What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

sfigga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

hey guys i'm still have a white screen after V11, but i'm not using a laptop (nvidia configuration change)... anyone have a any solution fot this? :(
Its a bit weird but v0.13 for me causes the exact same problem allthough in my case the screen is black so yeah some heads up would be nice

quick update:going into the options.ini file and setting the CreateTexturesOnDemand from 0 to 1 seems to have fixed my error

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

quick update:going into the options.ini file and setting the CreateTexturesOnDemand from 0 to 1 seems to have fixed my error
Alpha male

Spewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

V0.14 up on his patron, as well as this little animation preview

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does she even have a name currently? kinda weird for a magical girl with no name...

zipetya

Reputation score

Wasn't her name "Heart"?
ハルトッ? :)

He's keeping in touch in English with his westerner fanbase? Hmm, that's actually nice. Didn't even know he had a Patreon account. The more you know...

Kain

Reputation score

ハルトッ? :)

He's keeping in touch in English with his westerner fanbase? Hmm, that's actually nice. Didn't even know he had a Patreon account. The more you know...
Yea didn't know too i already pledged 11$ tier

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wasn't her name "Heart"?
Base on the title her magical girl name should be "Fairy Heart" and she is a Magical Angel magical girl. Her human name (aka real name) is unknown, probably will be mentioned in the prologue somewhere.

Anyways, not into yuri or average schoolboys so waiting on that zombie boss to be done.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Her human name (aka real name) is unknown, probably will be mentioned in the prologue somewhere.
I always thought that this is the same girl from the FG Sakura series except with magical powers. They both have pretty much the same body proportions and the same pink hair, besides the twin tails being longer.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Base on the title her magical girl name should be "Fairy Heart" and she is a Magical Angel magical girl. Her human name (aka real name) is unknown, probably will be mentioned in the prologue somewhere.

Anyways, not into yuri or average schoolboys so waiting on that zombie boss to be done.
Wait, what is a Magical Angel girl? Isn't she simply a Mahou Shoujo/magical girl, her magical name is "Fairy Angel" and her human name is simply just "Heart"? (Like, Mr. Heart)

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Eh... I think we're arguing semantics here.

Just call her a Magical Girl and most people will know what you're talking about. I'm not even sure if the dev got it right or not, since a lot of Japanese speakers also use their Google-Fu skills to speak with English speakers.

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I always thought that this is the same girl from the FG Sakura series except with magical powers. They both have pretty much the same body proportions and the same pink hair, besides the twin tails being longer.
No way, Fighting Girl Sakura was a lot more top-heavy. Fighting Fairy Angel Heart has more going on in her hips and thighs.

redx

Reputation score

those thighs. *drools*

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

His website shows Golem Gif
Probably will be added on the game by end of month(?)

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a link to v0.14 for the peasants?

chessknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here you go
MagicalAngelFairyHeart_V1.00

Demo Patch Note

-Edit title menu
-Gallery mode open
-Autosave & Load
-Add stage balance
-Stage 4 Boss Nude CG added

* The current save file is available for the next update

* and you will play stage by stage cant skip anymore

* enemies will give gold and you can gain gold while defeat enemy

>> h**ps://mega.nz/#!12oCQYpI!OAtIMAX_8knis246F4N9VWp5KZWLqu8gm2vsL4ihIRQ <<

p.s. So sorry for any last update before I'm rarely come to this webboard ฺฺBecause currently I'm busy with Final Fantasy XIV
but this Fighting Fairy Angel Heart have a half way to complete (IMO) and this is big update I'm heading to share in this topic for everyone to enjoy it

Last edited:

chessknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh and in gallery is spoil some new CG in future but cant unlock in this patch and golem in his blog is one of them

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tried the new version just now.
I have to say, it's really great to have your Atk.M over 1000. I can easily kill most enemies with the X + up combo.
Coins don't drop unlike the previous games. It automatically adds to your total coins per defeated enemy.

Losing in stage 3 unlocks Test.jpg in the gallery, but cannot be viewed until further notice.

Also, that suit guy in page 3 of the gallery looks familiar. Pretty sure that's the guy in Fighting Girl Mei, no?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At least the demo finally saves player progress rather than having to unlock everything again from the beginning.

Charging punch hitbox changed slightly, it used to hit at point-blank range but now with improved enemy punch priority it now works like it was supposed to.

Couple of wonky animation sequences when I don't quite grab the enemy properly and perform the attack combos allowing someone to hit me out of it yet allowing my intended combo to continue.

The student rape animation has a gallery entry but no actual animation yet. Will need to wait for future versions.

Agree the "final" boss is probably going to be a rehash of the final enemy in Sakura-R or Mei.