What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

0.11 demo out. I wonder if he's put in the new animations.

deepsleep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's an enemy variant and a new throwdown animation on the blog.

Shirtless student grabs her by the thighs and forces her onto her back. That's probably going into the next demo version together with the other takedown animation featuring the schoolboy with the white uniform.
I hope it's included in this version.

chessknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

V0.11

Change effect when down attack

Add student 2 Takedown

Add student 3 Takedown , Added Ingame cg

Add idle shot animation

hxxps://mega.nz/#!tqhCSB7Z!vyDiz9kSetpUHAWZBdE28UE5V20ue5kn3aADd7v5-1o

and HCG Golem under construction Maybe a new stage boss i guess

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

V0.11

Change effect when down attack

Add student 2 Takedown

Add idle shot animation

and HCG Golem under construction Maybe a new stage boss i guess
Not sure what the down attack refers to, nor do I have any idea what the idle shot animation is about (English translation for the patch notes is obviously from a machine, would much prefer to read the Japanese notes since they make more sense).

Sometimes I have to move to the left side to allow the last enemy in stage 3 to spawn, which is annoying but not game-breaking. Also, the new shirtless student is nearly impossible to escape from and his H-attack takes off 70 HP per thrust.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

V0.11

mabey its just me. but something went horribly wrong for me when I download that mega. the insides of the files were completely different then previous versions. and it just seemed broken... is anyone else experianceing that?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

mabey its just me. but something went horribly wrong for me when I download that mega. the insides of the files were completely different then previous versions. and it just seemed broken... is anyone else experianceing that?
No problems for me. What did you do exactly to download the file?

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did it happen to look like this?

Just extract both on a single location, then open part1 and extract.

One thing I noticed is that Q's self-damage has been significantly reduced, from 230 -> 40. Not really a problem unless you want to see Fairy Heart get raped w/out her clothes.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One thing I noticed is that Q's self-damage has been significantly reduced, from 230 -> 40. Not really a problem unless you want to see Fairy Heart get raped w/out her clothes.
W does more damage and knocks down, but I suppose it doesn't matter since players just need to press the buttons more in v0.11.

OWMG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try using 7zip, Winrar doesn't work for me either. :(

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It actually didnt look like that. they were both generic files that needed to find a program to open. Its kinda broken for me. no matter how many times i try to download it now its stuck with one of the files opening adobe.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

the "002" file make me think about hjsplit.
And old software used to split a file (any file, even movie) into multiple part.
Not really used anymore, but it might be that.

You can try, here an old version I found on my HDD under mountain of dust :p

If it the right thing, it should remake the multiple part into the single file, ready to be uncompressed.

Attachments

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Doesn't anyone know which ingame CG was added? I assume student 3 is the shirtless one found in the later part of stage 3. However, I tried getting game over with all 3 students, boss 2, and succubus and still didn't get any new CG.

I thought it would either be boss 2 or the succubus since the blog has a teaser picture of the boss 2 scene and a sketch of the succubus CG.

Spewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For all the strings of attacks that this game has, I often find it most effective to just tab the attack key repeatedly for slaps and more slaps, which stunlocks the enemy.
Also C seems to make her jump now, not sure when that was added. I only just noticed it.

Shirtless students are apparantly extremely swoll and are extremely hard to escape from even with massively cheated stats.

domamaypa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

will there be a way to play the game nude?

OP
thswherizat

thswherizat

Reputation score

For all the strings of attacks that this game has, I often find it most effective to just tab the attack key repeatedly for slaps and more slaps, which stunlocks the enemy.
Also C seems to make her jump now, not sure when that was added. I only just noticed it.

Shirtless students are apparantly extremely swoll and are extremely hard to escape from even with massively cheated stats.
Yeah the basic attack into attack+UP combo is also devastatingly strong.

I'm actually rather disappointed by the gameplay in this one, the gun is a joke and it's generally a waste of time to try different moves out. The H content is top tier as always, but the fighting in the last game was actually a bit more interactive.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

One flawed (arguably intended) mechanic I find in Umai Neko's game is that the stronger monster attacks are basically frame traps. When you get up from a knockdown, it always seems like you can get some hits in. What ends up happening is that they attack from just barely outside melee range or queue up an attack that comes out faster than jabs. So the only real options are to either attempt to back off or use the special spinning kick.

will there be a way to play the game nude?
Doubt it. Nude mode has mostly been a delayed game over in his games. You could technically play it nude by hurting yourself to 0 hp first and getting up. Though I wouldn't recommend it unless you enjoy playing at gimped speed and damage along with sudden death.

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

I just wonder what type of enemies he might include. It's a first he introduce a female enemy (From what I've seen). Somebody mention it before, that for a succubus to use a choke hold is a waste of potential, yeah it kinda was. The game is really cool though and so is the h animations.

I wonder if he's gonna put futa, more female enemies ( ) and a wolf dude on the later updates.

redx

Reputation score

I just wonder what type of enemies he might include. It's a first he introduce a female enemy (From what I've seen). Somebody mention it before, that for a succubus to use a choke hold is a waste of potential, yeah it kinda was. The game is really cool though and so is the h animations.

I wonder if he's gonna put futa, more female enemies ( ) and a wolf dude on the later updates.
Those girls were the best. now i want them in MGQP2.

chessknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

V0.12 has been release today
here you go

h**ps://mega.nz/#!MzxTVRZZ!AvIFQctOv4HBo7HLEFvbH_jIM9QFNBFJFIHP6MX_7vo

it's still so far to can post direct link replace ** with "tt" sorry for inconvenient

about this update
Add stage 4 boss before
Added Succubus 2 (added ingame cg)
*This Succubus2 is a stage boss she come with half-naked school boy servant and her Vibrator tail:p

this patch Still No GameOver CG

but he's processing Stage2 Boss GameOver CG
he said in another post in 5$ patreon

"I'm working on a spine.
It will be updated next week."

see you next week until it release and notice me in E-mail
I rarely come to this webboard because I'm currently addicted to Zelda; Breath of the wild. Orz