What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Version 1.4 has been released on Patreon. If those who have links can share, it'd be much appreciated.
Just wait for chessknight to post it, he's really dependable on this kind of stuff.

And for the love of god, nobody spam him with messages asking links. Be respectful and you shall get yours.

Last edited:

ChaoticShock

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just wait for chessknight to post it, he's really dependable on this kind of stuff.

And for the love of god, nobody better not spam him with messages asking links. Be respectful and you shall get yours.
meanwhile i'm still trying to get around this fucked up searching, i'm trying to find all the threads i bookmarked again, but i'm having absolutely ZERO luck in doing so, the only i've found is this one.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
meanwhile i'm still trying to get around this fucked up searching, i'm trying to find all the threads i bookmarked again, but i'm having absolutely ZERO luck in doing so, the only i've found is this one.
Trust me you're not the only one. I cant even find guilty hell anymore and finding this one is easy due to the fact it was recent.

ChaoticShock

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Trust me you're not the only one. I cant even find guilty hell anymore and finding this one is easy due to the fact it was recent.
i'm still trying to find Succubus Heaven, and Seed of the Dead but Zero luck.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah this New forum search thing is bad.....
I can't find all those thread , and subscription is zero
Probably should find the thread and then subcript again
As for the game , just wait for chessknight
Hope he know this new forum tho.....

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Don't know if this helps, but you can click on the down arrow/triangle next to your username on the top-right of the page, and access your posts. If you posted in the thread you're looking for, you should be able to get a link to it.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Don't know if this helps, but you can click on the down arrow/triangle next to your username on the top-right of the page, and access your posts. If you posted in the thread you're looking for, you should be able to get a link to it.
Thx , that's help~
Sadly there is also many thread that I didn't post on it....

Darknut

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hi there i have a little Problem when you start the game i only get a white screen with musik of the Game.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

I had trouble getting the game to run, too, but I found a solution earlier in the thread. Try opening the Options file and change CreateTexturesOnDemand to 1.
Since it got asked again.

turaga008

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's a mega link to the newest patreon version, his stuff is so good I decided to become a backer myself. If anyone can bother uploading a save file as thanks for the newest version, I'd appreciate it!
Remember to replace DOT with .

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Here's a mega link to the newest patreon version, his stuff is so good I decided to become a backer myself. If anyone can bother uploading a save file as thanks for the newest version, I'd appreciate it!
I don't know what's new in v1.4, as I've found nothing added from the previous version other than the stage clear animation. Here's my save file with all of the hentai stuff, except the 2/4 scenes in the Gallery that are still blacked out.

Attachments

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't know what's new in v1.4, as I've found nothing added from the previous version other than the stage clear animation. Here's my save file with all of the hentai stuff, except the 2/4 scenes in the Gallery that are still blacked out.
There is new ratman CG , as for the extra. Seems nothing new.

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There is new ratman CG , as for the extra. Seems nothing new.
Ah, yeah, the green/blue/aqua ratman game over. I already had that unlocked when I loaded up the new version. I guess when I got the game over on that stage in the past to see if it gave me anything new, it saved to the save file as being completed. Then when something was added to trigger off of that record, it did.

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thanks for the save

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I got Temporary Error from trying to download the option.ini :(

eve13

Reputation score
can you re-upload your file? it's crashed even i replace the 'DOT'

eve13

Reputation score
can you re-upload your file? it's crashed even i replace the 'DOT'