What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

The boss and some enemies can come out the shipping crates instead of the side of the screen. Still no extra GO screens. Also 3rd stage unlocked with a schoolboy who looks like kirito from SAO.

Had a weird glitch where this succubus came out of nowhere she had a slap attack but no H moves. Guess she's not fully programmed in.

Attachments

Last edited:

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The boss and some enemies can come out the shipping crates instead of the side of the screen. Still no extra GO screens. Also 3rd stage unlocked with a schoolboy who looks like kirito from SAO.

Had a weird glitch where this succubus came out of nowhere she had a slap attack but no H moves. Guess she's not fully programmed in.
Looks like we're finally getting some female enemies. :v

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So the school boy has been implimented huh? i look forward to trying it out.

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

New version out on patreon, look like he just added 2 GO CG for the random guys in stage 2.

Spewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Already up to version 0.08 huh? He does seem to have a pretty high work speed

chessknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now I got mail from patreon about new demo 0.09 is release it talk about bug fix hitbox student boy and succubus and any bugs fix no HCG in this issue
By the way I'll upload it tomorrow for anyone who interest to test or help bug report
P.S. Developer say ver. 0.10 will be release in 29.4.17

Attachments

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Now I got mail from patreon about new demo 0.09 is release it talk about bug fix hitbox student boy and succubus and any bugs fix no HCG in this issue
By the way I'll upload it tomorrow for anyone who interest to test or help bug report
I havent heard from this in a while. so thats good to hear.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you're willing to take a risk and be generous to the users here, wait until 0.10 is released before sharing. No point sharing 0.9 if any bugs there were fixed in 0.10 if you're helping with the bug testing.

chessknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you're willing to take a risk and be generous to the users here, wait until 0.10 is released before sharing. No point sharing 0.9 if any bugs there were fixed in 0.10 if you're helping with the bug testing.
Oh Really sorry It's my bad to make everyone misunderstand sorry in my bad Eng. Too
This point I didnt specific about bug report
I mean Im gladly to share every demo reward in patreon to everyone

And this 0.09 I use google translate JPN to ENG he say some bug he found about schoolboy succubus already fixed and few bug is fixed too and the reason I planning to share this ver. cuz it include new HCG in 0.08 ver (Blue Rider in stage2) and its not share yet in here and I saw have somebody ask to it

and in 0.10 he planning to add new monsters and will be release in 29th

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh Really sorry It's my bad to make everyone misunderstand sorry in my bad Eng. Too
This point I didnt specific about bug report
I mean Im gladly to share every demo reward in patreon to everyone

And this 0.09 I use google translate JPN to ENG he say some bug he found about schoolboy succubus already fixed and few bug is fixed too and the reason I planning to share this ver. cuz it include new HCG in 0.08 ver (Blue Rider in stage2) and its not share yet in here and I saw have somebody ask to it

and in 0.10 he planning to add new monsters and will be release in 29th
Personally I wouldn't mind waiting two days for 0.10 (assuming you're still willing to share it here). I'm curious about the new monsters and the newer versions of the demo will have the scenes from 0.08 and before anyway.

chessknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Personally I wouldn't mind waiting two days for 0.10 (assuming you're still willing to share it here). I'm curious about the new monsters and the newer versions of the demo will have the scenes from 0.08 and before anyway.
Oh That's right! Ok I'll wait until 0.10 release and I'll share it then :D

chessknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok V. 0.10 is already release

Here you go

v0.10

Add new monster succubus
新しいモンスターサクバス追加

"note" change ** with tt because I cant post direct link
h**ps://mega.nz/#!0jZgRJja!MC61pGFPISIweeWjufUIQ7XxFfjpflMM42wBTQv9B_U

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Found a few hitbox bugs in stage 2 boss, stage 3 and stage 4.

Throw animation in stage 2 boss doesn't always work properly especially if she stays high up towards the crates. A few clipping issues as well with the background.

Had a weird glitch when a schoolboy was held in the grapple animation and stayed there because I was hit before I could finish the combo. Managed to get out of it by triggering the multi-kick special with another enemy close by.

Very difficult to get her stripped to see the naked versions of the schoolboy animations. Schoolboys only grapple and don't hit her so need the masked enemies in the same area to knock off her clothes.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Very difficult to get her stripped to see the naked versions of the schoolboy animations. Schoolboys only grapple and don't hit her so need the masked enemies in the same area to knock off her clothes.
You can hit Q to hit yourself if you want to see the naked versions of the animations. Only problem is that you're only naked when you're out of health.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can hit Q to hit yourself if you want to see the naked versions of the animations. Only problem is that you're only naked when you're out of health.
Thanks for the tip. Didn't realise both blazer and uniform schoolboys were able to rape her when she's on the ground.

Last edited:

Spewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok V. 0.10 is already release

Here you go

v0.10

Add new monster succubus
新しいモンスターサクバス追加

"note" change ** with tt because I cant post direct link
Thanks for sharing!

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That succubus animation was a huge let down.