What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

Seems like he's going make polls for new enemies to add. His first poll is zombie, succubus, golom, or male student.
Must one be signed into patrion to vote? cause i would of liked to pick the male student.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Must one be signed into patrion to vote? cause i would of liked to pick the male student.
I don't see a lock sign on this post so I think anyone can.

Chun~Li

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm assuming this is magical girl themed?

I'm hoping someone breaks the norm one day and isn't afraid to make the magical girl a voluptuous milf. :p

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm assuming this is magical girl themed?

I'm hoping someone breaks the norm one day and isn't afraid to make the magical girl a voluptuous milf. :p
Umai Neko broke the norm in this one by not making her breasts oversized, and moved all that former top-heavy weight down to the ass and thighs... as it should be. :D

kb88

Banned
Reputation score

Umai Neko broke the norm in this one by not making her breasts oversized, and moved all that former top-heavy weight down to the ass and thighs... as it should be. :D
¿por qué no los dos?

Spewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm doing the thing. The thing that involves protesting against Patreon pledges by pledging myself and saving others the hassle. The thing will be ready shortly.

The thing:
You doing the thing is greatly appreciated.

So I gotta say, I find the sprite h-animations kind of underwhelming so far. Compared to the previous sakura games. It kind of feels like the dev spend so much time and effort on making the combat that the lewd kind of became secondary.
Only two clothing stages, with all of the mooks so far having the same animation for both cloth stages. And despite with the many mooks on screen, there aren't any '3p' scenes or anything so far. The lewd barely seems to factor into the gameplay for that matter. No cumming mechanics etc
And the enemies spend so much time breakdancing around that you have decades to get up before they get down on you.

I know, I know, its only version 0.05 so far. Things can (and hopefully will) improve. It's just that the impression ive been getting so far doesn't really feel like he's taking a big step forward compared to the previous games. In terms of H

Last edited:

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I gotta say, I find the sprite h-animations kind of underwhelming so far.
I also noticed some reuse of animations, and i agree that they don't really... hit the spot, so to speak. I dunno, I just find the enemy selection so far to be pretty boring.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Somebody suggest him adding some enemies like Pikachu or something like that.

Polizpollice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I also noticed some reuse of animations, and i agree that they don't really... hit the spot, so to speak. I dunno, I just find the enemy selection so far to be pretty boring.
that's a issue in pretty much everything by this guy.
his games seriously lack in variation of enemies and 50% of it is usually re-used.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

that's a issue in pretty much everything by this guy.
his games seriously lack in variation of enemies and 50% of it is usually re-used.
Kinda over embellishing on that and I mean how many positions can one really make when each game has more than 10. Also, this game seems to have all new enemies. You also forget the first three where kind of a continuity if you seen the opening and ending. So it makes sense some enemies would make a reapparance. I don't think he's done a golom or succubus yet, but look he makes a poll and the School boy is leading when we already have 3 of them in the last game.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All I complain is the H-voice....
Voice is not bad , but it need a proper one
Damn it Dev... please use the patreon-enty money on CV

dummy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I gotta say, I find the sprite h-animations kind of underwhelming so far. Compared to the previous sakura games.
This I totally agree with. Sakura-R has one of the best H-animation I've seen imo.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems there is new version 0,06v
But only for Patreon

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Then we must be patient and wait for the person who supported the patreon. Im curious what the changes were tho.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Judging by a couple of screenshots on his blog, might be another boss CG or two as well as a couple of moves. Maybe even a new enemy if we're lucky.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

He just added in the boss cg from the 1st level. And the spinning kick is now her default special attack.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

He just added in the boss cg from the 1st level. And the spinning kick is now her default special attack.
So it replaces the gun? shucks it would suck trying to lure the boss without the gun.

chessknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here you go V 0.6 is here! XD

hxxps://mega.nz/#!RzJ1HJ4Z!Q2341ytbGDFrJCqnuw5uoRfmq_81Pt9TZUS9SiyPJn0

**so sorry for the inconvenience I can't post links yet so just replace the xx with tt.

New Animated Game Over CG with Boss Stage 1 um... muscle lizardman? or something like that XD
and new move with Spacebar button Spinning Bird Kick !?

and anything else ? I just discover 2 new stuff in this update

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The multi-kick combo from a grapple is no longer doable by pressing spacebar during a front grapple, the new spinning kick replaces it instead.

Damage for the kick combo has also been rebalanced, it now does slightly more than the back suplex during a grapple. The original command to perform it (down, down then the Z key) still works but it's not very forgiving and I can't perform it more than once before a "cooldown" to the move is in effect.

The gun is still there, players press the X key to shoot.

Running and pressing spacebar does the invincible reverse sommersault kick that was the spacebar special attack in older versions.

The game will freeze at the "now loading" black screen if players choose not to continue when losing to stage 2 standard enemies or the boss.

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It look like there is a new version of the game for patrons :3
new intro for the second boss aaaand dunno if there is somethig more.