What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
First of all, thanks for the links!
Second, I think that the voice change is somewhat...so-so. The new voice is more childish than the first but with more samples, so maybe you will want to keep the old version, just in case. So far that's the only change I have noticed.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I thought the update was something like new sample voices but still same Seiyuu/CV
But the update is totally different CV
Well for Me I prefer old voice , but I guess this one is okay too. No complain~

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
For next update :

2/13: Sakura cg add

3/6: Fairy Heart New Monster

Here the new CG :

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
These CGs are great as always but I'm not sure why he's wasting time on enhancing an old game that was already great in the CG department instead of pouring more into his current project that still feels really lacking and directionless. Maybe he's nearing the end of that game's development and wants to stall the money flow before releasing it.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes I don't know either. I rather Fighing Sakura R than Magical Fairy Heart : the 2D make it more difficult and I rather the heroin. So I can't complain for the sakura R update even if they are quite buggy (a lot more bugs than the original). Maybe it's just a transitional lack of inspiration for Magical Fairy Heart. Next update is a new monster, maybe after some other new monsters (new stage ?) to increase the difficulty. The game is still very easy.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The one reason I hate the idea of patreon. You're constantly paying money for incomplete products without any real guarantee the patreon owner is putting forth effort to complete it in a timely manner. I'm glad he did go back and uncensor Sakura, because some of the CGs are great and mosaic censorship will always be trashy to me.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Well Patreon is like lottery : sometimes is totally worth it, other time it's just wasted money.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
New monster artwork is out. Apparently it will have a long reach grab. This could increase the difficulty which would be nice.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
It's on his patreon, sorry I forgot to add the image :

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
New "death/lose" animation on game :

No new update released for the moment

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
The new animation is cool, although I'm still getting used to the new voice, but I'm glad that he's still working in this game.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
New version 1.6 is out :
New monster H scene, new down animation

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
The new voice is awful, I'm sorry. She sounds like a 5 year old whining about candy. The new enemy is nice but this guy should stick with the old voice.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
I am never turning on the sound, so I could not say about her new voice but the new enemy of stage 6 is hard to defeat and there is 10 of them at once. The game was a little too easy before, it's good that he increased difficulty.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The enemies as usual are very dumb , I kept pressing Q so she will KO
Yet it takes like more than a minute until enemy rape her.......
And about 3 minutes on naked version , seems no rape animation on naked?

Just want to make sure , this two still have not yet get the CG right?

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Even the enemies of stage 5 are hitting you for 5 minutes before going in ... I mean in other sprite game (Fighing Girl Sakura R included), she get raped instantly when she goes down, here it take ages ...
Compared to the enemies of stage 4 that go for it quick

Here you go for the new monster animation