferences returned to slaves, new shop menu.*
New in Patreon: Introduced new Gear and Grade systems, new items, main screen and many balance changes.

​​​​​​​Links in the first post.

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The new stat system doesnt work with the old quests, cant get a slave with service skills because they dont exist anymore. public version042

also some typos on the new job assign menu. (as example "strenth")

gonna give my impressions after the patreon version goes live, but i guess you got some quality checks on that too.

OP
M

Maverik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The new stat system doesnt work with the old quests, cant get a slave with service skills because they dont exist anymore. public version042

also some typos on the new job assign menu. (as example "strenth")

gonna give my impressions after the patreon version goes live, but i guess you got some quality checks on that too.
I rereleased public version to 0.4.3 now because 042 was broken.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No public changelog anymore? Download link on blog takes you right to the new site instead of the changelog like it used to, and I'm not seeing it there.

OP
M

Maverik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No public changelog anymore? Download link on blog takes you right to the new site instead of the changelog like it used to, and I'm not seeing it there.
There has been some issues with latest public release so right now everyone gets latest available release. You can check changelog in the game by clicking version button though.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There are problems in the last posted version 0.4.3

- change log is hard to read, no background so we have the text floating over the title screen

- in Cali's quest if the return the kidnapped girl and refuse the reward the game is hung, there are no buttons to leave

- branding someone has no background like the changelog and is hard to use

- is it intentional that your player starts with 0 in all stats?

- if you increase the font size (I do a bit for readability) there a lot of the game lays out poorly, notably the market stalls

Strange now that there are no skills in the game, just stats and abilities to learn

OP
M

Maverik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are problems in the last posted version 0.4.3

- change log is hard to read, no background so we have the text floating over the title screen

- in Cali's quest if the return the kidnapped girl and refuse the reward the game is hung, there are no buttons to leave

- branding someone has no background like the changelog and is hard to use

- is it intentional that your player starts with 0 in all stats?

- if you increase the font size (I do a bit for readability) there a lot of the game lays out poorly, notably the market stalls

Strange now that there are no skills in the game, just stats and abilities to learn
I've fixed transparent windows and cali's quest in latest patch. Stats are still being balanced, but main character does not benefit from stats anyway.

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

stats dont have an effect on your maincharacter? no effects for combat you mean? that would be a downgrade...

OP
M

Maverik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

stats dont have an effect on your maincharacter? no effects for combat you mean? that would be a downgrade...
Mental stats don't have effect for combat at all afair.