What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't think there's a rape animation when she's naked in the new stage.

These enemies are made of titanium. It takes AGES to kill one and the long reach of their attacks means simply spamming the attack button for the jump combo is a non-starter. The stage is still beatable with a bit of guile, but it's not worth it for the income since it takes so long to finish a run.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
from Patreon with new version 1.6 :

Stage Clear Animation Modify a little more sharply

Add stage 6 (dummy)

Add new monster

New monster h added scene (suite)

h Change to down after scene climax

Game over motion added

Add down hit motion

So I guess by "dummy" its like a training mode for the moment, he will finish after. And per the animation posted on patreon there are no new naked animation with the new enemy for the moment.

Odd-Eye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The guy still has his Enty, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

Last edited:

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah I hope he will pass it :/ Who is the idiot that reported him anyway ?

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Was there new H scenes added to the gallery? I didn't see any even after getting rekt by the mobs in stage 6.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
No new H Scene, it's just a new animation (clothed) with the new enemy

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It's honestly most likely because his latest post was for the public and you have to have nudity and adult things locked behind the paywall under Patreons TOS. Unfortunately, now they may have a problem with him having "bestiality" on there. I hope he's able to remedy the situation and we don't have to go to enty.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
My dear effing lord. Haven't these idiots played his previous games? Mei had dogs, Sakura-R had dogs, giant cats, and giant insects (non-humanoid). Anyone who expected only lizardman cock is delusional.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, in this case they may have a lot of problems with a lot of patreon game (rape, monster ...). Let's hope he survive this "inspection". I don't think he is going to give up on 3000 $ per month that easily.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I got a Patreon message from the author that says, "There's an error. Please wait." Dunno what he meant by that.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
I got the same message just when the page was under review by patreon. I think he send this message just before his page was blocked : he knew he made a mistake and he knew it would take some time to correct it.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sorry if this has been answered, but where is the save file located in?

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
As long as he is not blocked/banished from it it's good. But yeah it takes a while :x

E

erobotan

probably it's communication problem. his english is not very good and I doubt patreon understand japanese

Last edited by a moderator:

PaulaDeen

Reputation score
Can someone give me a link to download the latest version, as well as a save file with as much unlocked as possible thus far? I would greatly appreciate it.